Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Mealey and Sisters Who have got to go under authentics! Such lovely people and fun to watch!

Reactions: 2
Reeves Family Adventures are not only talking over each other in their latest vlog but trying to talk over the loud safety announcement on the ship - you know the one you need to pay attention to and listen to in case there’s an emergency. Tossers.

Reactions: 4
Danny 'Guys I'm not gonna Lie' Dalimore just said on his vl9g that the Walt Disney Studios expansion will be finished in less than 6 months 🤣 Fool!

Oh and he calls Crushes Coaster 'gushem' 🤦‍♀️
Umm more like 6 years Danny!

Reeves Family Adventures are not only talking over each other in their latest vlog but trying to talk over the loud safety announcement on the ship - you know the one you need to pay attention to and listen to in case there’s an emergency. Tossers.
I only made it through about half of that vlog. It makes me itch every time she says ‘eeeek’ .
Why not just film AFTER the important safety announcement?

Borders opening Nov 8th. Who will get there first?! I see Broadways Away are booked for Dec 2nd. Disney In Detail and Helena and Martyn were booked for November but not sure on the exact date.

Reactions: 1
Borders opening Nov 8th. Who will get there first?! I see Broadways Away are booked for Dec 2nd. Disney In Detail and Helena and Martyn were booked for November but not sure on the exact date.
Dalimore is booked .. i’m sure for Nov (not sure date)

But you have to be vaccinated and show a negative test. No issue with the vaccination but the risk of spending all that money then testing positive before you go is just too much for me to risk.

But you have to be vaccinated and show a negative test. No issue with the vaccination but the risk of spending all that money then testing positive before you go is just too much for me to risk.
Exactly this. Imagine saying to everyone and your boss, cant come in incase i get covid and have to cancel my holiday. You'd get laughed out of the office

I honestly don't think it is worth it right now! Cases are still high and transmission high. You have held out for this long, can you not wait a bit longer?!

People trying to see families, yes I totally get it, this will be happy news for them indeed! But to get to Disney?! Nah, not for me just now thanks!

We've got Canada booked for December however this is purely to see family and the worry I have for the PCR test we need to do 72 hours before we fly is insane.

As much as I love both Disney and Universal I personally wouldn't be rushing to go out to Florida right now... a couple theme parks to visit are at the bottom of my list right how.

Tbh any travel is such a risk if you have to test. You could plan it all and end up cancelling it all and I guess lose money too.

Also cases are rising and its winter flu season. Chances of a member of your party testing positive just before you go is only going to increase

Last edited:
My flight on the 6th got cancelled which I'm pleased about I'd rather go next November at the earliest now. However, I'm looking forward to the influx of desperate Brit Florida vlogs coming our way now, hopefully they can show us why it's good to wait!

My flight on the 6th got cancelled which I'm pleased about I'd rather go next November at the earliest now. However, I'm looking forward to the influx of desperate Brit Florida vlogs coming our way now, hopefully they can show us why it's good to wait!
I really hope some end up testing positive just before they travel so we witness the breakdown

• Haha
Tbh any travel is such a risk if you have to test. You could plan it all and end up cancelling it all and I guess lose money too.

Also cases are rising and its winter flu season. Chances of a member of your party testing positive just before you go is only going to increase
Yeah it is a huge worry, but we will deal with it if it comes to that - luckily we have insurance which will cover us in the event we test positive etc.

In the close lead up to our travel dates we will be taking extra precaution to hopefully not test positive by keeping distance, WFH, actively wearing masks - we do all of this now however of course we cannot guarantee anything at the moment but as there's only 2 of us in our party we can closely monitor what we do etc.

Helena updated on Instagram to say they’ve missed it by 2 days. Shame for them as it’s their honeymoon

When I had to self isolate the other week we had to cancel a 2 night uk trip and that was bad enough. Like you’re all saying I wouldn’t want to risk booking a more expensive trip at the moment

You would almost certainly get your money back, we are not talking about Ryanair flights here. Even most travel insurances would allow claims due to a positive test prior to departure, same with travel to any country really.

You would almost certainly get your money back, we are not talking about Ryanair flights here. Even most travel insurances would allow claims due to a positive test prior to departure, same with travel to any country really.
Would you though? Airlines have now had it ruled they didn't have to refund during covid. Travel insurance has got better admittedly but you won't get the money back straight away, having gone through the hassle of cancelling plans first time around I'm in no rush for more hassle and uncertainty.

And even money aside, you make loads of plans but it could all fall through. Not how I want to travel personally. Especially for major trips

Would you though? Airlines have now had it ruled they didn't have to refund during covid. Travel insurance has got better admittedly but you won't get the money back straight away, having gone through the hassle of cancelling plans first time around I'm in no rush for more hassle and uncertainty.

And even money aside, you make loads of plans but it could all fall through. Not how I want to travel personally. Especially for major trips
Ultimately if people want to take the risk (like myself) then fair enough it's their choice, but for a trip to a theme park is right at the bottom of the list for me and most likely will be for most at the moment... you'll just have the clout chasers rushing to get a trip booked, haha.

Bets on who is to go first?

I think The Bodge Guys are at the top of the list to be going first.

For those who enjoy the channel or those type of videos Theme Park History is back, just posted their first video in almost two years. Covers Minion Mayhem.

I’m interested to see who goes and if they were one to slate yaz and ash (rightly so however). I know now it is morally allowed to travel, I get that. But those saying about dangers on a plane/ the rates is infections etc. who will ignore what they said and pretend it’s all safe…..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.