Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Laura GP is gone as bad . 2 days in a row she shared her email inbox. She was fishing for collabs for all kinds of things:
Dummies
Skin care
Excema cream
Baby sleep consultant
Baby toys
Interiors

if you screen shot the image & zoom in you’ll see 10 emails from brands/pr companies getting back to dr. Laura on her enquiry.Her consent is dribble. A few scattered covid posts when she realises we aren’t all there for the breast feeding chats. She’s using more skincare than boots have in Ireland. She’s clearly wanting to be an insta hun too but I find her a bleeping drone. Fun fact Dr Doireann has Dr Laura gp blocked. Laura said it before

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dr Laura GP is gone as bad . 2 days in a row she shared her email inbox. She was fishing for collabs for all kinds of things:
Dummies
Skin care
Excema cream
Baby sleep consultant
Baby toys
Interiors

if you screen shot the image & zoom in you’ll see 10 emails from brands/pr companies getting back to dr. Laura on her enquiry.Her consent is dribble. A few scattered covid posts when she realises we aren’t all there for the breast feeding chats. She’s using more skincare than boots have in Ireland. She’s clearly wanting to be an insta hun too but I find her a bleeping drone. Fun fact Dr Doireann has Dr Laura gp blocked. Laura said it before
I've muted her stories, she's all about the freebies!! She's always tagging the big UK Instagrammers too, Caroline Hirons etc. and liked all FOD's posts too. Pure thirsty for the collabs. I can't believe Doireann has Laura blocked - what's that about?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've muted her stories, she's all about the freebies!! She's always tagging the big UK Instagrammers too, Caroline Hirons etc. and liked all FOD's posts too. Pure thirsty for the collabs. I can't believe Doireann has Laura blocked - what's that about?
because I think Laura came on insta with the clear aim of building an insta following, and she’s planning to open her own clinic etc and all too. Doireann has spent time building up her following however I dont think Doireann has the balls or gall to open up her own clinic. It’s a competitive jealousy but to be fair to Doireann , and I’m not a fan - at least she is brand loyal in terms of being a GP and not preferencing or changing brands all the time. Laura hasn’t been loyal to any hair / skin or make up brand she tries to flog it all. She’s selling medicated high grade skin care on her website without a Skin consult! I do think Doireann is a bit more ethical and doesn’t do things that would potentially cause her professional harm. Laura is such a bore really. Breastfeeding chats on repeat, then revs it up with some ADs, continually promises posts on popular medical topics but is quite lazy posting then too once the AD has been shared.

she asked for teething recommendations last week. Loads mentioned the wirey teething monkey that’s quite popular but Laura hadn’t heard of it. On her story yesterday you could see an email that there’s an upcoming collab on said monkey. She’s a user who just wants to make money now but built her following on being a gp. I’ll be fair to Doireann she does put out regular good medical content

Reactions: 7
Yes I think the content has gone very swipe up / collabs . She is opening up her own clinic which is disapppinting as I was hoping she was going not looking for an edge / an angle . A friend of mine commented that for someone who uses so much skin care / products her skin isn’t that nice ! Which actually made me think - actually it’s not !

Could we get a thread going on dr laura ?

Yes I think the content has gone very swipe up / collabs . She is opening up her own clinic which is disapppinting as I was hoping she was going not looking for an edge / an angle . A friend of mine commented that for someone who uses so much skin care / products her skin isn’t that nice ! Which actually made me think - actually it’s not !
Laura has no personality. Think about it. If you aren’t a pregnant or new, breastfeeding mom have you any interest in her ? Her clothing is drab, oversized and flowy. Before she was ever pregnant again or breast feeding she has a dowdy style. She’s self entitled, hubby on 6 months paid paternity leave. She’s on 6 months paid mat leave. But they still pay a childminder 5 mornings a week to take the 3&4 year old !!!! It’s all free meals #gifts and take outs. She’s only on insta for the €€€€ but she lead us all to think she was a caring mom and gp who would use insta to share medical info.

• Wow
  • Heart
Laura has no personality. Think about it. If you aren’t a pregnant or new, breastfeeding mom have you any interest in her ? Her clothing is drab, oversized and flowy. Before she was ever pregnant again or breast feeding she has a dowdy style. She’s self entitled, hubby on 6 months paid paternity leave. She’s on 6 months paid mat leave. But they still pay a childminder 5 mornings a week to take the 3&4 year old !!!! It’s all free meals #gifts and take outs. She’s only on insta for the €€€€ but she lead us all to think she was a caring mom and gp who would use insta to share medical info.
She actually shares very little medical info .. I remember she said a few months back like height of Covid when all our nerves were gone “ we may have to come to terms with that we may never get a vaccine “
And I thought wow .. that is so depressing ... thanks !!! I fully agree ... if you aren’t breast feeding or have a young baby you would have very little to take from her. When she put up her morning cleansing / moisturising routine it came in total to about 700 euro !! Alllllll gifted

Reactions: 3
She's botoxed to the hilt. Doesnt deny it but you'll notice she slates fillers but not botox cos she's full of it. She should just chat about it as it's very obvious.

She's botoxed to the hilt. Doesnt deny it but you'll notice she slates fillers but not botox cos she's full of it. She should just chat about it as it's very obvious.
To be fair, I think she slates fillers because anyone can inject them and so many people end up with necrosis.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I think she slates fillers because anyone can inject them and so many people end up with necrosis.
Yes, fillers are medically much more dangerous without a doubt. That's fine but it's just a little sketchy if you ask me glossing over het botox.

Tbf I wouldn't be going near the likes of Alicia lip filler but I think if you're going to a professional in the likes of the beacon then is it not much of a muchness? Filler is hyaluronic acid, possibly lower risk than botox?

Tbf I wouldn't be going near the likes of Alicia lip filler but I think if you're going to a professional in the likes of the beacon then is it not much of a muchness? Filler is hyaluronic acid, possibly lower risk than botox?
If you’re going to a professional then I would feel the same as you. I think the problem is though that only a doctor or dentist can administer Botox, and they have unbelievably extensive training to do so. Whereas anyone can administer filler and the results can be nasty.

Could we get a thread going on dr laura ?
Do we want a thread on Dr Laura ?

Do we want a thread on Dr Laura ?
Yes please !!!! She is annoying me more than usual at the moment !!

You can have an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid .. and once it stretches the skin - as your lips etc the skin often doesn’t go back to its original shape they are left saggy and pulled . That said we all produce HA in our body we don’t produce Botox ! But HA / fillers if not done correctly can contain poisonous buffer chemicals .. whereas done in a medical environment it will contain high grad medical HA

Reactions: 1
Why the need for so much photoshopping? Her latest photo has half her underarm erased!! I can’t get my head around someone who is successful and comes across as very confident, yet she feels the need to do this. I couldn’t have her as my gp.

Reactions: 10
Why the need for so much photoshopping? Her latest photo has half her underarm erased!! I can’t get my head around someone who is successful and comes across as very confident, yet she feels the need to do this. I couldn’t have her as my gp.
Couldn’t have her as my gp at all . Wouldn’t be able to in anyway take her seriously . Is anyone on here her patient ?! Just out of interest ?

I think she’s watching this. She got rid of the “surgeons wife” from her Instagram bio.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Had never heard of her until she came up as a suggestion on Instagram. Her sunglasses crack me up, they look utterly ridiculous 😅

Reactions: 4
Dr Laura thread by request

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.