Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's dropping followers big time. Lost 4k in the last two months. Curious if she'll start to buy followers or just keep sharing stool pictures into an empty void.

Reactions: 3
Of course you like the Zara dress Doireann, it has cut out sides to emphasise your ED 🙄

Reactions: 1
She must really love it cause this is the second time she posted the exact same photo…her usual trick when she needs more likes!

Anyone thinking she is looking pregnant in recent pics? Still tiny but she has the handbag over her tummy too in recent ones..

Did u see in the comments somebody asked her where she got her little stool 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's not pregnant, she just shoved the stool up her dress 🤷‍♀️ she can't be separated from it

Reactions: 2
“I get asked lots where my curtains are from “
“So here is 30 stories on entire process”
No one asked , you have collab commitments so hence why you are spouting on about. She never spouts on for multiple stories when asked where her dress is from

Reactions: 10
Did the kitchen collab just disappear?

Wonder did they just drop her/hope it went away after that tweet....

Reactions: 3
D and she throwing that ass back on the surgeon in her story, go on the doireannator young wild and free shawty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.