Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Del from Get Binky is currently wearing the Sunflower lanyard for hidden disabilities. They are/were away with Adventures with Zak who has autism. Totally understand that but not sure why Del and his daughter should benefit from someone elses family's child.

He said in the last vlog that he had PTSD. Now I'm in no position to diagnose whether he has or hasn't but again it is definitely open to abuse. Do the parks ever query this? Do Sunflower query it? Or can I myself just falsely claim PTSD and walk to front of every queue? I've no idea.

Amusing that his first challenge (with Visit Orlando) was to go flying in a hanglider but was too fat and not allowed to fly!!!! Loads of sheep in the comments still congratulating him for accepting the challenge!! Surely you don't congratulate someone for not doing something!
Zak is exactly who DAS is for. Del on the other hand with his "PTSD" has issues with flying on an airline where he might get something in return but is fine to try hand gliding or take a helicopter flight when it's on a freebie. 🤷‍♂️

The Sunflower scheme is a fantastic idea but I do question why this needs promoting to the general public. The people who should know about it are the customer facing employees that can assist without making a big fuss.

From those that I know that have hidden disabilities would hate to wear something that if everyone knew what it meant would mean that people would stare and take fake pity.
I get what you’re saying, people are always going to wonder, when you mention you’ve utilized DSA. But at the same time, people would DEFINITELY judge them if they didn’t disclose it and someone witnessed them using DSA at the parks. Can you imagine?
I don’t feel like they’re deliberately abusing the system either. At the end of the day, you never know what people are dealing with that you may not know about.

Agreed, I enjoy their videos, too. They don’t take themselves too seriously and their joy at being back seems genuine.
Yeah it is a difficult one as I wish I had known years ago about DAS pass as my niece wouldn't do any form of lines due to some mental health issues and would have made our life a lot easier so letting people know about it would be a good thing. However there are people that will do anything to not pay and jump a queue who ruin this service for people who genuinely need it. I think people are damned if they do and damned if they don't mention it so a very fine balancing act. I suspect the Misters don't really care what people think though, but put your life out to the public there are some things you may have to explain properly to stop judgement.

You can’t knock someone for their honesty about having and using DAS, I think they are aware of lots of chat regarding other vloggers quite obviously using it but making no mention of it, caravan twats especially.

Reactions: 3
Del from Get Binky is currently wearing the Sunflower lanyard for hidden disabilities. They are/were away with Adventures with Zak who has autism. Totally understand that but not sure why Del and his daughter should benefit from someone elses family's child.

He said in the last vlog that he had PTSD. Now I'm in no position to diagnose whether he has or hasn't but again it is definitely open to abuse. Do the parks ever query this? Do Sunflower query it? Or can I myself just falsely claim PTSD and walk to front of every queue? I've no idea.

Amusing that his first challenge (with Visit Orlando) was to go flying in a hanglider but was too fat and not allowed to fly!!!! Loads of sheep in the comments still congratulating him for accepting the challenge!! Surely you don't congratulate someone for not doing something!
Del and his daughter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As talk has drifted on to the Misters, I have not watched them simply because there is a bunch that seem to think it is cool to watch or engage with them on socials. Sorry but the more people flower around a channel the more I want to turn off. There is a little band of channels all thinking they will get views through some ass kissing ... nothing is a bigger turn off, especially from tiny wannabe channels like FamilyLifeRed ... who used to be VanLifeRed ... who used to be OhBother ... YUK but there are more than them and it is similar to the way channels pander to Theme Park Bazza all wanting to be his mate, the earlier mentioned C&L Wandering being culprits here.

Reactions: 7
As talk has drifted on to the Misters, I have not watched them simply because there is a bunch that seem to think it is cool to watch or engage with them on socials. Sorry but the more people flower around a channel the more I want to turn off. There is a little band of channels all thinking they will get views through some ass kissing ... nothing is a bigger turn off, especially from tiny wannabe channels like FamilyLifeRed ... who used to be VanLifeRed ... who used to be OhBother ... YUK but there are more than them and it is similar to the way channels pander to Theme Park Bazza all wanting to be his mate, the earlier mentioned C&L Wandering being culprits here.
So you haven’t watched them because other people want to kiss their arses? Not exactly under their control is it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watched the Hackett family and how did he manage to film on at least 2 rides at Universal as that is a big no-no. Both rides require you to put everything in a locker before riding. Universal could revoke their APs for that.

Reactions: 1
So you haven’t watched them because other people want to kiss their arses? Not exactly under their control is it 😅
The whole incestuous nature of UK Disney vlogging is vomit-inducing at the moment. Lockdown made it worse and the appearance of Theme Park Bazza with his spare room 2 miles from WDW has added to the arse-licking frenzy.
All the in-jokes and 47 people meeting up at Senor Frogs etc makes for really boring viewing.

Reactions: 6
The whole incestuous nature of UK Disney vlogging is vomit-inducing at the moment. Lockdown made it worse and the appearance of Theme Park Bazza with his spare room 2 miles from WDW has added to the arse-licking frenzy.
All the in-jokes and 47 people meeting up at Senor Frogs etc makes for really boring viewing.
True!

The talk I saw earlier about a string of random vloggers either meeting or trying to chat to their "best mate" Theme Park Bazza led me to looking through a few of these channels.

Sifting through a few of them all jumping up and down to get a tiny bit of attention from a channel bigger than them was one that caught my eye. The artwork led me to clicking on the channel to try it.

The image from the channel ... they were called C & L ... something ... I think it was wandering is here ...

View attachment 1402682

Now I am sure trade descriptions might want to investigate these guys ...
let me tell you the artwork DOES NOT match reality.
Hilariously funny.
If you get chance, take a look and have a laugh.
These two are dreadful vloggers!

Seeing them trying to enjoy DLP and constantly comparing it to WDW......bloody stop that!
The walking around each DLP hotel looking for 30th Anniversary merch (over a month before the event) and resort specific merch but found none of either (except of course Hotel New York - marvel), you'd think after 2 hotels they'd have worked it out🤷‍♀️ but no, they filmed a dreary segment after each hotel.....edit that tit out!

And yes, that profile drawing is hilarious!

How did WDW couple get media invited? They barely vlog. I'm guessing because of the travel agency?

How did WDW couple get media invited? They barely vlog. I'm guessing because of the travel agency?
The travel agency is a side hustle, their main business is film making, do a lot of weddings etc.

im not normally one to comment i just lurk and read but i wanted to ask peoples opinions of kingdomthreadsco she is in wdw posting crying posts as someone thought she was pregnant now yes this is not nice but is there any need to cry on instagram about it. i hav heard she is a bit of a beggy and poor me kind of person and that shes not very nice in real life.
She is also a das abuser due to her autism she says she cant wait in queues but she is able to run a business seems off to me

im not normally one to comment i just lurk and read but i wanted to ask peoples opinions of kingdomthreadsco she is in wdw posting crying posts as someone thought she was pregnant now yes this is not nice but is there any need to cry on instagram about it. i hav heard she is a bit of a beggy and poor me kind of person and that shes not very nice in real life.
She is also a das abuser due to her autism she says she cant wait in queues but she is able to run a business seems off to me
Went off her a long time ago - she used to put up these ranty posts and stories about how long it took her to get items out to you and how you couldn’t be rude or ask her about it. She was a very rude businesswoman I always felt and having purchased some of her stuff I thought it was very high price, very low quality

Reactions: 2
I think the same as this she seems a very unapproachable lady due to this
It might be a marketing ploy she uses to make people buy things with the poor me poor me but the crying posts got my frustrations going things happen that arent nice in the world but why make it a bigger deal oh probably for attention

she has said before that as she doesnt do characters then she isnt using copyrighted items i dont understand the logistics of it all i just dont think she is a nice person but thats my opinon

Sam4God's just put up a vlog of a haul where she has been gifted loads of stuff including at least 3 loungefly bags and flogging a code to get xx% off! I don't like that sort of thing at all. She doesn't need all that stuff anyway, her room is already full of Disney stuff including several loungefly and minnie ears. I hope she plans to run a competition or something to give the stuff away (just not to random guests at DP).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.