Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have seen C&L popping up on a lot of other peoples socials, maybe trying to get more people to notice them.

People who try to push their channel to me are not people who are just doing it for fun, as a side hobby as they like filming etc but trying to get noticed for freebies which is a big turn off for me
I agree. There is sharing your vlogs and then there is this big look at me, follow me, like me, love me some of them seem to do

Reactions: 2
I really, really, really, hate those two. They are so desperate! Anyone who breathes and has a larger subscriber count than them is in their sight for a meet up. They constantly pop up on my suggestions every 3 months and I have no idea why. No matter how many times I give the sad face “not a good suggestion” to YouTube they come back like a bad case of thrush.

During lockdown (late 2021 lockdown I think), he did a video from Manchester airport from one of the viewing points in the public paths at the edge of the airport. As he was walking away he had a big rant about people talking and eating whilst he was trying to film and how he didn’t think he had much footage because of them. He was making out as though he owned the path. Seriously annoyed me with his attitude.

Also don’t need to see a range of alcohol in every vlog. I get it, you clearly like a drink, but who the duck wants to see a beer in every video. No matter where they go, they point out a pub and have a few drinks. I actually think they are incapable of enjoying themselves without alcohol. Not against people enjoying a drink (she says slurping on a wine), but like have a day off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The talk I saw earlier about a string of random vloggers either meeting or trying to chat to their "best mate" Theme Park Bazza led me to looking through a few of these channels.

Sifting through a few of them all jumping up and down to get a tiny bit of attention from a channel bigger than them was one that caught my eye. The artwork led me to clicking on the channel to try it.

The image from the channel ... they were called C & L ... something ... I think it was wandering is here ...

View attachment 1402682

Now I am sure trade descriptions might want to investigate these guys ...
let me tell you the artwork DOES NOT match reality.
Hilariously funny.
If you get chance, take a look and have a laugh.
Reminds me of « Wayne and Waynetta » (google it if you don’t know)

• Haha
The talk I saw earlier about a string of random vloggers either meeting or trying to chat to their "best mate" Theme Park Bazza led me to looking through a few of these channels.

Sifting through a few of them all jumping up and down to get a tiny bit of attention from a channel bigger than them was one that caught my eye. The artwork led me to clicking on the channel to try it.

The image from the channel ... they were called C & L ... something ... I think it was wandering is here ...

View attachment 1402682

Now I am sure trade descriptions might want to investigate these guys ...
let me tell you the artwork DOES NOT match reality.
Hilariously funny.
If you get chance, take a look and have a laugh.
Don’t talk rubbish, the resemblance is uncanny.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There latest is a work of art, "first time at SeaWorld" ... but actually it wasn't as she had been before, also the name dropping continued as they had watched a vlog of "Tim's" ... I am sorry do you know the Slackers personally? Sound like you do. Quite funny that in trying to meet anyone one who is bigger then them to get a "leg up the subscription ladder" they got blanked by another channel (mentioned in that other channels vlog) when I am sure C&L thought it was nailed on they would meet. Finally, you tell everyone you hadn't been to SeaWorld but instead of vlogging the penguins, sharks, sealions and Killer Whales you vlog that well known aquatic attraction .... Sesame Street.

Also don’t need to see a range of alcohol in every vlog. I get it, you clearly like a drink, but who the duck wants to see a beer in every video. No matter where they go, they point out a pub and have a few drinks. I actually think they are incapable of enjoying themselves without alcohol. Not against people enjoying a drink (she says slurping on a wine), but like have a day off 🤷‍♀️
While I am here ....

While I HAVE NOT seen this from C&L, do any of you find it criminal that so many drink all they can manage on the flight over to Florida then feel it is entirely appropriate to jump in a hire car. I have seen it from so many, they drink excessively before boarding the plane, abuse the free airplane bar like they are in a Balearic Island bar then jump in an American vehicle on busy roads. Seriously, the Florida State Troopers need to be breathalysing these idiots before they are allowed out of the car park. I am amazed the airlines haven't realised they are aiding and abetting this dangerous behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Mr’s are always moaning that it’s too hot but both insist on wearing a t-shirt with a shirt over the top.

Maybe remove the shirt?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought they’d be sweltering wearing what they wear
I can only assume they are both body conscious so cover up more. Without being offensive to our American friends there is no need to worry about your weight as you can guarantee that you will encounter far far bigger guys and girls in the parks.

I can only assume they are both body conscious so cover up more. Without being offensive to our American friends there is no need to worry about your weight as you can guarantee that you will encounter far far bigger guys and girls in the parks.
They were one of the first Brit Disney vloggers we watched but I’m totally over the pair of them now. I know it’s not over there, but it’s also a well known fact and they go at one of the hotter times of year and then wear layers? And they moan about it. They can get in the bin the pair of them.

• Haha
They were one of the first Brit Disney vloggers we watched but I’m totally over the pair of them now. I know it’s not over there, but it’s also a well known fact and they go at one of the hotter times of year and then wear layers? And they moan about it. They can get in the bin the pair of them.
Can’t stand them. Fake AF and the vlogs are boring. Pulling the “oh we don’t break the parking rules” number then abusing the disability pass. Has anyone ever seen David using a walking stick in ANY vlog other than the Disney park?

Danny and Jamie : Danny finally seems to enjoy SeaWorld after being pissed off and permanently on his phone for the entire holiday.

Reactions: 3
I really liked the Misters but since coming here to this thread and seeing what people are pointing out about them, I can't unsee it.

I don't understand how anyone can walk around the Disney parks all day fine but can't wait in a line for a ride and needs a DAS pass. I know there will be some rare condition affecting standing and not walking but they claim they need it for the ankle injury which definitely does not qualify for DAS yet they still use it for that.

I really liked the Misters but since coming here to this thread and seeing what people are pointing out about them, I can't unsee it.

I don't understand how anyone can walk around the Disney parks all day fine but can't wait in a line for a ride and needs a DAS pass. I know there will be some rare condition affecting standing and not walking but they claim they need it for the ankle injury which definitely does not qualify for DAS yet they still use it for that.
You tend to notice what they can and can’t seem to stand in line for as well. Using a DAS when it suits to avoid a queue

Reactions: 3
I still like the Misters as I enjoy their content and for example they are the first I have seen saying about mobile checkout in World of Disney.

However saying that the DAS pass issue doesn't sit that well with me. David clearly has problems with mobility but as people have pointed out the DAS pass isn't supposed to be for this and I do agree if you can walk around a park then you should be able to stand in a queue. Now a lot of people would assume that mobility issues would qualify for DAS passes and I could these guys not realising.

I generally though have an issue with the sudden influx of vloggers saying they are using DAS and I personally think that if you are doing some informative vlog about disability access then fine but in general I wish these people, even if they do genuinely qualify for it, just not to mention it as it encourages abuse especially when some vloggers seem to gleefully tell people that you don't need proof as they can't legally ask.

I'm another in the not liking the Mr's. It's all the innuendo..its like watching a bad carry on film..

Reactions: 4
I still really enjoy the Mr’s, including the innuendo. I don’t think it’s over the top and they’re funny to me- I find grown men lusting over face characters way more off-putting than anything I’ve ever heard them say- but to each their own.

They have mentioned David’s ankle giving him grief in other vlogs, even if he wasn’t using a cane then. Walking an hour around Ikea is a lot different from walking a whole day in the parks, so that does make sense to me. I do wonder why they were granted DAS, if it’s not intended for people with mobility issues, though. And also I am curious: what type of issues is DAS actually intended for?

Reactions: 10
I think they probably qualify for DAS due to his dairy intolerance. If IBS is accepted then given he’d have the same reaction if he had dairy I think that would qualify him.

Equally, him or Ian could have other medical issues that they haven’t discussed (nor should they have to) that means they qualify. Sometimes pointing out the obvious is easier than talking about hidden issues 🤷‍♀️

I enjoy their content, at least they actually do stuff in the parks unlike a lot of people who turn up, drink coffee or have a donut, then head out again.

Reactions: 7
Equally, him or Ian could have other medical issues that they haven’t discussed (nor should they have to) that means they qualify. Sometimes pointing out the obvious is easier than talking about hidden issues 🤷‍♀️
And that is why in my opinion they shouldn't mention DAS. If you aren't prepared to justify why you need it, and quite rightly some wont be, then just don't mention it in the vlogs.

I still love them though and I don't for one minute think they are deliberately abusing it, unlike others /cough Get Binky

And that is why in my opinion they shouldn't mention DAS. If you aren't prepared to justify why you need it, and quite rightly some wont be, then just don't mention it in the vlogs.

I still love them though and I don't for one minute think they are deliberately abusing it, unlike others /cough Get Binky
Del from Get Binky is currently wearing the Sunflower lanyard for hidden disabilities. They are/were away with Adventures with Zak who has autism. Totally understand that but not sure why Del and his daughter should benefit from someone elses family's child.

He said in the last vlog that he had PTSD. Now I'm in no position to diagnose whether he has or hasn't but again it is definitely open to abuse. Do the parks ever query this? Do Sunflower query it? Or can I myself just falsely claim PTSD and walk to front of every queue? I've no idea.

Amusing that his first challenge (with Visit Orlando) was to go flying in a hanglider but was too fat and not allowed to fly!!!! Loads of sheep in the comments still congratulating him for accepting the challenge!! Surely you don't congratulate someone for not doing something!

Last edited:
  • Haha

I get what you’re saying, people are always going to wonder, when you mention you’ve utilized DSA. But at the same time, people would DEFINITELY judge them if they didn’t disclose it and someone witnessed them using DSA at the parks. Can you imagine?
I don’t feel like they’re deliberately abusing the system either. At the end of the day, you never know what people are dealing with that you may not know about.

I think they probably qualify for DAS due to his dairy intolerance. If IBS is accepted then given he’d have the same reaction if he had dairy I think that would qualify him.

I enjoy their content, at least they actually do stuff in the parks unlike a lot of people who turn up, drink coffee or have a donut, then head out again.
Agreed, I enjoy their videos, too. They don’t take themselves too seriously and their joy at being back seems genuine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.