Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if its true but I was told by a trainee doctor when I was in hopsital it takes 9 years medical practise to become a GP ? Is this true ? She is really showing the big guns out tonight with the cv . How about opiniated wannabe influencer instead of GP ????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont know if its true but I was told by a trainee doctor when I was in hopsital it takes 9 years medical practise to become a GP ? Is this true ? She is really showing the big guns out tonight with the cv . How about opiniated wannabe influencer instead of GP ????
It takes at least 5 years to get your medicine degree and then 4 years to complete the GP scheme. Most trainees though would do their intern year after graduating from college before applying for schemes, which would bring it to 10 years. Some medicine degrees are also 6 years instead of 5.

Reactions: 3
Cancer treatment? This exaggerated half story again. Completing a medical degree isn’t ‘being a doctor’ .. it only starts then . She’s still ‘only’ a GP x 12 months. All the other stuff is normal rotation placements that have to be done. She’s talking as if she’s experienced enough to run the HSE.

Reactions: 14
Cancer treatment? This exaggerated half story again. Completing a medical degree isn’t ‘being a doctor’ .. it only starts then . She’s still ‘only’ a GP x 12 months. All the other stuff is normal rotation placements that have to be done. She’s talking as if she’s experienced enough to run the HSE.
She’ll be chief medical officer by next week. God love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the "they wouldn't ask a man that" comment which annoys me. It's not about being a woman, she got challenged since she wants to be famous instead of professional on insta. Stop shilling and start educating if that's the image she wants to portray, she's just not warm or relatable.

Reactions: 12
It's the "they wouldn't ask a man that" comment which annoys me. It's not about being a woman, she got challenged since she wants to be famous instead of professional on insta. Stop shilling and start educating if that's the image she wants to portray, she's just not warm or relatable.
Hate when someone thinks their vagina is the source of their problems. Weak. Enough of this feminist crap.

If she wasn't flat out filtering herself and trying to promote that bloody skin care line or the electric mini, then maybe people wouldn't think she was so vacuous?

Reactions: 8
If she wasn't flat out filtering herself and trying to promote that bloody skin care line or the electric mini, then maybe people wouldn't think she was so vacuous?
Vacuous is literally the only word I would use to describe her, her home, her life...

Reactions: 15
She created a highlight called “scarless thyroid” and all that’s in it is one photo of a book belong to her husband..like she’s nearly making out she’s a surgeon now 🙄🤣
Cringe for her

Reactions: 2
I don’t really follow Doireann as such but a picture just popped up on my feed that is truly shocking

A very emaciated woman.

A very worrying picture

Reactions: 9
And where is she off to with the car key in her hand...

I bet you a filtered forehead that that’s not a car key, it’s a clicker to take a picture because she’s home alone dressing up and pretending it’s for any other reason besides vanity and insta

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet you a filtered forehead that that’s not a car key, it’s a clicker to take a picture because she’s home alone dressing up and pretending it’s for any other reason besides vanity and insta
🤣🤣🤣you could be right!!

Reactions: 2
The house looks so bare, she just rattles around inside it
Wow that pic takes the biscuit! It’s like an unoccupied house. No furniture or tv beside fire place. Bar the rug nothing. And the dress is falling off her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.