Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story went from having cells removed, to having Stage 1 cancer (which is when it's caught very early and limited to the cervix) I'm almost certain she had a highlight on it but it appears to be gone now- it did spark controversy at the time because she pretty much dramaticised a fairly straightforward procedure which (I felt) would have terrified a lot of women facing the same procedure. I believe she even mentioned freezing eggs for the future? Just another scenario where she scaremongered and gave potentially dangerous 'advice' relating to health issues.
Thanks for the update @Kilingtime and for putting it in to context. Personally I think she has little credibility as a GP/medical professional…the silly Instagram videos, the pouting, the dressing up like a Princess, accepting free gifts and kitchens, the overpriced vitamins etc. If I walked in to a GP Practice and saw her, I’d walk straight back out the door.

Reactions: 10
It's the coloured contacts for me - imagine being that vain? Blows my mind anyone can take her seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her story went from having cells removed, to having Stage 1 cancer (which is when it's caught very early and limited to the cervix) I'm almost certain she had a highlight on it but it appears to be gone now- it did spark controversy at the time because she pretty much dramaticised a fairly straightforward procedure which (I felt) would have terrified a lot of women facing the same procedure. I believe she even mentioned freezing eggs for the future? Just another scenario where she scaremongered and gave potentially dangerous 'advice' relating to health issues.
Had to go back on her grid and have a look. This is what she posted at the time
Screenshot_20220613-164011_Instagram.jpg

@itsahardknocklife yep, but she had also put up a whole highlight on the whole process and things weren't adding up (especially for those who went through similar?) I'm not saying she didn't have cancer, just the way it was all portrayed raised questions, and with her history of exaggerating and giving bad info she was definitely queried by many.

Reactions: 4
@itsahardknocklife yep, but she had also put up a whole highlight on the whole process and things weren't adding up (especially for those who went through similar?) I'm not saying she didn't have cancer, just the way it was all portrayed raised questions, and with her history of exaggerating and giving bad info she was definitely queried by many.
She should 100% be called out if things she is saying don't add up. I had grade 3 gCin cells removed years ago myself

Reactions: 3
She should 100% be called out if things she is saying don't add up. I had grade 3 gCin cells removed years ago myself
Well, she did state that she was working in the front lines as a medical doctor last week for 16 years and that didn't add up, her track record b isn't great. Last month tan organic was the best tan and now it's bare by vogue without any explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to go back on her grid and have a look. This is what she posted at the timeView attachment 1340294
WTF. How many years ago was this. So in an 8 week time frame she went from being told she had cancer to she was cured? Or am I missing something? I hate to say it but when the floggers come out with this stuff I always think it’s ‘pity posts’ to gain followers and engagement and further commercial agreements.

Why wait until it’s over to communicate to her followers? Why not say it at the beginning and be real/honest/transparent? I notice a lot of the floggers do this…

Reactions: 5
WTF. How many years ago was this. So in an 8 week time frame she went from being told she had cancer to she was cured? Or am I missing something? I hate to say it but when the floggers come out with this stuff I always think it’s ‘pity posts’ to gain followers and engagement and further commercial agreements.

Why wait until it’s over to communicate to her followers? Why not say it at the beginning and be real/honest/transparent? I notice a lot of the floggers do this…
It was 2019!!!

Reactions: 2
She must have had at least 30-40 posts today advertising her supplements at Meaghers this morning and not 1 of them marked as AD or SP…my fingers are killing me from reporting her, utter disgrace to her profession.

She must have had at least 30-40 posts today advertising her supplements at Meaghers this morning and not 1 of them marked as AD or SP…my fingers are killing me from reporting her, utter disgrace to her profession.
What category can I report her under?

Reactions: 2
Her vitamins are daylight robbery. Her D3 1000iu is 10.99 for 60 tablets. Same dosage for 90 tablets in Holland and Barrett is 5.99 and they have buy one get one half price.

When I went on B12 a few years ago I asked my own GP if any brand was better and he said all the same and go for cheapest.

Reactions: 9
Well, she did state that she was working in the front lines as a medical doctor last week for 16 years and that didn't add up, her track record b isn't great. Last month tan organic was the best tan and now it's bare by vogue without any explanation
While saying she qualified in 2011 😂. She can not be counting medical school as front line. Serious stretch.

• Haha
She is boring to death at the best of times but my god all she seems to do these days is post past “posts” just for the sake of making “content” 🥱

• Sad
Oh please STOP with those reels 🙄 I find her content is just lazy lately and as the above poster said a lot of it it just rehashed from previous posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.