Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from a late shift and saw there’s been something in L&r dreaming. So bad and awful to not vlog. Does anyone know what’s happened? I hope no deaths? In my eyes they are known for being extremely dramatic, saw online they have have said some awful things have happened. Not sure I trust it. They seem to love the attention

I hope it’s not they fell into a sugar coma.. it’s not ok to speculate something terrible when it’s nothing. Still ok to fly it seems??? What can be so bad.. to stop vlogging?

Reactions: 1
Just got back from a late shift and saw there’s been something in L&r dreaming. So bad and awful to not vlog. Does anyone know what’s happened? I hope no deaths? In my eyes they are known for being extremely dramatic, saw online they have have said some awful things have happened. Not sure I trust it. They seem to love the attention

I hope it’s not they fell into a sugar coma.. it’s not ok to speculate something terrible when it’s nothing. Still ok to fly it seems??? What can be so bad.. to stop vlogging?
Where have you seen this? Checked all the socials and can’t see anything mentioned? Just homesense stuff and MNSSHP.

Where have you seen this? Checked all the socials and can’t see anything mentioned? Just homesense stuff and MNSSHP.
I asked on their fb group if they were ok. Hope they are ok. Hope all is well and familie. It’s a fb group you join.

Reactions: 2
I asked on their fb group if they were ok. Hope they are ok. Hope all is well and familie. It’s a fb group you join.
Oh dear, I’m not a big fan of theirs but they seem really nice guys. I hope they are OK, somethings are best left off the internet though!

Eh? Are you just speculating because they’ve not been vlogging?

I think Rich possibly broke or at least dislocated his knee and had to get surgery on it in the past year as well. I haven't seen them talking about anything recent though, bar saying on FB their personal challenges (knee, cat, COVID) have kept them from posting

I don’t think Luke and rich will comeback to vlogging as much as they did now which is a shame as I like there vlogs. They said in a Instagram story that they have a WDW trip booked this year but won’t vlog it.

• Wow
I don’t think Luke and rich will comeback to vlogging as much as they did now which is a shame as I like there vlogs. They said in a Instagram story that they have a WDW trip booked this year but won’t vlog it.
Yeah I agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t do Disney as much as before either!

Times have changed, sensible people have taken stock on what is more important in life. It wouldn't surprise me that quite a few wont be doing vlogs like they did before as with the break they realise they don't need it in their lives and just want to enjoy having a normal life/holiday.

In other news, I have just watched (and turned off) a vlog where she was looking to get DAS pass for IBS :eek:

By the time we go we will be the only ones left in the standby line at this rate, unless I have toothache or something!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Rich possibly broke or at least dislocated his knee and had to get surgery on it in the past year as well. I haven't seen them talking about anything recent though, bar saying on FB their personal challenges (knee, cat, COVID) have kept them from posting
They suddenly were ok to vlog daily for vlogmas though. They all about the money in reality which is often said on here.

Hope they are ok though. Guessing they will be back for Christmas worst case timing

Them aside, who are the next crew from uk to go to WDW?

They suddenly were ok to vlog daily for vlogmas though. They all about the money in reality which is often said on here.

Hope they are ok though. Guessing they will be back for Christmas worst case timing

Mr David and Mr Ian are going this month.

Reactions: 5

Spoonful of sugar are currently out there now

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look on their Instagram and they’ve replied to someones comment saying they are hoping to vlog their halloween trip

I’ve just had a look on their Instagram and they’ve replied to someones comment saying they are hoping to vlog their halloween trip
Nice, would be good to see them vlog in Florida again. They were one of the originals. So many people have copied them over the last couple of years.

We were watching all the new ones on Friday night and my husband even moaned about how so many use the same music as the good vloggers. Surely they can find their own ideas? All these new vloggers using L&r Dreaming’s music, and also even Adam hattans tunes we noticed too. Will and lellie played and it’s the music Hannah rickets uses on her trips, why can’t they come up with their own ideas? We thought she and jade billington had a new vlog for a minite from the copied music.

We are laughing at all the intros like Disney in details with the names of each family member at the start, like an old tv sitcoms. So cringe

Reactions: 4

There now or going soon off the top of my head (not a recommendation for some of these!) - Cheers Ears. Mark and Gem. The Misters. That Sounds Fun. Broadways Away. KarenB. Brogan Tate. Get Binky.

Party of Three are currently uploading their WDW trip and George Lester just started uploading a DLP trip.

There now or going soon off the top of my head (not a recommendation for some of these!) - Cheers Ears. Mark and Gem. The Misters. That Sounds Fun. Broadways Away. KarenB. Brogan Tate. Get Binky.

Party of Three are currently uploading their WDW trip and George Lester just started uploading a DLP trip.
Thanks! Will keep an eye out for them. It’s sad but I feel like the only Disney vlogs I enjoy are the old ones. They felt so genuine. Old 2017 Adam h, L&r, this natasha, old will and Lillie, jade billington. I miss that style, less Instagram and ad sponsored

Reactions: 7
We were watching all the new ones on Friday night and my husband even moaned about how so many use the same music as the good vloggers. Surely they can find their own ideas? All these new vloggers using L&r Dreaming’s music, and also even Adam hattans tunes we noticed too. Will and lellie played and it’s the music Hannah rickets uses on her trips, why can’t they come up with their own ideas? We thought she and jade billington had a new vlog for a minite from the copied music.
most vloggers use epidemic sound for the music so get there music all from the same place. They might be copying but some of them probs just come across the same light music and like it

I found out recently that Disneyland vloggers on TikTok were a thing and somehow they are even worse than YouTube streamers. There's one account that's been very popular lately called @eat.sleep.parkhop that goes to Disneyland to beg for donations and stays there until they're kicked out by CM's, and they're earning hundreds of dollars a day from this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.