Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only watched a few One Mancs Dream but liked them. I agree there’s a lack of gay women on my YT subscriptions but absolutely loads on my Insta.

I’ve tried a couple of times with Daily Disney Girls but if I had an hour to spare watching something, I’ll be on Netflix not YT. Even watching on double speed there’s not enough actual content in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I follow Daily Disney Girls but I struggle with them at times as their editing skills are terrible which is why their vlogs are always over 1 hr long
Like on Embarkation day for the Disney Cruise they were filming, then turned the camera round but struggled to do it and put the whole lot in the vlog
Great I've not heard of them so I'll check them out, thank you!
I hate bad / lazy editing like that, so will see how bad it is :ROFLMAO:

I’ve only watched a few One Mancs Dream but liked them. I agree there’s a lack of gay women on my YT subscriptions but absolutely loads on my Insta.

I’ve tried a couple of times with Daily Disney Girls but if I had an hour to spare watching something, I’ll be on Netflix not YT. Even watching on double speed there’s not enough actual content in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️
Loads on your insta? Please share, I think I have 1!
One Mancs Dream seems sweet actually, I've only watched a few too, think I need to go through more.

Are they really that bad? I'll give it a go and see how much I can cope with, I don't care if people aren't experts at editing but sometimes its just too bad 😂

Great I've not heard of them so I'll check them out, thank you!
I hate bad / lazy editing like that, so will see how bad it is :ROFLMAO:

Loads on your insta? Please share, I think I have 1!
One Mancs Dream seems sweet actually, I've only watched a few too, think I need to go through more.

Are they really that bad? I'll give it a go and see how much I can cope with, I don't care if people aren't experts at editing but sometimes its just too bad 😂
Oh and he's male but Danny Dalimore has Disney content but is actually getting to be really annoying by ignoring mask rulings etc

Oh and he's male but Danny Dalimore has Disney content but is actually getting to be really annoying by ignoring mask rulings etc
Ah yes, should have added him on my don't like list, I was undecided, but he seems like an entitled knob!

• Haha
Adam Hattan has merged here? Has anyone questioned his illegal merchandise? There is no way he's paid for permission to use Disney's name to sell his 'books' and ears. I have no idea if the candles are Disney inspired, but if they are, they are also illegal. That's what's always baffled me about Charlotte Ruff. She would always promote Etsy seller's ears, and all of them are frigging major infringement.
Copyright on these types of things are very vague. For his book as long as he states in unofficial then it will be fine. Disney love these things as they promote their Parks and Disney in general. The ears are a bit different but again most people buying ears are doing so to go to the parks with and they make a lot more profit on park attendance than their own ears and so probably turn a blind eye in general.

My wife years ago put on a school play based on a Disney movie and wrote to Disney to get permission, basically they didn't care as it free promotion for their product so if it is in their interest they wont bother with minor infringements as long as it is obvious it isn't official Disney merch.

Copyright on these types of things are very vague. For his book as long as he states in unofficial then it will be fine. Disney love these things as they promote their Parks and Disney in general. The ears are a bit different but again most people buying ears are doing so to go to the parks with and they make a lot more profit on park attendance than their own ears and so probably turn a blind eye in general.

My wife years ago put on a school play based on a Disney movie and wrote to Disney to get permission, basically they didn't care as it free promotion for their product so if it is in their interest they wont bother with minor infringements as long as it is obvious it isn't official Disney merch.
Or bring the brand into dis-respect...

A school play based on Disney is a non profit, non commercial thing. Working with Disney on trips does not give you permission to use their name to make merchandise. Disney do regular sweeps of Etsy, but of course they just pop back up and people take that risk. Disney are not turning a blind eye. They are simply flooded with infringement and cannot keep up.

Reactions: 3
The dishonesty really gets me - used to enjoy following along with Ears Ever After but the whole pretending not to be out in America when she clearly was has really annoyed me. Safe to say I won’t be shopping with her again.
But she hasn't been called out, well, she has on here but that's it. And anyone that follows her can surely see she is not doing her normal posts. It must be absolutely painful for her not posting pics with her awful poses by the castle. She's really shown her true colours.

Incidentally her clothing line will likely breach copyright rules.

I see that Jack from DSNY Newscast is also in Orlando. He's reporting outside Rock n rollercoaster with people wearing masks in the background. He's UK based right?

I see that Jack from DSNY Newscast is also in Orlando. He's reporting outside Rock n rollercoaster with people wearing masks in the background. He's UK based right?
He lives in the UK, or he certainly did. He has/had a GF in Orlando and up until covid it was a long distance romance. Since covid hit his channel has been pretty up and down in terms of content and quite quiet of late so maybe he has moved or more likely done a yaz and Ash.

I appreciate his research but god he can be annoying lol

Reactions: 2
Danny 'Guys I'm not gonna Lie' Dalimore just said on his vl9g that the Walt Disney Studios expansion will be finished in less than 6 months 🤣 Fool!

Oh and he calls Crushes Coaster 'gushem' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Danny 'Guys I'm not gonna Lie' Dalimore just said on his vl9g that the Walt Disney Studios expansion will be finished in less than 6 months 🤣 Fool!

Oh and he calls Crushes Coaster 'gushem' 🤦‍♀️
June 2022 so over 6 months lol

Obviously also forgotten that it's a multi year expansion and the campus is just phase 1. If you're going to vlog do it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whags
But she hasn't been called out, well, she has on here but that's it. And anyone that follows her can surely see she is not doing her normal posts. It must be absolutely painful for her not posting pics with her awful poses by the castle. She's really shown her true colours.

Incidentally her clothing line will likely breach copyright rules.
it’s annoying when the accounts that called out yaz and ash aren’t doing the same with her.. esp when they follow her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whags

it’s annoying when the accounts that called out yaz and ash aren’t doing the same with her.. esp when they follow her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Broadways Away are big supporters of hers and were vocal about Yaz & Ash, they are friends with Natasha away from Instagram I think so I’m very sure they know where she is - not a peep about what’s she done though. Must kill her that she can’t share the holiday for the clout though

Mean Girls - Disney influencer edition

The Plastics

Adam Hattan
Brogan Tate
Gary C
Gregory Gaige

The Authentics
Hannah Ricketts
L & R Dreaming
Karen Bee
Thisnatasha
Aclaireytale
Charlotte Ruff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.