Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched The Surrey Mummy’s travel day vlog and they haven’t yet given me the rage or the ick, planning on watching the next instalment later…

Another absolutely pointless vlog from Karen Bee. Why even bother at this point if you film for 2 days and only get a 10min vlog out? Next week to be joined by Natasha who yes is very informative with the Japan vlogs etc, but I can't bear to watch her, her voice grates me so much.

Reactions: 2
God aclaireytales current cruise vlogs are boring. I'm actually pro disney cruising and some of her vlogs can be informative but this one is just very flat

Reactions: 1
Broadways doing a giveaway where you have to go back and watch their boring old vids for the answers, and you can win some old tit they found in their drawer and some freebie Lego Pete doesn’t want. RUN DONT WALK!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Broadways doing a giveaway where you have to go back and watch their boring old vids for the answers, and you can win some old tit they found in their drawer and some freebie Lego Pete doesn’t want. RUN DONT WALK!
Another pair who are in the Theme Park Bazza mates club, who pat each other on the back all the time, take part in all the on jokes and are absolutely deathly dull.

I don't mind them too much as they pay for their own trips and don't sponge off vulnerable people but as pointed out here before, what are they so smug about?

Reactions: 4
Gutted I missed the boat on the DisneyHannah comments. She has to have the biggest beak of all Disney vloggers, I don't get the appeal of her at all, huge nose!

Another pair who are in the Theme Park Bazza mates club, who pat each other on the back all the time, take part in all the on jokes and are absolutely deathly dull.
Cannot agree more, Theme Park Bazza and his insipid wife are so poor and in their last one putting out total click bait, just do not get why so many channels fall over themselves to be his friend ... oh hang on ... maybe it is that they want a free stay at his place or to sponge some subscribers off him

Reactions: 5
So ThisNatasha has moved to Orlando for work. Really hope she gets back into vlogging, I think her moving and settling into Orlando would be good to watch.

• Wow
So ThisNatasha has moved to Orlando for work. Really hope she gets back into vlogging, I think her moving and settling into Orlando would be good to watch.
It seems like she's done this alone so I take it her husband isn't with her 🤷‍♀️

Her boyfriend, I thought they were in similar work fields, yeah doesn't seem like he's there. She tends to stray from the Disney herd a bit, and shows different things in her vlogs. She's my favourite vlogger, love her Japan and Shanghai Disney videos.

I thought she had been very quiet the last year or so and wondered if her and her bf had split. Curious to know what job she is doing now. I also hope she returns to vlogging as it will be interesting. Shame there won't be so much japan and Asia now as its not the easiest to get to from.orlando and I thunk her old job was also a reason she went so much

Her boyfriend, I thought they were in similar work fields, yeah doesn't seem like he's there. She tends to stray from the Disney herd a bit, and shows different things in her vlogs. She's my favourite vlogger, love her Japan and Shanghai Disney videos.
Ah ok, I did wonder if they were married as they celebrated their anniversary on one trip.

She is a great vlogger, so much effort goes into the editing too! I like her little information boxes on screen!

Reactions: 2
I avoid themeparkbazza on account of his association with the grifting caravan ghouls but when I saw him pop up in my recommends with an Aer Lingus business class video I thought I’d give that a quick watch and I’ve never seen anyone make business class look so miserable! I was able to go AL business ex Dublin once using my Avios and it’s a lovely cabin (Outbound day flight) so I have no idea how he made it look like a dark, dingy coffin ship. Worst bit of advertising AL has had I’d say especially when he quoted the price. Or maybe saying the experience was meh and by the way 5 grand is the new YTer humblebrag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else hate when vloggers post ridiculously long vlogs 😴 I know he has his own thread but Adam Hattan’s latest vlog is 1hr30…who has time for that?! Wouldn’t mind if it was filled with stuff that was actually useful/informative but it’s just such a snooze fest

Reactions: 9
Anyone else hate when vloggers post ridiculously long vlogs 😴 I know he has his own thread but Adam Hattan’s latest vlog is 1hr30…who has time for that?! Wouldn’t mind if it was filled with stuff that was actually useful/informative but it’s just such a snooze fest
Yeah I prefer 20-30 min vlogs.

I love a long vlog tbh (but hate Adam lol). Although 1.5 hours is pushing it. I'd say 40 to 60 mins is good enough.

I have to say I really enjoy Adams Vlogs in comparison to the crap that's being put out there right now. Disney genuinely excites him and it doesn't feel staged.

The UK Disney Vlogging world is a snoozefest right now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.