Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does aclaireytale get so much time off work? She's just come back from Florida and is going again in August plus she's hinting at another holiday in-between those. I'm sure this year she's also been to Iceland, Greece, Norway and Sweden.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know and tagging p and o cruises media now. Looking for freebies like brogan no doubt.! He needs his own thread now
Oh god the tagging is just desperate and saying again thanks so much to P&O for being so helpful and amazing. STFU; they want their commission so of course they’re going to be ‘helpful’!

Reactions: 4
How does aclaireytale get so much time off work? She's just come back from Florida and is going again in August plus she's hinting at another holiday in-between those. I'm sure this year she's also been to Iceland, Greece, Norway and Sweden.
This!!! I quite like Claire (although starting to grate a bit now) but I can't figure it out, even if (which I believe) she works in a shop and she has gone places when she has off days it still doesn't add up, we worked out she must have taken 9 weeks holiday over a year, minimum!! I don't know how they can afford it either, although Florida she only really has to pay for the flights. I mean fair play wish I could do that but would love to know how she has so much time off.

Reactions: 4
This!!! I quite like Claire (although starting to grate a bit now) but I can't figure it out, even if (which I believe) she works in a shop and she has gone places when she has off days it still doesn't add up, we worked out she must have taken 9 weeks holiday over a year, minimum!! I don't know how they can afford it either, although Florida she only really has to pay for the flights. I mean fair play wish I could do that but would love to know how she has so much time off.
I get a generous amount of annual leave at my job and I still couldn't take that much time off. I do like Claire but it's starting to feel a little braggy now.

Reactions: 1
Did Claire start working for a travel agent or am I getting her mixed up with someone else? 🤔

What does she do in the shop and what kind of shop? I have some family members who work full time for supermarkets and they’re very tied and have a strict allocation but my cousin has a zero hours contract in a clothes shop (sales assistant) and can take as much unpaid leave as she wants. That kind of work doesn’t support 1 holiday let alone 7 but then I always assumed Clare had her parents and husband supporting..but that could be me assuming since she seems so childlike and airy fairy.

Are any of the Brits going on the Wish? Heard Pete from the DisUnplugged say he’s on the first sailing and it’s coming up soon. Would have thought our lot would have been desperate to get on an early sailing but haven’t heard any of them mention it.

Reactions: 1
I get a generous amount of annual leave at my job and I still couldn't take that much time off. I do like Claire but it's starting to feel a little braggy now.
I used to like her and find her harmless but I've completely gone off her in the last 6 months to a year. She's gone way too much down the influencer route, a bit braggy and just seems a bit oblivious to what else is going on or why people may not being thongs. And yes her consistent travelling recently seems very odd. Obviously she can do what she wants but when you invite people so much jnto your home and life, a brief explanation of why you're suddenly able to barely be in the country would give some context to your channel

Reactions: 6
What does she do in the shop and what kind of shop? I have some family members who work full time for supermarkets and they’re very tied and have a strict allocation but my cousin has a zero hours contract in a clothes shop (sales assistant) and can take as much unpaid leave as she wants. That kind of work doesn’t support 1 holiday let alone 7 but then I always assumed Clare had her parents and husband supporting..but that could be me assuming since she seems so childlike and airy fairy.

Are any of the Brits going on the Wish? Heard Pete from the DisUnplugged say he’s on the first sailing and it’s coming up soon. Would have thought our lot would have been desperate to get on an early sailing but haven’t heard any of them mention it.
I'm pretty sure you needed significant Disney Cruise Line reward status to book the inaugural trip/s on the Wish, few would qualify as a result.

I'm sure Adam Hattan said him and Gary C were booked on the Wish? Or did i imagine that?

Did Claire start working for a travel agent or am I getting her mixed up with someone else? 🤔
I haven’t watched her in ages but the last time I watched her she had just started working for virgin holidays in one of their stores. Not sure if she still does.

Reactions: 2
If I remember correctly she did but changed as she didn't like it and now is just working in a shop.
Yeah she went to work for Virgin Holidays but didn't last long. Then she had an office job and I'm sure she was talking about taking some accounting courses or something. She was defo WFH during the pandemic in an office job, that must've not lasted long either then if she's working in a shop now?

I do know she did have a little business that folded in November but suspect this was just a side thing. She is listed as a shop assistant on the descriptions.

I thought she was working for a company that teaches English as a second language, and she was doing admin work for them. It was a wfh job which might be a work from anywhere job and she’s not showing working? I haven’t watched any of her recent vlogs, I think the last one I watched was Denmark which I suspect her parents paid for as it was for her mums birthday.

Shacked up with Lovely Chubbly a.k.a knock off Cheryl and never to be seen on YouTube again? Hasn't been spotted since his trip to WDW where he got a shout out from Disney in Denial. Such a big loss from my hate watching schedule.
Catching up on some Disney creator talk & I am curious if Cheryl has been seen or heard from? Last i remember she was taking sad trips to the airport and trying to express herself emotionally on Instagram-
And I genuinely felt bad for her situation ultimately but don’t recall what happened to her? Do you know?

Reactions: 3
Catching up on some Disney creator talk & I am curious if Cheryl has been seen or heard from? Last i remember she was taking sad trips to the airport and trying to express herself emotionally on Instagram-
And I genuinely felt bad for her situation ultimately but don’t recall what happened to her? Do you know?
You can search back in these threads

Basically someone came on here telling her story from the angle of her being the one cheated on

Then someone else came on slating her saying some nasty things that shouldn't be common knowledge unless she wanted it to (I think this person is Pauls new lady) and then Cheryl instantly disappeared from social media all together!

Paul posted pics of him and £1 shop Cheryl (new girlfriend) in WDW in matching spirit jerseys and on a disney cruise then they both went private

Reactions: 3
You can search back in these threads

Basically someone came on here telling her story from the angle of her being the one cheated on

Then someone else came on slating her saying some nasty things that shouldn't be common knowledge unless she wanted it to (I think this person is Pauls new lady) and then Cheryl instantly disappeared from social media all together!

Paul posted pics of him and £1 shop Cheryl (new girlfriend) in WDW in matching spirit jerseys and on a disney cruise then they both went private
He always set my teeth on edge. May his hairline continue to recede as fast as his Instagram account.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been really enjoying Brogan Tate’s new new Disney vlogs! Never been too sure on her but her new ones are really informative. She also shows gardiuans of the galaxy as well which is pretty cool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.