Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she is a doctor and a surgeons wife so she is obviously an intelligent creature unlike us plebs. But she has a major problem with the auld #sp #ad. She may need reminding. I was trying to see if she had it hidden in the background like some of the others !! The crazy eyes get more crazy as the days go on 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the sheep sending her pictures of their cervical check letter and saying they got it done because of her. Can they not take responsibility for theor own health!?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just look at her Instagram page, picture after picture of herself! She comes across a little self obsessed 😬😬

Reactions: 8
I HATE those sunglasses! No doubt they re designer or something! Not a notion! Clueless re designer things and happy to be so!
I actually think she has beautiful clothes and dresses very well I'm envious of he wardrobe but agreed the big sunglasses are ridulous

I actually think she has beautiful clothes and dresses very well I'm envious of he wardrobe but agreed the big sunglasses are ridulous
Ridiculous rather

Reactions: 4
Tbf at work I would still refer to a surgical trainee as a surgeon regardless if they were registrar or consultant.
sorry.. I’m not having a go at you. However I work in a hospital and have also been a patient for yrs and yes. If someone told me I was meeting the Surgeon and a Reg/SHO appeared, I would think there had been a misunderstanding.

if someone told me I was going to meet someone from the surgical team or indeed the SHO for example, I’d have no problem at all with that.

I might sound snobby but I’m not at all. Just there is a marked difference between a surgeon and an intern/SHO/SpR/Reg. They are not the same. I’m subject to correction on this but that has been my experience to date both sides

They're meant to declare gifts from companies, if they're invited on a hotel stay or dinner in a restaurant it's #gift. If they're paid for promoting a product or stay then it's #ad #sp or paid partnership
If they receive a sample product from a pr company they can use #prgift or #gift

Dr Laura is another one who's heading toward becoming all hashtags
That’s interesting. I note lots of ppl have it as though it’s the name of a song. Tiny writing at the top. You’d need binoculars to see the font

I don’t think anyone , unless they’ve seen her medical files and know for 100% certainty, can really comment on the extent of her illness. Maybe she did exaggerate things, but maybe she also didn’t share the full extent of her issues for personal reasons between her and her husband?
I understand what you are saying but agree with previous posts. I think of you chose to share on a public platform.. as a trained GP.. you should either share what the disgnosis, surgery, chemo and or radiotherapy plan was. Or just keep it private.

May reason for saying this is that I work with cancer patients and a lot of people don’t realise that two people can have say breast cancer and have totally different treatment plans.

it’s good to talk and it’s good to share but there is a responsibility that comes with that too. If your story omits curtains parts and leaves other more fearful on account of that.. it’s just not fair. So in this case I believe her followers deserved better. It’s brave to share but I think it’s important to be clear a) we are all unique b) our bodies cope with treatment differently c) the diagnosis may be the same but stage I and stage V for example are totally different d) if you have comorbodities ie. other illnesses, this can complicate matters as change the treatment plan and e) Not everyone will have the same prognosis.

And given that it’s October and breast cancer awareness month, I also think bloggers need to remember that men can get breast cancer too. Some focus on women constantly but sadly breast cancer can affect both genders. It’s just statistically less likely in men. But still happens all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 269647What is with these boomeranges? They’re so strange and creepy
She is a pure narcissist, I’d say she spends ages looking at herself on her camera, forever indulging herself taking snaps and boomerangs of her posing (heavily filtered) she’s so caught up with appearances, she has to look perfect, be the perfect wife with the perfect husband. I genuinely feel for her she can’t be taking this well at all...I know she brought it in herself but I’d say she’s struggling big time with this backlash, it’s something she has no control over which will be a shock to her, I don’t know how she’ll cope..

Another example of her sass (last comment) back to someone trying to have a conversation with her!
I think this sums her up, I’ve always felt her actual knowledge is poor, she will read something and regurgitate that information but she’s unable to think for herself or have a proper opinion that she can back up with fact..she only ever answers really easy questions in her q&a’s. She doesn’t seem to be able to construct and back up statements made

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Sponsored post from vita lib. Even ignoring everything else I’m shocked any home tan would collaborate with her given how shocking her ran always is.

Sponsored post from vita lib. Even ignoring everything else I’m shocked any home tan would collaborate with her given how shocking her ran always is.
Her knuckles and wrist in the "after" photo are awful! Her tan is always so bad. Vita lib obviously didnt do their homework!

Reactions: 5
She thought she lost the bug eye sunglasses ! but PHEW! She found them ! we can all sleep easy now guys ! And that tan even tans your nail varnish to another colour ! Wow ! Amazing !

• Haha
She thought she lost the bug eye sunglasses ! but PHEW! She found them ! we can all sleep easy now guys ! And that tan even tans your nail varnish to another colour ! Wow ! Amazing !
I thought she was trolling us with that story as their have been a lot of comments here on how ridiculous they look and rightly so!

• Haha
Pity those sunglasses found the light of day again, Doireann just no. The only fashion choice she has made that is a big mistake. She wears these beautful clothes but then ruins the look with these ridiculous sunglasses

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly puzzled by why someone who is a medical doctor with a good career would choose to flog fake tan online. She's not a former Love Island wannabee. It damages any credibility (that remains) in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A patient doesn't know this and goes by the person sitting in front of them.
Lads not to go off topic but the amount of doctors and nurses who are public on social media is crazy and I don’t understand how it goes unchecked by their hospitals and medical boards despite having policies and the amount of them on dating apps is shocking. I just believe when you are dealing with the public and in that profession, you should remain private. Doctors, nurses, gardai - all of them should be totally private.
I remember being in a&e and meeting a doctor who literally had his bare arse out on tinder. I didn’t know where to look and couldn’t take him seriously.

The likes of dorieann and Terrie mcavoy make me cringe to high heaven when they talk of the frontline and the real frontline staff must be so insulted by them.

I'm honestly puzzled by why someone who is a medical doctor with a good career would choose to flog fake tan online. She's not a former Love Island wannabee. It damages any credibility (that remains) in my opinion.
Yeah it blows my mind!

Last edited:
Lads not to go off topic but the amount of doctors and nurses who are public on social media is crazy and I don’t understand how it goes unchecked by their hospitals and medical boards despite having policies and the amount of them on dating apps is shocking. I just believe when you are dealing with the public and in that profession, you should remain private. Doctors, nurses, gardai - all of them should be totally private.
I remember being in a&e and meeting a doctor who literally had his bare arse out on tinder. I didn’t know where to look and couldn’t take him seriously.

The likes of dorieann and Terrie mcavoy make me cringe to high heaven when they talk of the frontline and the real frontline staff must be so insulted by them.

Yeah it blows my mind!
I don't think that doctors nurses and gardai should be forbidden from dating apps. Just like other human beings, 'frontline workers' are entitled to meet people online too

Reactions: 26
But I think if they choose a professional path they should remain professional at all times with social media and have some cop on. Surely this is has to be mentioned in some part of their training?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.