Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she is making a fool of herself. No referring to what she said, Blocking the dieticians- omg she will never get a job again

Reactions: 16
Lads she is a surgeons wife! She doesn’t need another job that is unless it’s TV Doc

Reactions: 6
71C81F29-0C3A-43E2-8033-6C4CE6A5FF38.jpeg
What is with these boomeranges? They’re so strange and creepy

Reactions: 6
Lads it doesn’t matter who’s wife she is, the girl needs some sort of help. Her actions on social media, whether she is a doctor or a bin cleaner, indicate someone that has deep issues that need addressing. The way she speaks and conducts herself is enough, the constant selfies boomerangs pictures of clothes dresses etc. Promoting her husband because of his job, it’s like she seeks validation and seeks acceptance. She never posts anything about “meeting a friend”. Maybe the insta thing is a way for her to channel whatever underlying issues she may have. I’ve seen some of my friends do similar Stuff. But irrespective of that, I hope her husband or family will speak to her and take the phone off for a few weeks. She’s a beautiful smart young woman and obviously worked hard to get where she is. Hopefully someone will step in soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads it doesn’t matter who’s wife she is, the girl needs some sort of help. Her actions on social media, whether she is a doctor or a bin cleaner, indicate someone that has deep issues that need addressing. The way she speaks and conducts herself is enough, the constant selfies boomerangs pictures of clothes dresses etc. Promoting her husband because of his job, it’s like she seeks validation and seeks acceptance. She never posts anything about “meeting a friend”. Maybe the insta thing is a way for her to channel whatever underlying issues she may have. I’ve seen some of my friends do similar Stuff. But irrespective of that, I hope her husband or family will speak to her and take the phone off for a few weeks. She’s a beautiful smart young woman and obviously worked hard to get where she is. Hopefully someone will step in soon.
Well said and I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her video yesterday saying she was taking a pic and it recorded a video by accident?!so weird like she was there bobbing away looking at camera and y could see her turn the video off 🙈🙈🙈cringe

Reactions: 12
Extremely annoyed Matt
Cooper didn’t broach it not the bit I heard anyway . If he did ask her let me know . Photos all week are her at home in her house . She clearly isn’t working . Blocking the dieticians etc is very immature and worrying for someone who is a doctor . So is everyone who disagrees with her just cancelled and blocked.? I will never get over that fake accidental video . It’s an insight into how unhinged she is

Reactions: 7
Extremely annoyed Matt
Cooper didn’t broach it not the bit I heard anyway . If he did ask her let me know . Photos all week are her at home in her house . She clearly isn’t working . Blocking the dieticians etc is very immature and worrying for someone who is a doctor . So is everyone who disagrees with her just cancelled and blocked.? I will never get over that fake accidental video . It’s an insight into how unhinged she is
That video made me feel like I was watching twin peaks 🤣

Reactions: 1
At the risk of getting absolutely slated here I’m going to say this anyway- I think we should be mindful of the words we use here for example “unhinged” “creepy” etc. I’m no angel and I’m not her biggest fan and agree with the context of what people are saying however this could be a deeper issue and if she is suffering behind it all and no doubt she is reading this, words like that can actually be damaging. I’m speaking from experience. And if one is already in a bad place small things like that can push them even further. She done what she done but behind the scenes she does have to deal with the consequences of those actions to an extent we have no idea about.
I totally get what you are saying. As much as I agree I also feel that she needs to learn from her mistakes. I personally don't even think she realises her wrong doing. She comes across as the type of person that would never admit she was wrong. It's a tough one.

Reactions: 11
At the risk of getting absolutely slated here I’m going to say this anyway- I think we should be mindful of the words we use here for example “unhinged” “creepy” etc. I’m no angel and I’m not her biggest fan and agree with the context of what people are saying however this could be a deeper issue and if she is suffering behind it all and no doubt she is reading this, words like that can actually be damaging. I’m speaking from experience. And if one is already in a bad place small things like that can push them even further. She done what she done but behind the scenes she does have to deal with the consequences of those actions to an extent we have no idea about.
While I am inclined to agree with you, I think her own behaviour has shown that she lacks insight into the impact of her words. Her patients too are dealing with their own thoughts and feelings around weight and have to deal with the consequences of her comments away from Twitter. But I know that two wrongs don’t make a right etc.

Reactions: 9
I totally get what you are saying. As much as I agree I also feel that she needs to learn from her mistakes. I personally don't even think she realises her wrong doing. She comes across as the type of person that would never admit she was wrong. It's a tough one.
I agree with you both. I did say it was creepy the obsession she has with her husbands medical title. I don't want to backtrack because I do think it's unhealthy, but in hindsight I probably shouldn't have made that comment. It was pointless! I do think she has a brass neck posting boomerangs, pictures and stories all week as if she has nothing to apologise for. It's like nothing happened. So many people have been affected by her comments, people who's mental health could be a lot more fragile than hers may be. She's been challenged by many professionals and just ignores them all. If she had come off social media, deleted her tweet and laid low for a while, my opinion of her and I'm sure other people's would be a lot better.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you, and I do think the only way she will truly redeem herself is to address the issue. To be honest I think a lot of people would Appreciate it and have a new found respect for her if she did, if she showed humility and honesty. We all say things that effect and insult others, I do it all the time. But it’s how we manage Ourselves after the event that reveals the integrity of our character

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has a shred of honesty.
We have seen her lie about spamming people with sponsored posts, a very troubling podcast which surmised women were “ terrible for the bread “ And now targeted posts intending to humiliate people with a large BMI.
I am going to write to the today FM today about their selection criteria for doctors on the show. She has somehow appeared out of nowhere to dominate the airwaves and set herself up to some kinda guru to there people.
It’s highly unethical.
And that’s before I even comment on her own weight issues and the constant editing of her face with photo shop. Her face has almost dissolved into itself. It’s very troubling that people would turn to her for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was actually that lady who posted her ridiculous Instagram messages to me ! Am normally all for girls supporting girls but this one has been getting on my last nerve for AGES ! I don't and never have followed her but friends used to send me some of her nonsense. It is time such humans are told to shut their mouth up and stop posting selfies and nonsense. She is an embarrassment to females and medicine to be honest.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today’s references to Dr Nick’s advice to “shop in the men’s aisle to avoid pink tax” are to provide some kind proof she is still on good terms. He publicly responded back so he’s obviously not too disappointed with her tweet and it’s impact on the reputation of the practice...

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has a shred of honesty.
We have seen her lie about spamming people with sponsored posts, a very troubling podcast which surmised women were “ terrible for the bread “ And now targeted posts intending to humiliate people with a large BMI.
I am going to write to the today FM today about their selection criteria for doctors on the show. She has somehow appeared out of nowhere to dominate the airwaves and set herself up to some kinda guru to there people.
It’s highly unethical.
And that’s before I even comment on her own weight issues and the constant editing of her face with photo shop. Her face has almost dissolved into itself. It’s very troubling that people would turn to her for advice.
Yes medical/health information needs to be regulated. There is no one size fits all. She seems to portray her opinion a lot especially about fertility and vitamins etc and contraception. The information about eating sugar as toxic.. I can recall many times she posted a box of Lindor chocolates.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.