Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish vloggers would not do mini vlogs followed by full length ones including the same footage weeks later. What's the actual point?

Reactions: 5
I used to quite like Theme Park Bazza. Rather boring, yes, but generally likeable and harmless and some of his vlogs were really quite useful.

Since the borders opened and they're hanging out with all the arseholes and other borefest vloggers, I have gone right off them. Acting like they're all best mates and have been for years. Really, how lonely and bored would you have to be to meet up with Great Mickey Waffle pair or similar?

Not to mention a huge proportion of the vlogs are basically Buzza's back as she charges round shops pawing stuff.

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like Theme Park Bazza. Rather boring, yes, but generally likeable and harmless and some of his vlogs were really quite useful.

Since the borders opened and they're hanging out with all the arseholes and other borefest vloggers, I have gone right off them. Acting like they're all best mates and have been for years. Really, how lonely and bored would you have to be to meet up with Great Mickey Waffle pair or similar?

Not to mention a huge proportion of the vlogs are basically Buzza's back as she charges round shops pawing stuff.
i particularly enjoyed him on Twitter yesterday replying to Jim from Despicable 3 about clickbait / shocked face thumbnails and how little dignity those who used them had, whilst simultaneously forgetting what all of his thumbnails look like

• Haha
i particularly enjoyed him on Twitter yesterday replying to Jim from Despicable 3 about clickbait / shocked face thumbnails and how little dignity those who used them had, whilst simultaneously forgetting what all of his thumbnails look like
bleeping love Jim

Reactions: 5
I'm enjoying the patronising Plastic Free July posts from Broadway's Away. I'm not sure a tin of lip balm quite balances out your air mile pollution petal, but thanks anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm enjoying the patronising Plastic Free July posts from Broadway's Away. I'm not sure a tin of lip balm quite balances out your air mile pollution petal, but thanks anyway.
These have been grinding my gears all week. They are a right pair of self righteous, self important, racist homephobic Karen’s.

• Haha
I remember her having a go at someone for not taking their own reusable cutlery round the world in Epcot and wondered how that cancels out several return transatlantic flights a year.

I know every little bit helps and that but this is very patronising and "look at us"

Reactions: 7
Can anyone recommend any solo vloggers? I find I enjoy solo travelers more than couples or even friends who vlog together.

I already watch or have previously watched Hannah Ricketts, Sam Mealey, Disney in Detail, Charlotte Ruff, Karen Bee and Becca Louise.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend any solo vloggers? I find I enjoy solo travelers more than couples or even friends who vlog together.

I already watch or have previously watched Hannah Ricketts, Sam Mealey, Disney in Detail, Charlotte Ruff, Karen Bee and Becca Louise.
Becca never goes solo does she? She is always with Lauren from what I’ve seen.

Can‘t think of any others I’m afraid, don’t watch Adam’s solo trips as they are even worse than when he is with Gary.

• Haha
Becca never goes solo does she? She is always with Lauren from what I’ve seen.

Can‘t think of any others I’m afraid, don’t watch Adam’s solo trips as they are even worse than when he is with Gary.
You are right about Becca. I should have left her off the list. I haven't watched any of Adam's solo trips, but I might. I'm desperate! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You are right about Becca. I should have left her off the list. I haven't watched any of Adam's solo trips, but I might. I'm desperate! haha
Don’t go there! Honestly they are borrrrring! The latest Adam and Gary ones too were just painful to watch 😂

• Haha
You could try oyby, he’s an American vlogger who I think is a cast member but is very chilled and often goes to the parks by himself or with his girlfriend who I think works for the competition but is also very chilled. He is a dip in and out type vlog.

You could try oyby, he’s an American vlogger who I think is a cast member but is very chilled and often goes to the parks by himself or with his girlfriend who I think works for the competition but is also very chilled. He is a dip in and out type vlog.
Thanks! I will check him out.

The talk I saw earlier about a string of random vloggers either meeting or trying to chat to their "best mate" Theme Park Bazza led me to looking through a few of these channels.

Sifting through a few of them all jumping up and down to get a tiny bit of attention from a channel bigger than them was one that caught my eye. The artwork led me to clicking on the channel to try it.

The image from the channel ... they were called C & L ... something ... I think it was wandering is here ...

c.jpg

Now I am sure trade descriptions might want to investigate these guys ...
let me tell you the artwork DOES NOT match reality.
Hilariously funny.
If you get chance, take a look and have a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The talk I saw earlier about a string of random vloggers either meeting or trying to chat to their "best mate" Theme Park Bazza led me to looking through a few of these channels.

Sifting through a few of them all jumping up and down to get a tiny bit of attention from a channel bigger than them was one that caught my eye. The artwork led me to clicking on the channel to try it.

The image from the channel ... they were called C & L ... something ... I think it was wandering is here ...

View attachment 1402682

Now I am sure trade descriptions might want to investigate these guys ...
let me tell you the artwork DOES NOT match reality.
Hilariously funny.
If you get chance, take a look and have a laugh.
Why does the illustration have a tattoo that she doesn’t ??

ETA - I’m so confused, I just look through their Instagram and it’s like sometimes she has a tattoo and sometimes doesn’t . Either way, The illustration is VERY misleading 😂

Yeah I have seen C&L popping up on a lot of other peoples socials, maybe trying to get more people to notice them.

People who try to push their channel to me are not people who are just doing it for fun, as a side hobby as they like filming etc but trying to get noticed for freebies which is a big turn off for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.