Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just do a before and after of hair saying using her supplements helped her hair when she has extensions…. !!! She must think we’re thick as a ditch !!

Reactions: 9
Did she just do a before and after of hair saying using her supplements helped her hair when she has extensions…. !!! She must think we’re thick as a ditch !!
They helped her grow more hair to attach the fake hair onto 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
U can see the extensions in her hair. She’s such a joke

Reactions: 1
The collar of her white coat pulled up like some preppy wannabe! And a white coat and scrubs just in case we didnt know she was a doctor.
Remember her on Twitter years ago commenting on a thread where female doctors talked about how often they'd been assumed to be a nurse based on gender assumptions. Over and over! Nurses are amazing, but it's tiresome that it still happens all the time, and people also complain that they never saw the doctor...even though they've been seen by many, repeatedly, just female. ANYWAY - she was all like "oh, it doesn't bother me. I just go by Doireann. I don't expect a title, I just want to help" like she's so down to earth and is only in it because she's so committed to a life of service. It seemed disingenuous then, when I didn't even know who she was. Now it's especially 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember her on Twitter years ago commenting on a thread where female doctors talked about how often they'd been assumed to be a nurse based on gender assumptions. Over and over! Nurses are amazing, but it's tiresome that it still happens all the time, and people also complain that they never saw the doctor...even though they've been seen by many, repeatedly, just female. ANYWAY - she was all like "oh, it doesn't bother me. I just go by Doireann. I don't expect a title, I just want to help" like she's so down to earth and is only in it because she's so committed to a life of service. It seemed disingenuous then, when I didn't even know who she was. Now it's especially 🤮
Definitely disingenuous.
Also it may not bother her (or so she says) if the patient thinks she's a nurse.
However, it really isn't an issue of whether she's bothered or not,
The issue is the patient needs to know that they have seen a doctor for many reasons.
So any confusion about it should be corrected clearly.
Pride , feelings irrelevant.
She missed that point entirely.
I'm just doirean here to help is silly. She's not. She's a doctor and patient needs to know that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely disingenuous.
Also it may not bother her (or so she says) if the patient thinks she's a nurse.
However, it really isn't an issue of whether she's bothered or not,
The issue is the patient needs to know that they have seen a doctor for many reasons.
So any confusion about it should be corrected clearly.
Pride , feelings irrelevant.
She missed that point entirely.
I'm just doirean here to help is silly. She's not. She's a doctor and patient needs to know that
This EXACTLY

Reactions: 2
On another note, judging by her holiday she only drinks diet coke, works out and yeah.. that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In that live on incontinence that she shared to her stories she looks like a nodding dog that used to be in cars. All she does is nod continuously.

• Haha
Oh my god, the nose contouring is out of control and actually makes her nose look huge 👃🏼

Reactions: 4
How can she have 16 years of experience as a medical doctor when she's only in her early 30's...

How can she have 16 years of experience as a medical doctor when she's only in her early 30's...
Saying that patients are confused is condescending, the junior cert and leaving cert home economics provided comprehensive information as to the daily intake of nutrients, deficiencies and the best source of these nutrients

Attachments

Saying that patients are confused is condescending, the junior cert and leaving cert home economics provided comprehensive information as to the daily intake of nutrients, deficiencies and the best source of these nutrients
And it's all just lies anyway. She's just making up reasons for people to buy the selected nonsense she personally has chosen to scrawl her name on. Just reminded me of the bit in Silicon Valley where they let the tech CEO release a box with this signature...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Medical council website say she graduated in 2011 , 11 years ago - so 5 years of college counts as working on the front line ?? Clearly just spouting anything to flog her vitamins 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I wouldnt want to go to a doctor who cant do basic arithmetic! Wouldnt want her miscalculating dosage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Medical council website say she graduated in 2011 , 11 years ago - so 5 years of college counts as working on the front line ?? Clearly just spouting anything to flog her vitamins 🙄🙄
She's such a charlatan

Reactions: 8
She's such a charlatan
If she was someone was was I an underprivileged position it'd be less grating. She works part time as a gp, tutors in ucc part time, has her media gigs and gets paid to endorse products and yet feels the need to lie, fluff the truth to get further revenue. Really greedy and wrong

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.