Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As talk has drifted on to the Misters, I have not watched them simply because there is a bunch that seem to think it is cool to watch or engage with them on socials. Sorry but the more people flower around a channel the more I want to turn off. There is a little band of channels all thinking they will get views through some ass kissing ... nothing is a bigger turn off, especially from tiny wannabe channels like FamilyLifeRed ... who used to be VanLifeRed ... who used to be OhBother ... YUK but there are more than them and it is similar to the way channels pander to Theme Park Bazza all wanting to be his mate, the earlier mentioned C&L Wandering being culprits here.
You see I watch them as they themselves don’t come across as desperate and just enjoy vlogging. They might not be the best vloggers in the world but I enjoy all of their videos.

Reactions: 11
I really want to watch vloggers again but feeling very torn on who to watch. Feel like everyone is just out for something and miss when vloggers did it for fun rather than to get freebies or kissing bigger vloggers ass. Who do you miss how they used to vlog/who no longer post? As I might watch those instead

im not normally one to comment i just lurk and read but i wanted to ask peoples opinions of kingdomthreadsco she is in wdw posting crying posts as someone thought she was pregnant now yes this is not nice but is there any need to cry on instagram about it. i hav heard she is a bit of a beggy and poor me kind of person and that shes not very nice in real life.
She is also a das abuser due to her autism she says she cant wait in queues but she is able to run a business seems off to me
I find her incredibly obnoxious. Personally I don’t think anyone should ever ask another person if they’re pregnant as it can be triggering for a number of reasons and ultimately it’s no one else’s business. However, I’m sure the cast member meant no harm and I think her reaction was way over the top. Although she comes across as very entitled and self important so I don’t suppose the reaction should be too much of a surprise.

Reactions: 3
I find her incredibly obnoxious. Personally I don’t think anyone should ever ask another person if they’re pregnant as it can be triggering for a number of reasons and ultimately it’s no one else’s business. However, I’m sure the cast member meant no harm and I think her reaction was way over the top. Although she comes across as very entitled and self important so I don’t suppose the reaction should be too much of a surprise.
I’d never heard of her so went to look at the Ig story and all I could see were EYEBROWS 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just watched her story. I feel like she’s upset because someone thought she was fat more so than anything else, but I’m sure I read she’s going to complain about the cast member which feels a bit mean.. I don’t know, I mean, I’d be upset for a number of reasons and I’d like to think people would just keep their mouths shut sometimes but I also don’t think the cast member had ill intentions (maybe she did - maybes she’s bought one of her tees before) and did it nastily, personally I don’t feel it warrants a complaint

Reactions: 2
No one should be asking anyone if they're pregnant, ever, for tons of reasons.

I think it was the style of dress that led to the question more than anything else but still, no excuse.

That said, she does not come across as a very nice person generally.

I think it was the style of dress that led to the question more than anything else but still, no excuse.

From the Soaf approved selection of Amish sacks.

• Haha

I think without the full context its a bit hard to judge, ofc nobody should say 'are you pregnant' but did the cast member actually say that? They could have mistakenly asked oh how far along are you? or something along those lines. In my experience it is best to not mention anything like that unless someone says oh I'm pregnant but this girl seems like a massive attention seeker (only went to her stories after reading here though!). Frankly as well that dress was mega unflattering, still no excuse!

Yeah, I am torn on this one. I myself was in that position, where I BALLLOONED up, due to a medical issue, and was asked numerous times, whether I was pregnant, all while desperately trying and failing to have a baby. Double whammy, and incredibly painful.

I agree, never EVER ask/congratulate a stranger on what you perceive to be a pregnancy. It’s just not a good idea, unless they’re literally wearing a shirt that says “I am pregnant”.

But her video does seem really over the top and I instantly find her extremely annoying and off-putting. I don’t know that filing a formal complaint was necessary. She seems like a true Karen.

Reactions: 6
Or she was after a freebie as is usually given out when complaints are made.

Why drag it out. Someone said something she didn't like, why fester about it, just move on and try to enjoy your holiday!

However saying that the DAS pass issue doesn't sit that well with me.
Exactly how i feel. Happy to walk around epcot all day. It’s unfair - it’s like they have not been affected by the changes as they prebooked their fastpasses i mean daspasses.

The other thing that i started to notice with the misters is that they seem only interested in making friends and meeting other vloggers but none of their regular group members.

Last edited:
There are legitimate reasons why people need to ask if some one is pregant. I have to do it as part of my job nearly every day I am at work, it's a safety issue.

There are legitimate reasons why people need to ask if some one is pregant. I have to do it as part of my job nearly every day I am at work, it's a safety issue.
Wasn't it a cast member working the gate to Magic Kingdom? If so, it's certainly nothing to do with them.

she has said before that as she doesnt do characters then she isnt using copyrighted items i dont understand the logistics of it all i just dont think she is a nice person but thats my opinon
Characters don’t automatically mean copyright, she needs to read up on IP!

im not normally one to comment i just lurk and read but i wanted to ask peoples opinions of kingdomthreadsco she is in wdw posting crying posts as someone thought she was pregnant now yes this is not nice but is there any need to cry on instagram about it. i hav heard she is a bit of a beggy and poor me kind of person and that shes not very nice in real life.
She is also a das abuser due to her autism she says she cant wait in queues but she is able to run a business seems off to me
omg she is so rude on her stories. i stopped following her and have never bought anything for this reason, she needs to get some customer service skills. much nicer owned small shops who do better designs that id rather give my money too. isn’t that disneythroughalens work for her ?
if she was asked going onto a ride, is this not a safety issue? think it’s terrible shes complained about it, i can’t imagine a cast member said it to purposely upset her, they are all humans too and make mistakes

I missed her original post - did she just say it happened or did someone catch it on video etc

I’m always a bit sceptical when someone posts that kind of thing

her stories yesterday showed a screenshot of the messages she received and that just makes me cringe ( look how many people love me etc 😫)

• Sick
I missed her original post - did she just say it happened or did someone catch it on video etc

I’m always a bit sceptical when someone posts that kind of thing

her stories yesterday showed a screenshot of the messages she received and that just makes me cringe ( look how many people love me etc 😫)
She didn't catch it on video, she just did a lot of stories sobbing about it and then another load of stories about followers sending her supportive messages. She did seem very upset.

talking about beggy this reminded me of a Disney account Lorraine Shanon something like that who constantly complains on her stories. I’ve not watches her vlogs that she shares as she moans enough in her stories! Makes me think she’s always fishing for compliments in her DM inbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.