Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wolf ear indicators or maybe forward claw movements ( I wonder if this makes any sense to anyone else 🤷‍♀️
🤣 I'm sure there are a few Soaf and Oaf "fans" over here as well. Not that they are DIsney vloggers. 🤭

There are a few out there when I am, but mostly ones I actually like. I will have no qualms in photobombing most vloggers though. Wolf actions it shall be!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone stumbled across ‘ surrey mummy’ she popped up on auto play & I can’t decide what I think.They are DVC members will loads of rolled over points ( from what I can gather ) and have got to Florida for the whole 6 weeks holiday , obvs got some money behind them, haven’t heard any bollocks about ‘ not drinking costa ‘ to save money *cough knappily cough * she seems a little thirsty but I appreciate the owning of their situation, just wandered if anyone had come across them??
Yeah found her recently when looking for travel days. I spend about 2 hours a day on emails and love a travel day on in the background so I find most of these little channels eventually. My first impression was that she and hubby looked and sounded just like someone went into a lab and created a ''middle class British parents'' prototype. The second impression was she had a nice shirt on for travel day! The third was that she was one of the first vloggers to give a good nosy around the lounge and not just closeups of sausage sarnies or their own mugs!

I didn't mind her, decent travel day and it makes sense that they can do this trip. Not another jobless wonder telling us about their budget 5 figure trip!

They're not Disney vloggers but Flying the Nest just put out 2 great vlogs on Star Wars Cruiser and Cruise on Wish. They put all these Disney vloggers that claim it's their job to shame.
I stopped watched Flying the Nest when they started using their daughter for clickbait titles and put her in the thumbnails of their videos, but I have to say the quality of their videos was always great so I can imagine that they'd be great at vlogging Disney. They used to be fantastic travel vloggers before the pandemic.

I can't tell if I like flying the nest or not, bit some of their videos are good and they definitely put effort in compared to Disney vloggers

Their Wish one was a bit odd, it ended abruptly without showing other things/restaurants on the cruise. Basically just one day

Reactions: 1
I'm persevering with The Davys Do (I've left out the errant apostrophe) because they have shown quite a lot of a cruise ship I am considering going on next year. They are quite likeable, certainly not a lot to hate, but more than 50% of the vlogs are his big face and, if we're lucky, sometimes his bare chest as well. I normally avoid vlogs with kids in but those girls are a credit to them. Still, less of his face and more of the ship would be useful.

I can't tell if I like flying the nest or not, bit some of their videos are good and they definitely put effort in compared to Disney vloggers

Their Wish one was a bit odd, it ended abruptly without showing other things/restaurants on the cruise. Basically just one day
There's a second vlog coming I think. I like them, they can be very bland and vanilla. But Stephen's filming and editing is amazing. I mean watching their vlogs in WDW and then watching Sophie and Dave with Barney in DLP, the differences are quite sad. At least Hunter was allowed out of the pram.

• Heart
What’s the deal with Sophie and Dave & their kid in DLP? I don’t watch, so I’m not on their thread
How long have you got? Essentially they never seem to let him just walk for more than about 2 seconds. They always are shoving an Ipad with his "favourite" movie on in front of him at meal times (his fave at the moment is Avatar, that famous 2 year old appropriate film). The real final straw for me was stripping him off in the quick service so his pasta would cover him and not his clothes! In DLP they took him on Peter Pan where he was petrified, but don't worry they also took him on Pirates as well.

Basically they always seem to see him as an inconvenience and seem to do everything they can just to keep him quiet (e.g. Ipads, strapping him in the buggy constantly) and this seems to be really affecting his development.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
How long have you got? Essentially they never seem to let him just walk for more than about 2 seconds. They always are shoving an Ipad with his "favourite" movie on in front of him at meal times (his fave at the moment is Avatar, that famous 2 year old appropriate film). The real final straw for me was stripping him off in the quick service so his pasta would cover him and not his clothes! In DLP they took him on Peter Pan where he was petrified, but don't worry they also took him on Pirates as well.

Basically they always seem to see him as an inconvenience and seem to do everything they can just to keep him quiet (e.g. Ipads, strapping him in the buggy constantly) and this seems to be really affecting his development.
how old is their kid?

He’s 2?
Wtaf… his development is seriously behind the curve then…

I thought he was about 15-18 months max

• Heart
Only thing I can get on board with there is stripping him off if it’s tomato pasta (though I don’t think I’d do that in public tbf!)
Exactly, I get it if you are at home but common decency, people you are in a restaurant where other patrons are trying to eat!! Use a bib or get a change of clothes!

He’s 2?
Wtaf… his development is seriously behind the curve then…

I thought he was about 15-18 months max
Compare him to Shannan Lorraine's little one who is 10 months younger than him. I know we all develop at different rates but something is seriously troubling with that little boy and I honestly think parenting is a big part of this.😢

Reactions: 4
Guys. Did we know it was the epic bleep festival Reeves Fest today?!
Who is invited to that?

I thought they were alright, deathly boring but generally ok, til I read on here they acted the big 'I am' on a Disney cruise. The big WHO?

Who is invited to that?

I thought they were alright, deathly boring but generally ok, til I read on here they acted the big 'I am' on a Disney cruise. The big WHO?
Exactly the same as me......but now thinking about it 'Reeves Fest' like they are major celebrities etc!
I wonder if Paul the head and Poundland Cheryl will be there?

Exactly the same as me......but now thinking about it 'Reeves Fest' like they are major celebrities etc!
I wonder if Paul the head and Poundland Cheryl will be there?
I hope Cheryl goes with some new hunky boyfriend that treats her well 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.