Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could find a vlogger with small kids doing Disney! They are all adults with no kids who seem bored with going. I understand it’s hard to vlog while looking after your kids but that is a niche that hasn’t been tapped into yet

Reactions: 4
I wish I could find a vlogger with small kids doing Disney! They are all adults with no kids who seem bored with going. I understand it’s hard to vlog while looking after your kids but that is a niche that hasn’t been tapped into yet
People who record their kids and upload it on the Internet is not a vibe for me, at all.

I do understand families wanting to watch family vloggers though.. it's a toughie

Reactions: 12
People who record their kids and upload it on the Internet is not a vibe for me, at all.

I do understand families wanting to watch family vloggers though.. it's a toughie
Yeah totally get where you are coming from!! I agree, there’s a fine line between tips for families and selling your kids on the internet

Have you checked out Heartland Family Adventures? They have 2 young kids.
I have watched some of their resort room tours but I know they vlog too.

Reactions: 1
Saw 2 vloggers in the parks today, didn’t recognise either of them so no photobombing on day1!!

Oh and here’s a new one for you, although technically brilliant and the hanger part is jaw dropping, Rise of the Resistance is way overrated!!

• Wow
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Vloggers doing their own “merch”? I see some like Helena & Martin doing it but now some of the smaller ones are doing it. I get it’s nice if you give them to say viewers you see in the parks, but selling them is a bit meh from me

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Vloggers doing their own “merch”? I see some like Helena & Martin doing it but now some of the smaller ones are doing it. I get it’s nice if you give them to say viewers you see in the parks, but selling them is a bit meh from me
it’s cringy no matter how “successful” the vlogger

Reactions: 10
I find it very cringey. Especially when it’s smaller channels - Theme Park Vloggers do it as well. I see today that Aussie Rob / English Gent have got Merch to hand out now too . I just think it’s a bit weird 😂

Reactions: 3
I personally don't have an issue with it, makes business sense and no one is forcing people to buy it

That said, the vast majority look cheap and tacky and they don't put any effort in to design something attractive

I think the odd badge etc here and there is fine, especially if they are fun like Helena and Martyn's but the whole clothing thing to me is super weird, especially when they were their own merch......looking at you Lodge Twats! 👀

I find it very cringey. Especially when it’s smaller channels - Theme Park Vloggers do it as well. I see today that Aussie Rob / English Gent have got Merch to hand out now too . I just think it’s a bit weird 😂
Oh FFS, what is it they are dishing out 🤦‍♂️

I think the odd badge etc here and there is fine, especially if they are fun like Helena and Martyn's but the whole clothing thing to me is super weird, especially when they were their own merch......looking at you Lodge Twats! 👀

Badges stickers and I think it looked like a pin 😂

• Haha

Lodge Twats🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it’s weird it’s like they think they are huge stars. Imagine someone coming up to say ‘hi I enjoy your channel’ in a park. Would they say ‘thanks have a badge or a sticker!’ Bit strange

Reactions: 2
I find the t-shirts odd. I saw ThemeParkBazza wore his own t-shirt to Blackpool pleasure beach which I didn't understand, was he hoping to be recognised there or treated a bit like a celebrity?

I find the t-shirts odd. I saw ThemeParkBazza wore his own t-shirt to Blackpool pleasure beach which I didn't understand, was he hoping to be recognised there or treated a bit like a celebrity?
More likely self promotion in the hope someone googles it, like a brand

I think floggers wear there own merchandise especially at WDW to try and get some sort of ‘freebie’ or ‘upgrade’ Lodge twats looking at you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More likely self promotion in the hope someone googles it, like a brand
Wouldn't surprise me if Theme Park Spazza actually thinks he is a brand .... poor deluded fool

While I am logged on here ....

Living The Dream .... Clayton, and family. We used to watch these guys and as much as Clayton is up his own arse they used to be ok, he didnt do a bad line in mini vlog which went to shops / place othered passed by.

Around COVID lockdown he announced he is fed up with viewing holidays from behind a tiny screen, which is fair play to the guy and they are not going to vlog anymore. Fast forward a couple of years and he is back announcing trips and starting to film again making out he is some master of Central Florida and he knows everything there is to know.

Do the likes of him and many other still think they are the only ones who have ever been to the place before and vlogging anything outside the park makes them the ultimate tour guide. This guy is not living the dream he is living on past glory. Wind your neck in because many have caught you up and passed you by.

Oh and a well a being the worlds expert on Orlando he is also the self proclaimed expert of crypto-currency as well.

NO ONE CARES

And finally ...

all these vlogging channels doing "merch" candles. wax melts, art, t-shirts designs, ears, etc etc etc ....

The Tax Man needs to come knocking as if they already have a job then this is second income, it must be declared and they must pay tax on it.

Anyone for shopping a few of them 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aclaireytale is off on her jollys again. She has more holidays than I've had hot dinners.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.