Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holiday with the Heathers off on a cruise from Florida next.
I don’t know how they afford this, it’s not like their channel is bringing in any money 🙃

Reactions: 1
So I’ve just clicked through a bunch of Insta stories on my Burner account & I’ve just seen someone sharing that the new terms and conditions for the magic key pass was ‘ no vlogging for public use ‘ imagine the meltdowns if that was actually cracked down on!! I tried to go back and take a screen shot , but it was gone ! Did anyone else see this ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I’ve just clicked through a bunch of Insta stories on my Burner account & I’ve just seen someone sharing that the new terms and conditions for the magic key pass was ‘ no vlogging for public use ‘ imagine the meltdowns if that was actually cracked down on!! I tried to go back and take a screen shot , but it was gone ! Did anyone else see this ?!
What's a magic key pass? (sorry if obvious)

I will never get over when they met the Bazzas in EPCOT and he was giving Bazza the filming masterclass and he asked someone to move from where they were sat so he could frame his shot.....I'd have told him to duck off and wait!
Just found this after doing a bit of searching - to warn others its on Theme Park Spazza's page (we watched 2 Kershaw vlogs before we realised and now need medical attention and will suffer PTSD for years), ANYWAY, it IS disgusting how that chuff made those people move and did you also catch Spazza offering to "cough in a COVID heavy way" near the people .... the guy needs a slap joking about scaring people with a pandemic illness that has killed millions.

Holiday with the Heathers off on a cruise from Florida next.
I don’t know how they afford this, it’s not like their channel is bringing in any money 🙃
Did anyone smell something fishy with there current 2 vlog series they are inflicting on people. In one (Bulgaria) she can have an 18th floor room, all standard, no worries if the lift is not in use should there be a fire, no issues in the heat, walking, drinking etc etc but in the WDW series she has to have an accessible room which by lucky coincidence backs up the need for a DAS pass.

No doubting the woman has issues and I mean medical ones (and not minor ones) as well BUT how come in one hotel its ok to be able to scale 18 floors if there was an emergency yet in WDW she has to have an accessible room. Just BLATENT abuse of DAS pass. You cannot be less ill at one and more ill at another to suit your need to not wait in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My knowledge of the benefits system in Britain is outdated but what are the rules about claiming disability benefit and carers allowance when you're overseas? The Heathers seem to spend more time out of the country than they do in. No one begrudges them a holiday but bloody hell.

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Vloggers doing their own “merch”? I see some like Helena & Martin doing it but now some of the smaller ones are doing it. I get it’s nice if you give them to say viewers you see in the parks, but selling them is a bit meh from me
I didn't realise vlogging was a thing until my first Orlando trip, I had withdrawal symptoms when I came back so looked on youtube for some happy memories, gutted I didn't know beforehand because there were so many hints and tips. I looked at a few people's merch and quite liked some and considered buying to support them but then I found this site after one of them saying they were getting so many people being mean but I couldn't see anything in the comments so googled and after reading on here and watching more of their vlogs I realised are lot of them are not as nice as I thought so now I'd never buy it, they'll always be something similar out there on Etsy or somewhere that

Last edited:
Just found this after doing a bit of searching - to warn others its on Theme Park Spazza's page (we watched 2 Kershaw vlogs before we realised and now need medical attention and will suffer PTSD for years), ANYWAY, it IS disgusting how that chuff made those people move and did you also catch Spazza offering to "cough in a COVID heavy way" near the people .... the guy needs a slap joking about scaring people with a pandemic illness that has killed millions.

Did anyone smell something fishy with there current 2 vlog series they are inflicting on people. In one (Bulgaria) she can have an 18th floor room, all standard, no worries if the lift is not in use should there be a fire, no issues in the heat, walking, drinking etc etc but in the WDW series she has to have an accessible room which by lucky coincidence backs up the need for a DAS pass.

No doubting the woman has issues and I mean medical ones (and not minor ones) as well BUT how come in one hotel its ok to be able to scale 18 floors if there was an emergency yet in WDW she has to have an accessible room. Just BLATENT abuse of DAS pass. You cannot be less ill at one and more ill at another to suit your need to not wait in line.
I absolutely agree with this. They know how to play all the ‘systems’ by the look of things.

My knowledge of the benefits system in Britain is outdated but what are the rules about claiming disability benefit and carers allowance when you're overseas? The Heathers seem to spend more time out of the country than they do in. No one begrudges them a holiday but bloody hell.
I’m unsure, someone mentioned before that it may be fine as he’s her carer and she’s with him.
Seems weird they can afford holidays on benefits and if they have savings I think your benefits stop over a certain amount. Unless they got a payout and are now trying to spend it so they don’t lose their benefits 🙃

Yeah found her recently when looking for travel days. I spend about 2 hours a day on emails and love a travel day on in the background so I find most of these little channels eventually. My first impression was that she and hubby looked and sounded just like someone went into a lab and created a ''middle class British parents'' prototype. The second impression was she had a nice shirt on for travel day! The third was that she was one of the first vloggers to give a good nosy around the lounge and not just closeups of sausage sarnies or their own mugs!

I didn't mind her, decent travel day and it makes sense that they can do this trip. Not another jobless wonder telling us about their budget 5 figure trip!
We think her other half could be in the Army as she was talking about the Blue Light card for Disney travel discounts and she then listed the branches of the armed forces and said army first. I was in the RN and I always mention the navy first when discussing stuff about the armed forces, its a natural thing to do.

And finally ...

all these vlogging channels doing "merch" candles. wax melts, art, t-shirts designs, ears, etc etc etc ....

The Tax Man needs to come knocking as if they already have a job then this is second income, it must be declared and they must pay tax on it.

Anyone for shopping a few of them 😂
Any decent vlogger who has a proper job probably would already do so. Its the dodgy ones, looking at you Lodge Twats, that would not.

I absolutely agree with this. They know how to play all the ‘systems’ by the look of things.

I’m unsure, someone mentioned before that it may be fine as he’s her carer and she’s with him.
Seems weird they can afford holidays on benefits and if they have savings I think your benefits stop over a certain amount. Unless they got a payout and are now trying to spend it so they don’t lose their benefits 🙃
PIP is not means tested so people with any level of income can qualify

She must have a sugar daddy somewhere. She's got the little girl act spot on.
I actually think it's her own parents bankrolling her. They're not short of a few bob (own a villa in Orlando, go on expensive holidays several times a year etc). I get the impression she was spoilt rotten as a child (she's quite a bit younger than her brother) and this has never stopped. She's very clearly Daddy's Little Girl.

Reactions: 6
I actually think it's her own parents bankrolling her. They're not short of a few bob (own a villa in Orlando, go on expensive holidays several times a year etc). I get the impression she was spoilt rotten as a child (she's quite a bit younger than her brother) and this has never stopped. She's very clearly Daddy's Little Girl.
I have a suspicion they pay for the trips when they go with her, so like the recent cruise.

For me it's not how much she earns, none of my business really (plus I think Simon has quite a good job), but it's more annual leave entitlement.

I have a suspicion they pay for the trips when they go with her, so like the recent cruise.

For me it's not how much she earns, none of my business really (plus I think Simon has quite a good job), but it's more annual leave entitlement.
Has she said what she's doing for a job now? I suspect she's either temping or doing very short term contracts because you're right, there's no job I've ever heard of with that amount of leave. Either that or she's self employed.

Has she said what she's doing for a job now? I suspect she's either temping or doing very short term contracts because you're right, there's no job I've ever heard of with that amount of leave. Either that or she's self employed.
I don't follow her that closely anymore but I don't believe so.

It's a shame as she can be a good vlogger with information, I maintain her japan series is worth a watch and I got tips from it. But since she tried to go all influencer she has got even more twee and annoying, and just feels a bit detached from reality. All the twirling and posing and hair flicking and touching in recent vids just feels a bit too insta try hard.

Reactions: 2
Where is she going now? Weren't they just on a cruise? I do think once her parents going they're probably paying, but yeah her amount of vacation time is too much to be normal.

Where is she going now? Weren't they just on a cruise? I do think once her parents going they're probably paying, but yeah her amount of vacation time is too much to be normal.
Orlando, and looks like her family is already out there

She mentioned in a recent story that she just got promoted so must be a full time proper job!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.