Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Nathan Staker and Zoe a couple now? Something about that is really very off-putting.
I assume so but they've not confirmed it, someone asked on an insta post when they went to DLP but got no reply, Infact he makes out like he's amazing with loads of followers yet doesn't reply to comments!

Reactions: 1
I assume so but they've not confirmed it, someone asked on an insta post when they went to DLP but got no reply, Infact he makes out like he's amazing with loads of followers yet doesn't reply to comments!
I cannot stand when people don’t respond to comments, it’s the rudest thing ever!! I get the bigger accounts that have hundreds of thousands can’t always do it but make an effort

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand when people don’t respond to comments, it’s the rudest thing ever!! I get the bigger accounts that have hundreds of thousands can’t always do it but make an effort
I agree! I think it's polite to reply, especially on vlogs where they benefit! I really respect the ones that have replied to me on YT and Insta!

Reactions: 7
So I've seen The Knightstrider mentioned (and slated) on here and his vlogs have come up as recommendations for me. Travel day 1hr 6 mins........and Day one 1 hr 20 mins.......purleeeeeese!
I'm not sure I want to even try it.......oooooops, here I go

So I've seen The Knightstrider mentioned (and slated) on here and his vlogs have come up as recommendations for me. Travel day 1hr 6 mins........and Day one 1 hr 20 mins.......purleeeeeese!
Oh my goodness......why doesn't he know how to pronounce Pret a Manger? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
They are much too thorough with everything. I'm sure you'll get bored. Plus his laugh will annoy you (well it does me). On the recent vlog they went to Walmart and no word of a lie they practically film every aisle! They record for about 30 mins in there!!!!!! Now I love Walmart but even that's overkill for me!

Reactions: 4
They are much too thorough with everything. I'm sure you'll get bored. Plus his laugh will annoy you (well it does me). On the recent vlog they went to Walmart and no word of a lie they practically film every aisle! They record for about 30 mins in there!!!!!! Now I love Walmart but even that's overkill for me!
I'm 20 mins in and I'm getting slight Travelling Magical vibes from them......quite creepy at times

Reactions: 2
Isn't he another one with a reputation for getting his bits out? I do not want to have sight of that sausage 🤢

• Sick
In Florida atm and saw Karen Bee vlogging tonight at Disney springs with her sister & parents, didn’t realise she was out here! I wondered if I would bump into anyone

Reactions: 3
Ahe is a strange one, nice enough but just not a great vlogger. I watched an older l and r dreaming home vlog the other day and they were at an event and Karen and her sister did this rather cringe dance routine

Reactions: 5
Ahe is a strange one, nice enough but just not a great vlogger. I watched an older l and r dreaming home vlog the other day and they were at an event and Karen and her sister did this rather cringe dance routine
Yeah the sisters used to run a dance school back in Ireland apparently when they were younger.... Not a good advert for it haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah the sisters used to run a dance school back in Ireland apparently when they were younger.... Not a good advert for it haha!
Wow....really?! 5m 40secs in

I get the impression that maybe she thinks she is better at things than she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember watching that vlog and getting so much second hand embarrassment from their routine!

Omg I don’t even know of these ladies but I’m getting strong Geller “The Routine” vibes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another blow for UK travellers.

I'm generally torn on the moaning about Disney price increases as its often coming across as entitlement from some. But it seems stupid to even have implemented this discount to then remove so quickly.

Attachments

They’ve stopped pre-purchase of Genie+ for everyone, not just people who have bought tickets in the UK. You can only buy it on the day of now, which will hopefully mean an improved service. Sounds like it can’t be much worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.