Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually that lady who posted her ridiculous Instagram messages to me ! Am normally all for girls supporting girls but this one has been getting on my last nerve for AGES ! I don't and never have followed her but friends used to send me some of her nonsense. It is time such humans are told to shut their mouth up and stop posting selfies and nonsense. She is an embarrassment to females and medicine to be honest.
It was pretty ballsy to message you personally wasnt it what did she hope to achieve

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her either but people need to know the shady uncomfortable truth about her.
I messaged her to ask what was she trying to achieve. Did she want to become a doctor or a person of fame. No response.
Maybe she’s trying to take Ciara Kelly’s place.
Hence the controversial posts.
She’s definitely the doctor no one needed or wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Aveeno123 I have NO idea what the objective was. I actually feel bad for her to be frank as the woman clearly has some underlying issues that she felt the need to message me as opposed to fixing what she said on Twitter and making right her really bad words which were for sure "fat shaming". I should have been the least of her priorities to be honest. Whatever she tried to achieve, for me, all she achieved was showing that she doesn't see the error of her ways !

Is this not really strange? Why is everyone so bleeping fake.
That is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo gross !!!!!!!!!

It was pretty ballsy to message you personally wasnt it what did she hope to achieve
I have NO idea what the objective was. I actually feel bad for her to be frank as the woman clearly has some underlying issues that she felt the need to message me as opposed to fixing what she said on Twitter and making right her really bad words which were for sure "fat shaming". I should have been the least of her priorities to be honest. Whatever she tried to achieve, for me, all she achieved was showing that she doesn't see the error of her ways !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was actually that lady who posted her ridiculous Instagram messages to me ! Am normally all for girls supporting girls but this one has been getting on my last nerve for AGES ! I don't and never have followed her but friends used to send me some of her nonsense. It is time such humans are told to shut their mouth up and stop posting selfies and nonsense. She is an embarrassment to females and medicine to be honest.
Fair play to you . I think she missed your point That she takes money for posts not that she sponsors posts ..🥴 well done . I feel she needs to address that comment about weight and people would respect her more . Again she doesn’t seem to care about respect or integrity she is just all about social media and eyes on her

• Heart
Fair play to you . I think she missed your point That she takes money for posts not that she sponsors posts ..🥴 well done . I feel she needs to address that comment about weight and people would respect her more . Again she doesn’t seem to care about respect or integrity she is just all about social media and eyes on her
I think she misses a LOT of points 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I really liked her to start with although her style wouldn’t be mine - way too many floaty dresses and gold shoes - some of it is nice she has some really lovely jumpers and bits but now I have zero time for her. She is oddly obsessed with her husband says he’s her best friend (and I love my husband but he isn’t my whole world I have independent friends and work and hobbies outside of him and our toddler son) and never seems to do anything for herself aside from hair and face appointments. It’s weird. Also don’t like her snarky attitude when questioned. She is a right bee at times and unreasonably so in my opinion. People have a right to question something that is blatant bullshit (excuse my language!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a prime example of how the leaving cert has weakens people’s professions in Ireland.
She got the points to do medicine alright , but lacks beside manner, empathy and is largely very image obsessed. Not a good look at all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s a prime example of how the leaving cert has weakens people’s professions in Ireland.
She got the points to do medicine alright , but lacks beside manner, empathy and is largely very image obsessed. Not a good look at all
I agree with this
Also , the Hpat test came in after she started college.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I don’t think so. As myself and other posters here have pointed out, I’ve seen her sponsored posts pop up as ads in my stories (hence how I’ve never followed her but I know who she is)

She’s probably not doing it anymore because she got loads of new followers during COVID but she 100% has done so in the past to try to grow her following.

I don’t think so. As myself and other posters here have pointed out, I’ve seen her sponsored posts pop up as ads in my stories (hence how I’ve never followed her but I know who she is)

She’s probably not doing it anymore because she got loads of new followers during COVID but she 100% has done so in the past to try to grow her following.
Oh I didn’t know that .. sorry ! Ok so she was doing paid pushed ads! Jesus .. desperation !

The content is all the same ... the knees , the cardio , the mint tea , Getting her hair and skin done ! She needs to get a job quick or what will she post ?! More fake recorded videos

• Haha
Oh I didn’t know that .. sorry ! Ok so she was doing paid pushed ads! Jesus .. desperation !

The content is all the same ... the knees , the cardio , the mint tea , Getting her hair and skin done ! She needs to get a job quick or what will she post ?! More fake recorded videos

Yep, she wanted to be InstaFamous BADLY and for someone who should have better things to do with her time as a doctor, it screams pathetic and desperate.

There’s nothing organic or authentic about her. It’s all just extremely needy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really liked her to start with although her style wouldn’t be mine - way too many floaty dresses and gold shoes - some of it is nice she has some really lovely jumpers and bits but now I have zero time for her. She is oddly obsessed with her husband says he’s her best friend (and I love my husband but he isn’t my whole world I have independent friends and work and hobbies outside of him and our toddler son) and never seems to do anything for herself aside from hair and face appointments. It’s weird. Also don’t like her snarky attitude when questioned. She is a right bee at times and unreasonably so in my opinion. People have a right to question something that is blatant bullshit (excuse my language!)
AMEN to all of the above !

I agree with this
Also , the Hpat test came in after she started college.
Did manners, etiquette, common sense, logit and and and also come in after she started college ?!?!?

Reactions: 2
This pisses me off so much?! The new cervical check system is fucked up- just because this lady didn't have HPV doesn't mean she couldn't have abnormal cells- I speak from experience! But because 'Dr' o'Leary has told her she's grand she may not watch out for symptoms/signs of abnormalities...😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This pisses me off so much?! The new cervical check system is fucked up- just because this lady didn't have HPV doesn't mean she couldn't have abnormal cells- I speak from experience! But because 'Dr' o'Leary has told her she's grand she may not watch out for symptoms/signs of abnormalities...😡
Could someone please report her to the Medical Council ASAP?

You should not be giving medical advice on Instagram. No excuses or exceptions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Could someone please report her to the Medical Council ASAP?

You should not be giving medical advice on Instagram. No excuses or exceptions.
Go off and report her yourself like if you think that's the best approach??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.