Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God can she just stand straight? The constant sideways pose looks so awkward while she’s flogging clothes. Beyond weird 🙄

Reactions: 4
For the love of God can she just stand straight? The constant sideways pose looks so awkward while she’s flogging clothes. Beyond weird 🙄
Hi guuuuuuys. She needs to look as thin as possible. The stool and vase made the story.

Reactions: 3
As the name suggests, long time lurker here.
This girl doesn't look well at all. I was shown some pics off her insta (I'm not on insta myself) and my thoughts immediately jumped to ED, rightly or wrongly. Forgive the laziness in not checking back the whole thread, but what is the stool thing about? I know doctors need to take an interest in stoll from time to time, but this seems to be of a different nature !

Reactions: 6
As the name suggests, long time lurker here.
This girl doesn't look well at all. I was shown some pics off her insta (I'm not on insta myself) and my thoughts immediately jumped to ED, rightly or wrongly. Forgive the laziness in not checking back the whole thread, but what is the stool thing about? I know doctors need to take an interest in stoll from time to time, but this seems to be of a different nature !
Her stool is her pet. He follows her around for photo ops.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Long day” snap was not taken at that time. It was not that bright at that time in Cork city. Joker.

Reactions: 2
Her story tonight about the sleep hygiene is disgraceful, spouting on about how important good sleep is and being all pompous about it, then slapping in the ad for Jysk duvets and pillows. I think that’s totally unethical for a medical professional to do something like this. How is she getting away with it?

Reactions: 23
The giant candle sitting in the tray on the bed (on her Insta story) is making me feel so uneasy. The pillow behind it could topple forward and set the whole house alight! Not to mention the fake flowers behind are also dangerously close to the candle too

Reactions: 11
Ah I’d be delighted if she was pregnant! Good luck to her coping with the lack of sleep though.

Did you see the sale she posted in her stories? No more than 100 calories. She has eating disorder written all over her page. Hubby looked like he was tucking into fish and chips and a pint of guiness. So it was definitely dinner time.

Reactions: 2
It’s the same in Australia and a few other countries. My understanding is thousands of years ago surgeons undertook an apprentiship and not a medical degree to become a surgeon. The Mr title is like a tradition for surgeons and a snobby way to show that you’re more than a Dr

Does anyone find it a bit uncomfortable the way she mentions not having kids as driving up your risk of getting breast cancer?
I find it a bit odd..I mean I know it's probably a medical fact even though I've never heard it before.
It just seems a bit insensitive or something.

Like I cant ever imagine a GP saying to me ok now if you choose not to have kids just remember it increases your risk of breast cancer.

Reactions: 11
Not having kids increases the risk of ovarian cancer too. I don’t think a doctor would be saying it in the context of you deciding to have kids or not, it’s more that it’s a risk factor same as drinking and being overweight are when looking at your risk of bc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.