Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not fit to be a health professional. She’s clearly anorexic and needs professional help.

She’s fond of the auld video of her stick thin legs cycling a bicycle… 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s not fit to be a health professional. She’s clearly anorexic and needs professional help.

She’s fond of the auld video of her stick thin legs cycling a bicycle… 🤦‍♀️
You took the words right out of my mouth! She looks awful, so so so sick! She can’t be healthy! How can people around her not see she looks unwell!

Reactions: 7
You took the words right out of my mouth! She looks awful, so so so sick! She can’t be healthy! How can people around her not see she looks unwell!
And if the camera adds 10lbs allegedly, she must look like a corpse in real life

Reactions: 4
Where does she think she is going in a formal gown? She is unreal, she must be off to a ball…and then when she goes to a ball she thinks she is a bride wearing a full on wedding gown…I think she genuinely lives in Cuckoo Land and not a large suburb in Cork 🤣

Reactions: 3
Is she abroad on holidays? Who the hell gets dressed like that on their holidays?
I thought originally it could have been the place in the Maryborough where they have the drinks receptions for weddings, but now I'm not so sure.
She is a dose.

I'd say if you saw her in a bikini on holidays it would be scary

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'd say if you saw her in a bikini on holidays it would be scary
I dont understand how you can can honestly look at her as a health professional and take her seriously. She looks like death. She’s unhealthy. She must be unhappy. She needs to rehabilitate.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand how you can can honestly look at her as a health professional and take her seriously. She looks like death. She’s unhealthy. She must be unhappy. She needs to rehabilitate.
I remember seeing her on Maura & Daithi a few months ago looking skeletal , in her stupid pink scrubs like she was going to carry out an operation live on TV. She looked desperate thin then but these latest pics are shocking. Her collarbones are like something out of a horror movie

Reactions: 8
The thinness is obviously so worrying. But why THE F*CK does she write 'about last night' on 70% of her posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thinness is obviously so worrying. But why THE F*CK does she write 'about last night' on 70% of her posts?
And she’s hardly Ronnie Wood, she doesn’t even drink which is fine but ‘about last night’ suggests something more exciting happened than you doing an all-alone boomerang of your chamomile tea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
About last night … “ I dressed up all fancy for dinner. I ate a leaf of lettuce and a half a pea. I came home and barfed down the jax” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is with the ridiculous voiceover. It’s making her even more of an airhead than she is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.