Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion here probably, but I went to Target after seeing all these vloggers go and thought it was rubbish, just reminded me of Woolworths (showing my age here) selling cheap tat. I much prefer a Publix to any of the places they go as the food quality is generally so much better than Target or Walmart, might go to a Walmart for bulk things like water as it is cheaper but I don't get the obsession with Target at all.
Absolutely. But so much of what the sheep do amazes me. Queue for several hours for a cookie because it's on trend. Go on and on about how amazing Blaze Pizza is when you can get far better pizza here in the UK. I actually find Emma a refreshing original voice and I agree it's great to see her flying the flag for UK trips too.

Just finished watching The Burgesses vlog series in DLC and they spend a day reviewing all the on trend food. They're wonderfully honest about how tit some of it is in reality and question why they're so on trend. That did bring a smile to my face - good on them for calling out the unthinking shallowness of the majority of Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. But so much of what the sheep do amazes me. Queue for several hours for a cookie because it's on trend. Go on and on about how amazing Blaze Pizza is when you can get far better pizza here in the UK. I actually find Emma a refreshing original voice and I agree it's great to see her flying the flag for UK trips too.

Just finished watching The Burgesses vlog series in DLC and they spend a day reviewing all the on trend food. They're wonderfully honest about how tit some of it is in reality and question why they're so on trend. That did bring a smile to my face - good on them for calling out the unthinking shallowness of the majority of Disney vloggers.
Oooh I will have to watch the Burgesses now.

I usually agree with you on everything but Blaze is actually one of those places where I do love as it's one of the few places you can get proper pizza in Florida, and not the usual stodgy US style ones. I do agree there is better pizza elsewhere in the world (Southern Italy for one 🤣 ) but Blaze does a good job on pizza and I like the Subway style choose your own. The rest of the "on trend" places are generally tit though, Cow Fish was quite honestly one of the most disappointing experiences of a restaurant I have ever had.

Controversial opinion here probably, but I went to Target after seeing all these vloggers go and thought it was rubbish, just reminded me of Woolworths (showing my age here) selling cheap tat. I much prefer a Publix to any of the places they go as the food quality is generally so much better than Target or Walmart, might go to a Walmart for bulk things like water as it is cheaper but I don't get the obsession with Target at all.
Publix fan here too

Disney vloggers...an hour queue for a ride no way! Five hours for a cookie and merch okay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We also use and prefer publix, love the fresh food and fruit bowls. I’ve been to Florida loads and never been to Walmart or Asda. We go to the malls, then again we have left out Florida mall last few trips and just go to Millenia and the outlet in Vineland followed with publix. I don’t get the obsession with target etc. Lisa and ade buy cooking utensils (not even Disney ones) and brummy mummy got storage boxes.! It baffles me.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And what is funny as these vloggers often preach "shop local", "support small businesses" and yet buy into the biggest chains just because they are American.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been to any of them, we tend to do a garden grocer or Amazon prime delivery to our hotel. Would much rather spend time by the pool or in the parks than going grocery shopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We also use and prefer publix, love the fresh food and fruit bowls. I’ve been to Florida loads and never been to Walmart or Asda. We go to the malls, then again we have left out Florida mall last few trips and just go to Millenia and the outlet in Vineland followed with publix. I don’t get the obsession with target etc. Lisa and ade buy cooking utensils (not even Disney ones) and brummy mummy got storage boxes.! It baffles me.!
Storage boxes? WTF?! 🤣 I’m surprised none of the U.K. vloggers have bought into the whole Disney ‘thrift’ scene yet as that’s becoming quite popular with Orlando based vloggers. I myself went to a place called Plato’s closet just outside Kissimmee and it was full of donated Disney parks merch at dirt cheap prices!

Reactions: 3
The misters have taken a couple trip to flea market type shops for pins and stuff but none of the big prop places.

Can't remember if its them or L&R that go to the container store and then use them to bring back their merch like baubles that can break.

Has Danny dalimore got his own thread yet, see he met up with moaning Lisa and Barney rubble before getting on a p&o cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The misters have taken a couple trip to flea market type shops for pins and stuff but none of the big prop places.

Can't remember if its them or L&R that go to the container store and then use them to bring back their merch like baubles that can break.
L&R I think

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope. Danny Dalimore doing a ‘cheers’ on his cruise with Pepsi they took on themselves. How does this guy afford all his trips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope. Danny Dalimore doing a ‘cheers’ on his cruise with Pepsi they took on themselves. How does this guy afford all his trips 😂
I know and tagging p and o cruises media now. Looking for freebies like brogan no doubt.! He needs his own thread now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i Must be in the minority with Emma spears as I really don’t like her. i Think she has the same attitude as Charlotte ruff “my opinion is the only right one”. All she does on twitter is moan that videos are not getting as many views and she’s put all the effort in for nothing. to me she seems like she thinks she is better than everyone so thinks she deserves more views just for existing.

Reactions: 4
i Must be in the minority with Emma spears as I really don’t like her. i Think she has the same attitude as Charlotte ruff “my opinion is the only right one”. All she does on twitter is moan that videos are not getting as many views and she’s put all the effort in for nothing. to me she seems like she thinks she is better than everyone so thinks she deserves more views just for existing.
I don’t follow her, but obviously there is trends for a reason so if she wants more views maybe follow the trends and people will want to watch your videos! If she’s like Charlotte Ruff I defos won’t like her 😂 can’t stand Charlotte at all

Reactions: 2
One of the reasons I said she was Marmite. I actually like the different stuff she does and she at least presents the content rather than mumbles through or sound like she's reading a script. However I do find her to have an air of geeky arrogance about her (I work in IT and see this A LOT) and I find that very off putting. I don't think she can change that though as it is how she is as a person I suspect.

One of the reasons I said she was Marmite. I actually like the different stuff she does and she at least presents the content rather than mumbles through or sound like she's reading a script. However I do find her to have an air of geeky arrogance about her (I work in IT and see this A LOT) and I find that very off putting. I don't think she can change that though as it is how she is as a person I suspect.
geeky arrogance! Spot on!

Isn't he another one with a reputation for getting his bits out? I do not want to have sight of that sausage 🤢
I heard the same and his lady (use that term loosely) sorry I can’t look at her without wanting to tell her to give her face a bloody good wash……I did start to watch these but everything I read about them seems to be true - like him using anyone and everyone to his own ends -especially Macmaster

@EleanorRigby thank you I thought I recognised the name! It’s nice she shows other parts of Florida and the U.K.
I stopped watching her but I can’t remember why! I thought she’d said/done something I didn’t agree with but it may have just been how she came across like @CaptainChaos says. I might give her another try and see if it comes back to me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.