Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is flogging water now ? Am I actually seeing that ? Is she flogging water ?! Is she a BA for water !! I’m a BA for breathing in air , standing up with my legs and sitting with my bum ! HOLY GOD ! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more incredible and unprofessional !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is flogging water now ? Am I actually seeing that ? Is she flogging water ?! Is she a BA for water !! I’m a BA for breathing in air , standing up with my legs and sitting with my bum ! HOLY GOD ! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more incredible and unprofessional !!
Funds are low.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plus who the hell puts on perfume to sit at home!
Loads of people do. Some people don't feel fully dressed unless they've perfume on, myself included.

I HATE those sunglasses! No doubt they re designer or something! Not a notion! Clueless re designer things and happy to be so!
They are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I piss myself laughing every single time I see them

I'm honestly puzzled by why someone who is a medical doctor with a good career would choose to flog fake tan online. She's not a former Love Island wannabee. It damages any credibility (that remains) in my opinion.
Totally agree. Why can't she just focus on being a doctor instead of adding saleswoman to the mix. I thought GPs were meant to be overstretched and overworked.

Probably. She isn't doing him any favours. I'm sure he's working towards reaching a consultant post.. if I were in a consultation with him I would be judging him for marrying someone like her and I'd question his judgement 🙄
With respect, this is a bit silly. If I needed surgery I'm not going to get picky based on some comments the surgeons wife made or whether I personally like the surgeons wife or not.

Last edited:
Going back to the job title and when you can call yourself what (as someone brought it up recently), it’s often fairly nuanced and context-dependent. I’m a doctor. Not Doireann. I have dark hair and a fat bottom. And my house is really messy.

I’ve heard senior surgical trainees who would operate independently (fairly reasonably, in my view) say “I’m Mr X, a surgeon on Ms Y’s team.” Some specialities, it’s more common to call yourself the title once you pass membership exams. (I’m not a GP, but if a person passed the MICGP exams, you may be MICGP before finishing a training scheme. You certainly would be MRCPsych in psychiatry or MRCP/MRCPI in general medicine.) If you’re a surgeon, you can technically call yourself Ms/Mr after passing MRCS/MRCSI, years before consultancy.

You could also look at it from the perspective of training stage. In some areas, later stage trainees are doing the job. Again, I’m not certain how GP works, but I do know that year 3-4 a person is working in a practice full time and seeing patients independently. They might call each other GPs. My boss used to refer to me by my specialty as soon as I’d committed to it, but I’d plenty of experience.

Final thought for now, not every doctor who isn’t a consultant is in training. Many have full exams, but not necessarily a formal training scheme. In the UK, you could be a staff grade XYZ, but it’s not as common here. I’d happily call someone with exams and 20 years of experience a cardiologist, for example.

(May be rambling. Very little sleep. My sleep hygiene is not as good as that of some.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a consultation with her on video doc because I needed a cert for work. My bf who I live with was unwell and I’d caught what he had and she told me to go straight to the A&E because my appendix might be about to burst 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm honestly puzzled by why someone who is a medical doctor with a good career would choose to flog fake tan online. She's not a former Love Island wannabee. It damages any credibility (that remains) in my opinion.
Exactlyyyyy!!!!!!! “Credibility” is a word I would not associate with her though!

Reactions: 3
I had a consultation with her on video doc because I needed a cert for work. My bf who I live with was unwell and I’d caught what he had and she told me to go straight to the A&E because my appendix might be about to burst 😂
This is reminding me of a GP line call I once had where the doctor asked me to do something which is used as a distraction technique in kids to make sure they're actually in pain and not just pretending - I did it but my own GP was appalled that they'd gotten an adult to do it over the phone. Did you at least get your sick note for your trouble?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have an issue with people in an important field trying to break into social media. I couldn’t do it with my job because I’d have my p45 presented to me very swiftly!I don’t even have my company on my personal social media for fear of that happening!
I think certain titles need to remain offline. I first found her informative and she very much keeps stories to medical facts but then her feed is all selfies and tags.
I unfollowed her and Rachel Gorry too. Just had enough.I’m not adding to their pocket by following a wannabe influencer and a grief milker.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a bit off topic but does anyone know how to start a new thread about an influencer/instagrammer?

has anyone heard of the wicked blonde or seen her account?

• Haha
This is a bit off topic but does anyone know how to start a new thread about an influencer/instagrammer?

I’ve just had a look, that isn’t good. Did she deliberately photoshop her last grid pictures?! Surely that’s a joke 🙈 Where did this one come out of?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she did hence why I was going to ask for a thread on her 🙈

she also added to her story about how her father in law was In hospital and told her followers why what hospital and his whole treatment basically.. like why would anyone post that information to 14k people 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a look, that isn’t good. Did she deliberately photoshop her last grid pictures?! Surely that’s a joke 🙈 Where did this one come out of?
I had a look too and I’m here roaring laughing 😅😅😅 did she photo shop herself into som autumnal backdrops? 🤣😩

Yes.. she did 🙈 what was she thinking does she think we don’t know she done that or she done it knowingly?

I had a look too and I’m here roaring laughing 😅😅😅 did she photo shop herself into som autumnal backdrops? 🤣😩

• Haha
Yes.. she did 🙈 what was she thinking does she think we don’t know she done that or she done it knowingly?
Sorry another off topic post but see the account Tea_Spill_2020 have on their stories about her buying followers! Morto for her. I was thinking she had a lot of followers considering her content. She can't photoshop leaves over that :LOL:

• Haha
I have no opinion on her as person as I fo not know her.
But please don't have a pic of smiling and altered in ref to fetility week. Its an awful journey to have fertility problems. I font think the pic fits the context

Sorry another off topic post but see the account Tea_Spill_2020 have on their stories about her buying followers! Morto for her. I was thinking she had a lot of followers considering her content. She can't photoshop leaves over that :LOL:
Am following this Tea Spill account immediately !!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ACCOUNT HAS ME HOWLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - thank you !!! That Autumn photo - am dead hahahah

She had 15.6k followers yesterday and 15.1k today as per the tea spill account.. clearly all fake. The stuff she does be flogging is awful tack altogether you wouldn’t wear it going to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.