Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minerva13

Why does it seem like half the new members in this thread are people in the clicks their talking about 😂 😂 Stop joining tattle to defend yourself or bitch about people you fell out with, spill the tea properly of gtfo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Furnessian

VIP Member
Why is having a coffee considered a holiday activity worthy of vlogging? I'd understand it if it was 20-odd years ago and Starbucks were few and far between in the UK and Mellow Birds was most people's idea of coffee but fuck me, people have coffee at home or out every day now. Why is it such a thing among vloggers? Have a coffee and get on with your day like a normal person. And don't get me started on that pink doughnut wankerdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I flew to Orlando today, fortunately no vloggers on my flight but it was super interesting to hear the cabin crew on Virgin Atlantic specifically mention not to photograph or video other passengers. I do wonder if they've had complaints considering a lot of vloggers couldn't care less about who's around them.

If I see any vloggers in the parks I will of course report back ☺

Reactions: 18

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Take me back to pre 2018 Disney vlogging! Too much drama these days and people begging for freebies/patreons and don’t get me started on Instagram! Imo covid has brought out the worst in these so called ‘influencers’

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Nadurath

VIP Member
The entire Royal Family will definitely be on YT fuming that Barry and anyone else has dared to carry on with their lives 😂 Fucking weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mark81

VIP Member
People are weird. I'm a royalist, I'm very sad at the queen's passing and even shed a tear. but if all I watched was the wall to wall coverage for tge next 10 days I'd go mad or be in a permanent depression. You can mourn and still enjoy other things. Don't want to watch, wait until you do. But don't tell people when to upload

Reactions: 15

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Seems very cliquey to me, like unless you’re prepared to kiss the ass of the bigger fish, you can’t be in the gang
I’m not even sure who the “big fish” are in the uk community…. Adam Hatton does nowt anymore, the caravan dwellers are twats, Disney in detail is shite, Danny the Fanny Dalimore is a prick .. the Mr guys seem ok …

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Just watched Reeves Family Adventures explain how the owners locker works. Fuck me, $150+ a year to access some cheapo shampoo etc. I understand not wanting to take loads of toiletries over with you but keeping the end bits of some Walmart branded shower gel seems excessive. Get some travel sizes when you get over there, for goodness sake.

The idea of an owners locker itself isn't necessarily a bad one, just what they are using it for. It is nothing more than something else they have bought into to tie themselves into going back to Florida regularly. "Oh we have to go back to Disney because we have got half a bottle of hairspray and some out-of-date Piz Buin already out there"

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Why is having a coffee considered a holiday activity worthy of vlogging? I'd understand it if it was 20-odd years ago and Starbucks were few and far between in the UK and Mellow Birds was most people's idea of coffee but fuck me, people have coffee at home or out every day now. Why is it such a thing among vloggers? Have a coffee and get on with your day like a normal person. And don't get me started on that pink doughnut wankerdom.
Pink Donuts, Sugar Cookies, If you know you know.

They try to make it all seem like it's never been done before. Cringey

• Haha
Do you know what, i have been stupid. All these years watching vloggers thinking they are nice people and setting up groups for friendly discussion. Supposedly i thought i could meet people with similar interests. The reality is that they don’t care about me, they just want people to watch their vlogs so they get money, freebies, invites and then sell me merch. They all do it. The tell tale sign i have noticed is that they only become friends with other vloggers, not their group members. I have been so stupid and duped.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Anni Stores has just announced another 2 trips!

Surely you’d get bored doing the same trips all the time?
As you can tell from my name I bloody love Orlando but I just don't get why these individuals/families visit the same place over and over and over again. Personally speaking it would just ruin the magic for me going 3 to 4 times EVERY year. It's very samey all the time. Anni Stores also goes to DLP tons per year too so surely it just takes the gloss off it. How many times can you well up at the fucking castle when you only saw it 8 weeks prior? The amount of times I see turds like Dalimore, The Lodge Wankers and The Kershaws gush at how they "cannot believe we are actually here" after only being away from it all for a month beggars belief.

I was kind of hoping Oscar was just gonna shrug his shoulders at their 'reveal' and say "Again? Cant we go somewhere else?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

TubeTired

VIP Member
I thought moana was even worse, the end of 2023!

Not much announces really. Some blue sky concepts but very little firm dates etc so will likely all change or not happen at all
They take longer now to build one attraction than it took to build WDW from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13