Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy to have found this thread.

I used to follow her and actually enjoyed her, this was when she first started out.

I unfollowed her after she went on the good glow to talk about her “cancer” and was comparing her journey to Georgies- who had chemo etc. It was always clear she was embellishing the truth. I had major surgery- actual major surgery and key hole doesn’t come close- she used to go on about her scars, which would be tiny. Not denying I’m sure it was a scary time for her but she’s always made it out to be way more than it was, given how quickly she recovered. She also brings it up any time she get the chance and used to post things about how she would be sending her husband pics of her sitting on the floor and he would be worried that something was wrong- always looking for attention.

I’ve no idea how she has the following she has, from what I’ve seen it’s the same stuff on repeat, and the adoration of her husband is worrying, she literally worships him.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she may have posted the picture with the hairnet as a subtle reminder to followers she had an experience with cervical cancer to try gain sympathy? Also my initial thoughts when I seen it was is this person going through chemotherapy.. again does anyone else think she done this purposely to make it appear like she had chemotherapy while talking about her experience on the post?

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think she may have posted the picture with the hairnet as a subtle reminder to followers she had an experience with cervical cancer to try gain sympathy? Also my initial thoughts when I seen it was is this person going through chemotherapy.. again does anyone else think she done this purposely to make it appear like she had chemotherapy while talking about her experience on the post?
She definitely did!!! It's absolutely awful but like why would you need a surgical cap when you are sitting at home drinking tea??

Reactions: 10
Yes , I thought the exact same thing . It was like a hairnet ladies wear after receiving chemotherapy.
She’s really threading on dangerous territory.
I also think she send herself questions to answer to make her appear popular

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe DrNick engaged with her publicly after his reply last week to a message

Reactions: 5
She’s commented under a pic to say she is working but keeping it offline for privacy and peace

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She should have done that from the get go! It was so unprofessional of her.

Reactions: 6
I only just looked at the comment and she said its for "peace, quiet and privacy" that she isnt saying where she is working now.

Makes it sound like all the drama was not her fault! She brought all of it on herself by being so public in where she works. If I were her I wouldnt even given the husbands name. With any doctor a quick google can tell you what hospital they are working in.

She really needs to learn a few things about professionalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she not care about cross contamination and hygiene going around in her scrubs? Hate seeing this. She must be back at mycorkgp

Reactions: 13
Her one time best pal hilary put up a story saying she's glad that the price of cigarettes is going up in the budget, she's seen how much harm they cause to your health and yet why does smoking not get the same hate online as obesity....

Wonder if that's a dig at the donutgate?

Reactions: 10
There’s a Debate on RTÉ radio one shortly on this topic, influencers giving medial advice

There’s a Debate on RTÉ radio one shortly on this topic, influencers giving medial advice
Think it was more about dolly Alderton advice letter about dieting than anything more serious. Pity because that debate was sorely needed back in the symprove days

Reactions: 2
Does she just randomly walk around Cork in her scrubs?!
She just wants to let us know she has a job. For someone that wants privacy based on the comment she made on instagram she has basically flagged the location of her new job as Cork city centre.

Reactions: 7
Yes you won’t wear it again doireann because you sold it 😂
Oh wow .. how unreal fake is she ? She sold it ... not that it has too much sentiment ! I think she is doing locum Gp work around cork ...

She just wants to let us know she has a job. For someone that wants privacy based on the comment she made on instagram she has basically flagged the location of her new job as Cork city centre.
She can’t help herself - she is clearly reading here . She did take down that snap of the dress and I wondered why and now makes sense .. also she had to do the token scrubs shots as we all saw last week she was off- as in at home . She wanted “ privacy and peace “ but again can’t help herself has to show cork city centre .. to indicate where she works ! Walking contradiction and lack of professionalism

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Even she can’t bury her head in the sand about the reputational damage she has caused herself with that awful tweet about donuts.

Also love that she unfollowed a handful of accounts around those days too - probably Amy Morgan and Joshua Wolrich as they called her out. And the regulatory body for dietitians in ireland of course!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.