Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always really enjoyed Brogans disney vlogs even though I am not her biggest fan, I haven‘t watched the new ones yet but glad someone says they are good. I have read some of her threads and think they are brutal on her 😵 I always want to know what happened between her and Charlotte on that 2017 trip !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time poster here! I’ve been wanting to comment for a while regarding Orlando Wylies. I saw them mentioned in the last thread about being boring and deleting comments.
Having watched many Disney vloggers for a long time, I have to say they are the worst I’ve ever come across. Their vlogs are incredibly dull, neither of them have any personality, their content is boring and as individuals they’re just not very nice people. I came across their personal social media accounts through mutual friends and let’s just say the ‘we’re so nice and love Disney’ thing is just a front for two people who are basically right wing bigots. She has mentioned in the past about girls she went to school with still gossiping about her now, but I’m honestly not surprised. The thing that baffles me most about the Disney online community is people will blindly follow and support others simply because they like Disney, even if they are terrible human beings which trust me, these two are. She was upset recently that people down voted on their YT vlogs, but will then use her other social media accounts to constantly attack and belittle others, whilst proclaiming she’s proud to be a ‘gammon’ and how much she loves men like Trump, DeSantis, Farage and Tommy Robinson (just look at her Twitter). There are so many good vloggers and nice people in the online Disney community and then you get rotters like these two who are basically just putting on a front for likes. The only saving grace is that most people with common sense and a bit of decency seem to avoid their YT channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve always really enjoyed Brogans disney vlogs even though I am not her biggest fan, I haven‘t watched the new ones yet but glad someone says they are good. I have read some of her threads and think they are brutal on her 😵 I always want to know what happened between her and Charlotte on that 2017 trip !
Because they're not good! She literally gives no info, it's just hours of her screeching and crying 🤷‍♀️ it's painful and cringe AF to watch.

Something else but I wont say anymore as there is a lot of personal info which I wouldn't want to divulge.
Found it. Very interesting she never mentioned it in her vlogs. Also kind of worrying just how easy all that info was to find!

Last edited:
Because they're not good! She literally gives no info, it's just hours of her screeching and crying 🤷‍♀️ it's painful and cringe AF to watch.
Think it depends what kinda vlogs you like, it always gets me excited and wanting to plan a wdw trip! For informative vlogs I tend to watch Disney Food Blog/RixFlix/SuperEnthused

I thought she was working for a company that teaches English as a second language, and she was doing admin work for them. It was a wfh job which might be a work from anywhere job and she’s not showing working? I haven’t watched any of her recent vlogs, I think the last one I watched was Denmark which I suspect her parents paid for as it was for her mums birthday.
VIP KID, dada abc, say abc etc all got shut down by china government. I used to work with esl online too. Online ESL in China is no longer a market unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
Think it depends what kinda vlogs you like, it always gets me excited and wanting to plan a wdw trip! For informative vlogs I tend to watch Disney Food Blog/RixFlix/SuperEnthused
Watching someone else cry for 30 minutes out of a 45 minute vlog doesn't in any way get me excited for going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw that the knightstrider has been talked about on here. Am I the only one who thinks going on a plane from the uk to Orlando, getting off the plane and go straight to the park kinda gross? Suitcases in the boot, wearing the same clothes all day, no shower, not even a freshen up.. and off to universal for the rest of the day.

It make me feel dirty and sweaty watching it!

Reactions: 4

Found it. Very interesting she never mentioned it in her vlogs. Also kind of worrying just how easy all that info was to find!
What did you find? I'm useless at sleuthing😂

I read it was something to do with Brogan wanting to take things slower through the trip and Charlotte wanted to be going 100mph the whole time. I’d imagine brogan to be quite difficult when things don’t go her way. Found the 2nd half of that blog series very awkward!

Yes it's amazing how people that have 10's of thousands of subscribers can be so lax with their online privacy. I have found loads of places where vloggers live just because I'm a nosey git with just using google and the vlogs they put out.

Good job I'm not a nut job 🤪 but if I can find it so can someone else.

In Florida atm and saw Karen Bee vlogging tonight at Disney springs with her sister & parents, didn’t realise she was out here! I wondered if I would bump into anyone
Was on the same bus as Han & Andy today lol. It’s so weird seeing vloggers IRL 🤣

I can't quite get my head around how many vloggers are now DVC. I have never really looked into it before as I have avoided as was always told timeshare=bad. I had a very quick look on Disney and one of the examples was basically paying £800 a month!!! To quote Gary C, which is ironic given Adam is now DVC, "I see the price I put it back!"
It’s crazy to me, it’s like it’s become a trend all I see is people asking about it now. We bought in 2017, but go a few times a year always did deluxe so it made sense. Some these vloggers only do value. It’s like they’ve done it for the content. It baffles me how many are doing it.
Some think it’s a cheaper way to Disney and it is if it works for you but to buy it is not cheap and uk can get such better deals.

The DVC contract confuses me. For what reason is it financially beneficial to buy (even resale) when these vloggers rent flats, clearly live minimal lives, and have very unstable incomes (Adam h!)

I know it allows cheaper ways of getting Disney, and staying at deluxe. But who in their right mind would pick a dvc contract over owning a home/ a car/ clothes that don’t look like they are from 2005/ a decent life the other 51 weeks of the year

Thoughts?
I think once you own all those things it makes sense, if you don’t it doesn’t.

I don’t thin
Ok good I’m not going mad then. But also with resale you don’t get all the perks anyway? And in dvc you don’t get your room cleaned each day?

I just don’t get how anyone could be so stupid to buy it. Can we list everyone who has it? I’m in that kind of mood…….

Adam H
Who else?!!
[/QUOTe

i don’t think it’s stupid to buy it if it works for you. Most these vloggers yes but others that have it, it’s unfair to say it’s stupid

I was coming home on a Virgin flight this weekend from Florida and when they did their safety announcements (phone on flight mode etc.) they told us that we could film videos and take photographs but that we could not film any of the staff or other passengers without their consent.. suspect they’ve had a lot of Disney dicks filming every one, their granny and their kids without consent recently

Plus, mini rant about the Broadways - they are so dull. Their mini vlogs were pointless and now we have to watch the exact same content again in the normal vlogs, which happens to be the exact same content as they did a few weeks ago in the Christmas trip because they NEVER do anything differently. I don’t mind Pete but Pippa sets my teeth on edge - she’s definitely a racist, homophobic Karen when the camera comes off

I was coming home on a Virgin flight this weekend from Florida and when they did their safety announcements (phone on flight mode etc.) they told us that we could film videos and take photographs but that we could not film any of the staff or other passengers without their consent.. suspect they’ve had a lot of Disney dicks filming every one, their granny and their kids without consent recently
I'm so glad they have said this!

On one travel day vlog Get sodding Binky filmed a lady asleep and put a speech bubble coming from her open mouth 🙄

One vlogger I watch who mainly goes to DLP, constantly films character interactions of other people, mainly of children 😡 even if the vlogger has just met the character......so inappropriate!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
First time poster here! I’ve been wanting to comment for a while regarding Orlando Wylies. I saw them mentioned in the last thread about being boring and deleting comments.
Having watched many Disney vloggers for a long time, I have to say they are the worst I’ve ever come across. Their vlogs are incredibly dull, neither of them have any personality, their content is boring and as individuals they’re just not very nice people. I came across their personal social media accounts through mutual friends and let’s just say the ‘we’re so nice and love Disney’ thing is just a front for two people who are basically right wing bigots. She has mentioned in the past about girls she went to school with still gossiping about her now, but I’m honestly not surprised. The thing that baffles me most about the Disney online community is people will blindly follow and support others simply because they like Disney, even if they are terrible human beings which trust me, these two are. She was upset recently that people down voted on their YT vlogs, but will then use her other social media accounts to constantly attack and belittle others, whilst proclaiming she’s proud to be a ‘gammon’ and how much she loves men like Trump, DeSantis, Farage and Tommy Robinson (just look at her Twitter). There are so many good vloggers and nice people in the online Disney community and then you get rotters like these two who are basically just putting on a front for likes. The only saving grace is that most people with common sense and a bit of decency seem to avoid their YT channel.
I’ve just seen their insta story!
I haven’t seen her Twitter, is it that bad? It’s really painted them in a different light as I genuinely thought they were a nice pair

I’ve just seen their insta story!
I haven’t seen her Twitter, is it that bad? It’s really painted them in a different light as I genuinely thought they were a nice pair
It’s just very different to the picture they paint on their ‘Orlando Wylies’ pages. But I guess they’re trying to win friends and influence people in the Disney community. I haven’t seen their insta stories, but assume from this comment that they’re aware of this post. Which means they either actively check this forum or someone foolishly has made them aware. No one is safe - black people, brown people, LGBTQ (particularly trans), fat people, people who don’t work. I have also seen her retweet posts using the word ‘gong’ and ‘*******’ so it would seem the disabled are fair game too! The list goes on. To be honest, anyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but I’m a big believer in authenticity and honesty, a character trait they both seem to be lacking. I think she’s a deeply unhappy person to be honest and is looking for validity in the Disney community, which I guess isn’t that uncommon. I just think if you’re so proud of who you are, own it and let people see who you really are.

It’s just very different to the picture they paint on their ‘Orlando Wylies’ pages. But I guess they’re trying to win friends and influence people in the Disney community. I haven’t seen their insta stories, but assume from this comment that they’re aware of this post. Which means they either actively check this forum or someone foolishly has made them aware. No one is safe - black people, brown people, LGBTQ (particularly trans), fat people, people who don’t work. I have also seen her retweet posts using the word ‘gong’ and ‘*******’ so it would seem the disabled are fair game too! The list goes on. To be honest, anyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but I’m a big believer in authenticity and honesty, a character trait they both seem to be lacking. I think she’s a deeply unhappy person to be honest and is looking for validity in the Disney community, which I guess isn’t that uncommon. I just think if you’re so proud of who you are, own it and let people see who you really are.
*gong not gong! Horrible, horrible word and I hate even having to type it.

Lots of posts about ESTA going up $7 from the Disney vloggers today.

“Get it now before the price rises” seems a false economy as it lasts 2 years from day of approval, so you will only have to renew sooner. Plus it’s $7. A drop in the ocean of a Florida trip.

Reactions: 12

*gong not gong! Horrible, horrible word and I hate even having to type it.
I assume the word is getting changed automatically by Tattle due to how offensive it is. But you can probably guess the word in the context of what I was saying. It’s a derogatory word used to describe people with learning disabilities.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.