Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your responses. Everything has now been sorted. Now need to find informative vloggers focused on DLP with a toddler.
Don't bother with Sophie and Dave then! They went with a toddler but that's as far as any information you will get unless you want to know what not to do with a toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow that Livy bird????

she is at Disneyland Paris now saying it’s the first trip to Disney since 2020….wasn’t she in Florida the other week and constantly complaining she has no money for things?

Reactions: 1
Don't bother with Sophie and Dave then! They went with a toddler but that's as far as any information you will get unless you want to know what not to do with a toddler!
Those videos of their little boy were honestly heartbreaking. I initially liked them back in 2019 but their true colours emerged pretty quickly then I found tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone follow that Livy bird????

she is at Disneyland Paris now saying it’s the first trip to Disney since 2020….wasn’t she in Florida the other week and constantly complaining she has no money for things?
Just saw the last story and they went just for the DAY !!!! Their proper trip is in a few weeks ,yes they went to Florida a few weeks ago cant remember if they did Disney or just Universal

I see the Kershaws are off to WDW next week......Again 🙄
My dog stays at The Kershaws dog Hotel.

The prices they charge no wonder they're off again 🤣

Her Dad is extremely wealthy so that's where the £££ comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My dog stays at The Kershaws dog Hotel.

The prices they charge no wonder they're off again 🤣

Her Dad is extremely wealthy so that's where the £££ comes from.
Oh really? That's interesting. I'm sure that's what the 5th time this year? I dip in and out watching them as they just do the same things over and over again, last I heard there was a trip in October.

Oh really? That's interesting. I'm sure that's what the 5th time this year? I dip in and out watching them as they just do the same things over and over again, last I heard there was a trip in October.
I do think that their camera skills are great in comparison to others. At least they’ve invested in their equipment while most of us stick with the G7X🤣

Reactions: 1
Thank you for your responses. Everything has now been sorted. Now need to find informative vloggers focused on DLP with a toddler.
Probably easier to just post here and get a straightforward answer from those of us who actually know what it's like without rose tinted glasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do think that their camera skills are great in comparison to others. At least they’ve invested in their equipment while most of us stick with the G7X🤣
I will never get over when they met the Bazzas in EPCOT and he was giving Bazza the filming masterclass and he asked someone to move from where they were sat so he could frame his shot.....I'd have told him to duck off and wait!

• Wow
They're not Disney vloggers but Flying the Nest just put out 2 great vlogs on Star Wars Cruiser and Cruise on Wish. They put all these Disney vloggers that claim it's their job to shame.

Reactions: 5
Probably easier to just post here and get a straightforward answer from those of us who actually know what it's like without rose tinted glasses!
We will be going during the Christmas season for 5 days (not during school holidays), staying on property. We know DLP quite well having been a few times but this is the first time with a toddler. We’ve taken her lots of places like zoos and farms which she really enjoys already.

We’ve booked our dining reservations in advance. But will base it all on how she is. Would it be worth us getting premium access for rides?

I am living for this.....pleeeeeeease do it if you see them......jumped up bloody twit features family!
Any sign I should give to the vlogs in the background if I see them? I may howl as apparently I'm a wolf according to certain vloggers!

Has anyone watched Ohana of Three? I generally avoid vlogs with kids because I have none and give zero shits about what to do with kids, but I was looking for vlogs on Volcano Bay. Holy crap, the woman does nothing but moan.

Moans that her DAS pass doesn’t work because they don’t accept them as the Tapu Tapu gives you the virtual wait, moans that her kid isn’t allowed on certain slides because she’s too tall, moans that they won’t let the kid on a slide with her prescription goggles on (I mean, most kids with glasses just get on with it even if they can’t see on the slide), then moans that the fire alarm is going off at 10pm and it’s so sad that it’s so late and keeping babies awake (obviously burning to death is the preference!)

Add to that the audio is bleeping terrible and it looks to have been filmed on a Fisher Price camera.

I’m not sure why I kept watching, but I kinda want to see how bad the other vlogs are if this is the standard 😂

• Haha
Has anyone watched Ohana of Three? I generally avoid vlogs with kids because I have none and give zero shits about what to do with kids, but I was looking for vlogs on Volcano Bay. Holy crap, the woman does nothing but moan.

Moans that her DAS pass doesn’t work because they don’t accept them as the Tapu Tapu gives you the virtual wait, moans that her kid isn’t allowed on certain slides because she’s too tall, moans that they won’t let the kid on a slide with her prescription goggles on (I mean, most kids with glasses just get on with it even if they can’t see on the slide), then moans that the fire alarm is going off at 10pm and it’s so sad that it’s so late and keeping babies awake (obviously burning to death is the preference!)

Add to that the audio is bleeping terrible and it looks to have been filmed on a Fisher Price camera.

I’m not sure why I kept watching, but I kinda want to see how bad the other vlogs are if this is the standard 😂
Jeez Louise just went to have a nosy - how much moaning???? Absolute shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like they’ve been at this for two years looking at the channel with no more than 100 views per video (and that’s being generous) they should pack it in - zero charisma just a massive moanfest! The entitled attitude over having to wait at volcano bay sadly sums up a lot of the attitude now in Orlando. Moan about the length of Harry Potter show. Moan about the announcement about an alarm going off in hotel (would you prefer to just like burn to death?) wahhhhhhh my precious kid won’t sleep selfish witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

not a channel I will be subscribing to 🤣🤣

she could win the moaner of the year award

Any sign I should give to the vlogs in the background if I see them? I may howl as apparently I'm a wolf according to certain vloggers!
Wolf ear indicators or maybe forward claw movements ( I wonder if this makes any sense to anyone else 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.