Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have any hate for them at all, it just amuses me that every Disney vlogger that doesn't stay on either sites (Disney and Universal) all stay at Rosen Inn. There are soooo many hotels in Orlando that they could look at staying in to give their viewers a different experience, but nope nearly all of them stay at the Rosen Inn because they are all sheep!
I looked into Rosen and managed to book Universal endless summer for hardly any more money and you get the perk of early access staying there. I cannot see the appeal although i appreciate prices fluctuate so it might not always be a tiny amount extra!

Reactions: 1
Right people, I need your help/ thoughts. Jo Jo’s world, that American guy. Was browsing social blade (I know it’s not 100% correct) but this man looks like he buying MAJOR MAJOR subs and views.

- 47.8million views in the last month (this is 10.5 x more than the trackers. I doubt it!!!) and Kyle palo his mate is 2.7 million…and I know the short video/ reels things don’t always count but still
- 2-3,000 new subscribers a DAY

But then looking at his uploads, he does daily, but he gets 25-100k per video and we just calculated about 1.5- 2.5millions views a month at the very most. I don’t know how to screen shot and upload social blade but wow, he is buying such fake growth??

His growth is based on all his shorts. It's legit but not based on his vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Right people, I need your help/ thoughts. Jo Jo’s world, that American guy. Was browsing social blade (I know it’s not 100% correct) but this man looks like he buying MAJOR MAJOR subs and views.

- 47.8million views in the last month (this is 10.5 x more than the trackers. I doubt it!!!) and Kyle palo his mate is 2.7 million…and I know the short video/ reels things don’t always count but still
- 2-3,000 new subscribers a DAY

But then looking at his uploads, he does daily, but he gets 25-100k per video and we just calculated about 1.5- 2.5millions views a month at the very most. I don’t know how to screen shot and upload social blade but wow, he is buying such fake growth??
He has a thread on here if youre interested, but yeah he has done some very big viral tiktoks/youtube shorts and his subscribers skyrocketed. But it hasn't translated to views in his longer vlogs (probably because people can't stand his annoying personality for more than 30 secs)

I'm going to go even though staying in a Disney hotel. The reason, water, I'm going to be there in just over a week and water is a must walking around the parks and the free water smells like shite (they don't say that in any of the vlogs do they?). I'll be buggered if I'm paying Disney prices for a bottle of water!

I may get some snacks but none of the above apart from the water.
And the water they sell is Dasani, which smells and tasted like petrol, so yeah definitely purchase my water off site!

• Heart
And the water they sell is Dasani, which smells and tasted like petrol, so yeah definitely purchase my water off site!
Each to their own. I hate shopping at home and I don't get why vloggers show it. Its not groundbreaking stuff is it. Go by all means. If I see it in a vlog I fast toward it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my favourite things to do abroad is look round local supermarkets etc, I find it interesting, so I do like it in vlogs....but yeah they do get very samey as they all go for same stuff

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m a supermarket fan when travelling too, and definitely guilty of some of the US trope shopping 😅 not sugar cookies though, but definitely there for the m&ms

Reactions: 8
Has anyone stumbled across ‘ surrey mummy’ she popped up on auto play & I can’t decide what I think.They are DVC members will loads of rolled over points ( from what I can gather ) and have got to Florida for the whole 6 weeks holiday , obvs got some money behind them, haven’t heard any bollocks about ‘ not drinking costa ‘ to save money *cough knappily cough * she seems a little thirsty but I appreciate the owning of their situation, just wandered if anyone had come across them??

Has anyone stumbled across ‘ surrey mummy’ she popped up on auto play & I can’t decide what I think.They are DVC members will loads of rolled over points ( from what I can gather ) and have got to Florida for the whole 6 weeks holiday , obvs got some money behind them, haven’t heard any bollocks about ‘ not drinking costa ‘ to save money *cough knappily cough * she seems a little thirsty but I appreciate the owning of their situation, just wandered if anyone had come across them??
Seems fine enough to me. They say they work in education (private I think) so benefit from the extra holidays. I’d rather people who are upfront about it rather than pretend their scrimping and saving. I’m a great believer in having lovely holidays if you can afford them but if you’re miserable the rest of the year because you can’t afford to do anything.

• Heart
Just watched Theme Park Bazza's latest due to the TOTAL CLICK BAIT title, wish I had not bothered what a boring couple who aimlessly wandered around Blackpool's Pleasure Beach moaning that none of the rides were as good as Velocicoaster and whining about it being busy. Nothing at all about rude people anywhere but does anyone call him on it in the comments, oh no.

Simply do not understand why so many vlogger chap their lip on his backside as if he is someone important. Just a boring couple who are fortunate to live in Orlando but obviously dont like it there as they spend so much time in the UK. Not to mention they seem to be friends with the Lodge Guys ... reason enough to dislike on that point alone.

And while I am on the subject of things I dont understand, why do the DIsney vlogging crowd all fall over themselves for Mr David & Mr Ian??? Finally forced myself to watch their latest travel day after months of avoiding due to all the arse kissing they get. Ian ... ok seems normal but David looks like he needs a good wash and walked around fine until it was time to walk to security or the aircraft then all of a sudden he needed a walking stick ... what a con artist, certainly will never subject my eyes to those two ever again.

Just watched Theme Park Bazza's latest due to the TOTAL CLICK BAIT title, wish I had not bothered what a boring couple who aimlessly wandered around Blackpool's Pleasure Beach moaning that none of the rides were as good as Velocicoaster and whining about it being busy. Nothing at all about rude people anywhere but does anyone call him on it in the comments, oh no.

Simply do not understand why so many vlogger chap their lip on his backside as if he is someone important. Just a boring couple who are fortunate to live in Orlando but obviously dont like it there as they spend so much time in the UK. Not to mention they seem to be friends with the Lodge Guys ... reason enough to dislike on that point alone.

And while I am on the subject of things I dont understand, why do the DIsney vlogging crowd all fall over themselves for Mr David & Mr Ian??? Finally forced myself to watch their latest travel day after months of avoiding due to all the arse kissing they get. Ian ... ok seems normal but David looks like he needs a good wash and walked around fine until it was time to walk to security or the aircraft then all of a sudden he needed a walking stick ... what a con artist, certainly will never subject my eyes to those two ever again.
I also don’t get the appeal of David & Ian, I think they are both quite nasty underneath. Absolutely agree that the stick and need for DAS comes out when they don’t want to queue for things. The Disney community seems to hold them in such high esteem and I think they are dull and unpleasant 😂

Reactions: 6
Too many das pass abusers! I wish WDW were as strict as DLP on obtaining the pass.
Funny how a lot of these vloggers were fine when fast pass existed and will wait in line for a limited release popcorn bucket etc then boom fast pass buggers off and turns into a money grab and now they all have anxiety issues or a crappy ass.

Reactions: 9
Too many das pass abusers! I wish WDW were as strict as DLP on obtaining the pass.
Funny how a lot of these vloggers were fine when fast pass existed and will wait in line for a limited release popcorn bucket etc then boom fast pass buggers off and turns into a money grab and now they all have anxiety issues or a crappy ass.
It fecks me off. I have scoliosis due to having one leg shorter than the other. I have never had a DAS pass. I was under impression they were not for mobility issues as scooters and wheelchairs are available. So yes it does annoy me. I have a moment when I need a rest. I agree about Mr's. Not sure about the love for them but each to their own

Reactions: 4
Watched their travel day. Did not enjoy.

Reactions: 1
Apologies to derail the thread but looking for advice/reassurance.

We tried to book a DLP trip with a company online. Put all details through then when attempting to pay for the deposit and authorised the credit card, the website glitched, coming up with a server error.

Refreshed the page and it said something about a duplicate sale being aborted, the deposit price had also increased.

No booking confirmation has come through, only confirmation regarding the insurance.

Partner is going to contact the credit card company in the morning to ensure the transaction is blocked.

Does this mean we are likely to be charged at all or that the booking did not complete and all is fine?

Sorry, didn’t know where else to post this. Any advice is massively appreciated.

Attachments

Some of these vloggers are going to get a bit of a shock when they realise just how unrelatable they are.
When families are going to be struggling and making decisions whether to ‘Eat or Heat’, Gleefully running to Orlando every couple of months for content is going to leave a nasty taste in most peoples mouths.
People are struggling and can barely afford to live, so stop calling your holiday in Florida ‘Budget’.

Reactions: 9

We tried to book a DLP trip with a company online. Put all details through then when attempting to pay for the deposit and authorised the credit card, the website glitched, coming up with a server error.

Refreshed the page and it said something about a duplicate sale being aborted, the deposit price had also increased.

No booking confirmation has come through, only confirmation regarding the insurance.

Partner is going to contact the credit card company in the morning to ensure the transaction is blocked.

Does this mean we are likely to be charged at all or that the booking did not complete and all is fine?

Sorry, didn’t know where else to post this. Any advice is massively appreciated.
Sorry, unable to advise, if you're on Facebook I would recommend looking for a DLP group and posting it in there I suspect it's a bad link and the discount is no longer valid but they just haven't updated their website properly yet

All you can do is contact both the credit card company and the travel company and see if the transaction and booking went through

Thank you for your responses. Everything has now been sorted. Now need to find informative vloggers focused on DLP with a toddler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.