Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I never copped that was a wig she’s had on her during lockdown. I thoughtshe was doing her parting different to cover her roots.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked her in her Q&A what's the best contraceptive pill for a 37 year old and she answered with a vasectomy for your partner if you're done with your family 😂 Sorry but what the duck 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her in her Q&A what's the best contraceptive pill for a 37 year old and she answered with a vasectomy for your partner if you're done with your family 😂 Sorry but what the duck 😂
What's the issue with that? I know I dont want to be on BC forever so himself can get the snip when his time is due!! My time is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the issue with that? I know I dont want to be on BC forever so himself can get the snip when his time is due!! My time is done.
Because I'd imagine if the woman or her partner wanted him to have a vasectomy then she wouldn't be asking about contraceptive pill 🤷‍♀️ I find it weird to suggest a vasectomy. She also doesn't know whether that woman even has a partner etc. I just wouldn't have answered the question tbh.

I get what you're saying but that's not what the person asked. She was asking about BC but absolutely if you are asking about a vasectomy fair enough. And to be extra clear I'm not against vasectomies. I just thought it was a strange answer. But I wouldn't be asking a doctor on insta any medical questions really. I know she's a real doctor and all but that's what my doctor is for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Saw that and thought the same !! Jesus n there are a tonne of options .. I just find her so vacuous and really dull for a qualified professional woman ! My aunt is a GP and said there is a lot of talk about her ... not in a positive way .. 😜

Reactions: 12
That wasn’t the full answer though, she gave options!

7E181238-7ACE-45B9-8690-1CF5995486FE.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That wasn’t the full answer though, she gave options!

View attachment 206025
Yes I'm aware thanks. I was talking about the vasectomy option though. I think most people here have seen her stories if they post here. The other two are also not pills like asked but anyway as I said it's weird to ask a doctor on Instagram about contraceptive options when they haven't a clue about your medical history. Hence why all these questions should be directed to one's own GP.

Reactions: 6
None of them are pills! They're LARCs which maybe she doesn't want. Sounds like Doireann needs to go do her cpd 😂 she was just shy of mentioning condoms

It's very presumptuous that this woman is in a long term relationship too, or having a family or anything really. Maybe she's dating, wants to go back to the pill and then if she and her fella get a clean sti check then grand. All reasons why she should go to a real gp in person cause I wonder if D mentioned a specific pill would she have gone on Lloyd's online to get a scrip.

I don't think the q box is a good idea, followers only get so many characters to type, so they're light on details and is it potentially opening D to liability??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm aware thanks. I was talking about the vasectomy option though. I think most people here have seen her stories if they post here. The other two are also not pills like asked but anyway as I said it's weird to ask a doctor on Instagram about contraceptive options when they haven't a clue about your medical history. Hence why all these questions should be directed to one's own GP.
It seems like she just misread the question and missed the “pill” part, I think.

Reactions: 3
It seems like she just misread the question and missed the “pill” part, I think.
I mean if she's gonna dish out medical advice then she should be reading the questions properly.

None of them are pills! They're LARCs which maybe she doesn't want. Sounds like Doireann needs to go do her cpd 😂 she was just shy of mentioning condoms

It's very presumptuous that this woman is in a long term relationship too, or having a family or anything really. Maybe she's dating, wants to go back to the pill and then if she and her fella get a clean sti check then grand. All reasons why she should go to a real gp in person cause I wonder if D mentioned a specific pill would she have gone on Lloyd's online to get a scrip.

I don't think the q box is a good idea, followers only get so many characters to type, so they're light on details and is it potentially opening D to liability??
Hard agree on the boxes being a bad idea. I think she should be directing any specific medical questions to their own doctors. These people are not her patients like. Giving out medical advice over the Internet whether you're a GP or not is stupid. Her generic info is fine just not these types of questions. You don't know who is just gonna take what she says as law like without seeing their own doctor first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Me too. She rarely declares anything unless its too obv to conceal. If you are doing this type of work at least be honest..
Its ridiculous the way she carries on and she cant plead ignorance either cos shes far too clever.

Feic sake. What's the big deal with declaring gifts like? I don't get why they don't just do it. Why try and hide it?
I’m guessing it’s because it looks like genuine praise/promotion of salons and hotels? I could be wrong. But agreed, there should be no issue with just declaring. It’s irritating otherwise

She’s disguising her sponsored posts on her stories. Making #sp the same colour as the background. What does the ASAI say about this? It’s really dishonest. Not a good quality in a GP. Are doctors even allowed advertise like that?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.