Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching that at the time, looked like the saddest party ever. I think L&R stayed about an hour before making their excuses and leaving.

Dole Wicks Daily- any thoughts? They seem very dull so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow....really?! 5m 40secs in

I get the impression that maybe she thinks she is better at things than she is

What the actual f was that. How has no one found this earlier and posted. I’ve only watched their Florida videos. That Karen and the other one has slowly been dropping in my opinion and this has just finished me off, I am lost for words. Also this was only in 2019…

What was that party????

Are Nathan Staker and Zoe a couple now? Something about that is really very off-putting.
Thinking about this put me off my lunch! Surely it's another cunning plan to get more views as the pair of them always go mob handed to places with other vloggers, always found it hilarious 3 or 4 channels all filming the same things and each other!!

I came across a new Disney vlogger this morning - Lisa cairns. She only has a few videos up at the moment but I’m enjoying them so far! Worth watching if anyone is looking for some new ones to watch

• Heart
Thinking about this put me off my lunch! Surely it's another cunning plan to get more views as the pair of them always go mob handed to places with other vloggers, always found it hilarious 3 or 4 channels all filming the same things and each other!!
To be fair to Zoe she’s never really taken YouTube seriously and doesn’t have many subscribers I found her years ago whilst looking up universal stuff.

Given up on Dole Whip Daily. Not only are they terrible vloggers and deathly boring, I really don’t want to see him giving his balls a good scratch in the background

To be fair to Zoe she’s never really taken YouTube seriously and doesn’t have many subscribers I found her years ago whilst looking up universal stuff.
Fair enough, just always seen her vlogging in a crowd of lesser known's that was all. Have watched some of her content and it was ok but again it was with the Krispies so that kind of turned me off.

Given up on Dole Whip Daily. Not only are they terrible vloggers and deathly boring, I really don’t want to see him giving his balls a good scratch in the background
All these vloggers have to realise that you at least need a bit of charisma to get behind the camera. Its fine if its just to track their holiday and for their eyes only but you need to really have a little bit of something about you to make it as a successful YouTuber.

99% would fail their first interview if going for a TV presenter job.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All these vloggers have to realise that you at least need a bit of charisma to get behind the camera. Its fine if its just to track their holiday and for their eyes only but you need to really have a little bit of something about you to make it as a successful YouTuber.

99% would fail their first interview if going for a TV presenter job.
I agree. At this stage I am not even sure who I enjoy. I love re watched pre pandemic ones. Who is even nice to watch now? The commentary on most is so boring

Reactions: 2
Doe anyone watch "Goo to You"? I find myself rooting for these underdogs to be successful. Matt works at MK and his brother is Goo (Daniel). It is never riveting content but I can not stop watching.....Especially when Goo freaks out if he touches something sticky.

To be fair I’ve started watching her over the last week or so and like her, just hope that isn’t her promoting her own channel on here as that doesn’t end well!!

I agree. At this stage I am not even sure who I enjoy. I love re watched pre pandemic ones. Who is even nice to watch now? The commentary on most is so boring
Here I go again with my list of ones I am watching right now:
  • Mr David & Mr Ian
  • Cheers Ears
  • So Helena and Martyn
  • The Despicable Three
  • One Couples Adventures
  • PhilZar Magic
  • Lisa Cairns
  • Emma Spears (Most likely marmite to a lot of people)
  • Georgia Robinson (may drop though as a bit dull)
  • Kimberly's Journey (seems as reliable as Sam Mealey for uploading)
  • Will and Lelly
  • Sophie Charlton
  • World Padlock (I'm not sure with these as they are likeable enough but they seem desperate to make it as vloggers, they even premiered their last vlog and I think at the time they had less than 200 subscribers, they have now put a trailer for their Disney vlogs AFTER having two vlogs of it already???)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does Emma Spears go to any parks, looking at her playlists she doesn't seem to, or only went to DVC park events, she just goes to resorts and Disney Springs and Orlando. She speaks well to camera, and has some personality, but okay in small doses, I think.
Helena and Martyn, I like them, but tone it down a bit with the catchphrases and pointing out where you got engaged, they've told us every vlog, we know. I like that they love DLP, and it's not fake.

David and Ian I'm most looking forward to for new vlogs. Their videos and filming, isn't the best, but I find I watch them for them. Their home vlogs of them just sitting on their couch, I could of found boring, but I just enjoyed watching them talk. I just wish they did more when in WDW, and would like longer vlogs from them, they've never fully done Epcot and all the countries, because of David's leg.

Reactions: 4
Does Emma Spears go to any parks, looking at her playlists she doesn't seem to, or only went to DVC park events, she just goes to resorts and Disney Springs and Orlando. She speaks well to camera, and has some personality, but okay in small doses, I think.
Helena and Martyn, I like them, but tone it down a bit with the catchphrases and pointing out where you got engaged, they've told us every vlog, we know. I like that they love DLP, and it's not fake.

David and Ian I'm most looking forward to for new vlogs. Their videos and filming, isn't the best, but I find I watch them for them. Their home vlogs of them just sitting on their couch, I could of found boring, but I just enjoyed watching them talk. I just wish they did more when in WDW, and would like longer vlogs from them, they've never fully done Epcot and all the countries, because of David's leg.
For Emma Spears this is actually what I like about her she does different stuff.

Reactions: 3
Is Emma Spears the one who used to be Spectromagical? I haven’t watched her for ages but she has lots of park days on older playlists from what I remember.

Reactions: 3
Is Emma Spears the one who used to be Spectromagical? I haven’t watched her for ages but she has lots of park days on older playlists from what I remember.
Yes that's her. As others have said, she does do park days too but likes to mix it up because shock horror there is actually a whole load of interesting stuff to do in Orlando other than theme parks. I prefer her to the ones that all do exactly the same routine of park days and going to Target (yawn). Hardly anyone seems to do any of the other cool stuff. Kennedy Space Center is amazing and I'm no techie or even that into space stuff but I found it a fascinating day out. Oh but it's not on trend Disney, Universal or Target so no-one goes. I admire Emma for ploughing her own furrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes that's her. As others have said, she does do park days too but likes to mix it up because shock horror there is actually a whole load of interesting stuff to do in Orlando other than theme parks. I prefer her to the ones that all do exactly the same routine of park days and going to Target (yawn). Hardly anyone seems to do any of the other cool stuff. Kennedy Space Center is amazing and I'm no techie or even that into space stuff but I found it a fascinating day out. Oh but it's not on trend Disney, Universal or Target so no-one goes. I admire Emma for ploughing her own furrow.
Controversial opinion here probably, but I went to Target after seeing all these vloggers go and thought it was rubbish, just reminded me of Woolworths (showing my age here) selling cheap tat. I much prefer a Publix to any of the places they go as the food quality is generally so much better than Target or Walmart, might go to a Walmart for bulk things like water as it is cheaper but I don't get the obsession with Target at all.

Reactions: 6
There’s a limit there though too. The lodge guys going around grotty gift shops in seedy depressing strip malls had me thinking you have to know them to fold em too. There’s lots to do outside the usual parks and hauls of junk but at some point I’d rather see them take a break or go elsewhere. I do like Emma’s content though esp her U.K. videos. I’m one of those people who has been to Hawaii and Australia but never been to Bath or the Lake District or Scotland and her videos remind me not to miss the beauty closer to home. I also appreciate that she gets out and about and has a life in the U.K. where so many of them are indoors drinking Joffreys and counting down to the next trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.