Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Vicky , living in my mates spare room with no job and no prospects of getting one, I couldn't show my face at home. Has she no morals or values at all. To be honest, I don't think any of the influencers have. All these trips to WDW. It amazes me. It really does. I have asked on her you tube page to share her budgeting tips...no reply. I'm not even being funny about it. I genuinely want to know. We have recently got back. Things are getting more expensive everytime. My husband and i both said we don't think we can do it much longer.it takes a lot of saving for..for most anyway.

Reactions: 1
If I were Vicky , living in my mates spare room with no job and no prospects of getting one, I couldn't show my face at home. Has she no morals or values at all. To be honest, I don't think any of the influencers have. All these trips to WDW. It amazes me. It really does. I have asked on her you tube page to share her budgeting tips...no reply. I'm not even being funny about it. I genuinely want to know. We have recently got back. Things are getting more expensive everytime. My husband and i both said we don't think we can do it much longer.it takes a lot of saving for..for most anyway.
notice how she doesn’t share much in the way of stories of her travel days either. lots of her trips are press freebies

notice how she doesn’t share much in the way of stories of her travel days either. lots of her trips are press freebies
Only one, the California trip. Everything else is on her dime. Where she gets that dime from exactly, no one is quite sure.

Her thread is here for anyone interested

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.