Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s disguising her sponsored posts on her stories. Making #sp the same colour as the background. What does the ASAI say about this? It’s really dishonest. Not a good quality in a GP. Are doctors even allowed advertise like that?
That's embarassing and shady particularly for someone who is held to such a high standard of ethics in her chosen profession. Cringe like. She needs to own the blogger lifestyle if that's what she wants to embrace and not try hide it and pretend she's not going after it.

Reactions: 9
The endless filtered selfies,the endless floaty dresses,the endless attention seeking,the wig/hair that could home the entire bird population of The Lough(in Cork),the adoration of the clingon lookalike(star trek)oh did I mention he's a surgeon husband all got a bit too much for me tbh.Clearly a very insecure girl.She would be so much better if she lost the extensions and went for a more natural look all round.She is seriously hungry for fame.Crying out for a haircut and Sunday roast

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The endless filtered selfies,the endless floaty dresses,the endless attention seeking,the wig/hair that could home the entire bird population of The Lough(in Cork),the adoration of the clingon lookalike(star trek)oh did I mention he's a surgeon husband all got a bit too much for me tbh.Clearly a very insecure girl.She would be so much better if she lost the extensions and went for a more natural look all round.She is seriously hungry for fame.Crying out for a haircut and Sunday roast
The clingon reference made me howl with laughter 😂😂😂 It’s been staring me right in the face all this time, and I couldn’t put my finger on what he reminded me of!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't realise her hair was fake or a wig at times!! I don't look at her page a lot but I like her hair in some photos.. Wouldn't hate it!

She’s mad to be a famous tv gp. Clinging to give any podcast interview or radio clip etc . Fame hungry & wants the dolly bird image . Preaches about how men can get the snip instead of women taking the pill as if she’s so ‘forward thinking ‘ but she’s a complete ‘wife’ from 1950 herself with the dresses only , hubby adoration & the fuckin tweedy hats & hunting gear for a park walk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone notice in pictures she does this weird thing with one of her arms like photoshops it out or hides it to make her look slimmer? Serious issues there under it all. Nice girl though, very informative.. Lacks confidence maybe

Reactions: 9
Does anyone notice in pictures she does this weird thing with one of her arms like photoshops it out or hides it to make her look slimmer? Serious issues there under it all. Nice girl though, very informative.. Lacks confidence maybe
That arm trick she does really annoys me. And the giant sun glasses look ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
The irony of it all is the she behaves and looks like a Stepford Wife herself 😂😂🙄

Reactions: 6
They seem to have a beautiful house; which no doubt they have grafted and worked hard for& honestly well deserved to them both. However it is all just so cream and bare!
Now I’m not a GP so on a serious note I don’t know how much time realistically they would spend at home but I would love to see a bit of life/ or their personality’s injected into their home as surely they must spend some time there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That friend is probably Dr Hilary. Big red hair and retro eyeliner?

I think to get into medicine in college, you have to be very controlled about studying. Then to get through your intern years you've got to be very determined, it's hard work, long hours and you probably don't even get much time for a piss break nevermind healthy meals...they're probably well used to running on empty, so much so that they probably don't even *feel* real hunger, nevermind boredom hunger.
Yeah Dr Hilary... anyone follow this one? I can’t figure her out or what she’s about. She is an odd shape, bent over posing in her pics and they are taken from above which makes her head look massive and does nothing for her non existent body. She’s absolutely tiny. She’s mad into fashion, no prob spending a fortune on designer stuff. She seems to really dislike being a doctor. Mad about Taylor swift too. Total oddball.

The pair of them have very unfortunate foreheads.

And the adoration for the husband 🙄
[/QUOTE

He’s punching!!
She needs to stand on these sunglasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The podcast.... The latest effort to be trending and instagrammable ! there is nothing unique or original about her. She just wants to be a TV doctor. Also does she know there are other colour clothes apart from Pink out there! As someone above says she is literally a modern stepford wife! The Dr Hillary one i had the misfortune to meet out last year. She has clearly an eating disorder - she is beyond tiny in real life. Doesnt actual like her job or what she does - and i think hasnt been overly successful either - isnt in the field she would like to be in! Talked about about being discriminated against for how she looks.... She isnt a very nice person in real life at all. Myself and my friend both said that the bedside manner wouldnt be the best. She was kinda cold and bitter... Her and Doireann are well suited .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I followed that Dr Hillary girl a few months back for about a week. She genuinely distubed me and I swiftly unfollowed. VERY STRANGE.

Reactions: 7
It's not all about looks folks. He's not my thing either but I'd rather be with someone decent and not as good looking than a good looking vain p***k any day. Seems like a nice quiet guy.

Reactions: 16
Yeah Dr Hilary... anyone follow this one? I can’t figure her out or what she’s about. She is an odd shape, bent over posing in her pics and they are taken from above which makes her head look massive and does nothing for her non existent body. She’s absolutely tiny. She’s mad into fashion, no prob spending a fortune on designer stuff. She seems to really dislike being a doctor. Mad about Taylor swift too. Total oddball.

The pair of them have very unfortunate foreheads.

She needs to stand on these sunglasses.

Attachments

The glasses are ridic we know but the Jack Murphy rain gear just screams pensioner!!! Like even Barbour is a bit younger-oriented. What possessed her to buy them?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.