Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please STOP with those reels đŸ™„ I find her content is just lazy lately and as the above poster said a lot of it it just rehashed from previous posts.
She's slowing down with the thinspiration posts, which is a good thing

Reactions: 6
Her reels are embarrassing! I would seriously reconsider having her as my GP if this is what she is sharing on her professional page.

I find it so embarrassing when professionals esp doctors are doing these silly reels
Me too. I like Monica Peres (@blondieperes) though! Somehow think she manages to get the right mix of fun and educational. Can imagine her cutting through to younger generation and being relatable. She has warmth. Doireann just doesn't seem suited to it. All too forced and fake.

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her, she has taken note of the criticism here and has even taken down some of her thinspiration posts and is not posting those type of images any longer

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her, she has taken note of the criticism here and has even taken down some of her thinspiration posts and is not posting those type of images any longer
Oh! I missed that post. Looked now and seemed like she was going for a more professional vibe though, which is an improvement.

Reactions: 4
Oh! I missed that post. Looked now and seemed like she was going for a more professional vibe though, which is an improvement.
I think it's less to do with removing the thinspo photos and more to do with curating her feed to be more of a "serious doctor" vibe.

I think it's less to do with removing the thinspo photos and more to do with curating her feed to be more of a "serious doctor" vibe.
That's how it looked to me, but thought maybe I had missed something she said saying she was deliberately changing. To the naked eye, seemed like she wanted a more consistent look of being a doctor wearing scrubs and talking about healthcare (and of course vitamins. Buy the vitamins)

• Haha
So sad that she's moved her thinspiration to her stories, she's still at it. The thigh gap in the pictures. When I was in secondary school having an extremely wide thigh gap was something to aspire to. I really worry about her patients.
Sad to see this. Also, who looks in their splashback and thinks: 'selfie!'?

So sad that she's moved her thinspiration to her stories, she's still at it. The thigh gap in the pictures. When I was in secondary school having an extremely wide thigh gap was something to aspire to. I really worry about her patients.
She looks very, very unwell here. All kinds of wrong and irresponsible

Reactions: 13
She looks very, very unwell here. All kinds of wrong and irresponsible
Agree, I won't say exactly what she reminds me of here as I don't want to offend nor do I mean to, but that picture shouldn't have been posted. what does she think she's gaining from it? Does she seriously think she looks good? And all the women licking her arse in the comments on some of her fashion posts where her collar bone is sticking out, her limbs like twigs, should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 9
It beggars belief - she clearly has huge body issues with all the filtering and photo shopping and she’s a doctor pretending to promoting a healthy lifestyle- joke ! She was seen driving to a spot with a big ring light take a photo promoting the importance of daily exercise then get back in her car !!! She so fake

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It beggars belief - she clearly has huge body issues with all the filtering and photo shopping and she’s a doctor pretending to promoting a healthy lifestyle- joke ! She was seen driving to a spot with a big ring light take a photo promoting the importance of daily exercise then get back in her car !!! She so fake
No way??!!!! How obnoxious is that. She clearly has issues. Painful issues !!!

Reactions: 3
She is answering a question on preconception vitamins, and using this as an opportunity to flog her vitamins. Surely this is not ethical ? Unbelievable !

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.