Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who but someone mentioned similar a while back about Emily being in a hostage situation and I can’t unsee it 😬 she always looks terrified when that camera is on her
It's the dead stare that does it for me. I find myself shouting BLINK WOMAN JUST BLINK 😂

Yes and I’m sure I read here somewhere once that their entire bio was copied word for word from the lodge guys - even down to forgetting to delete Derain parts.. ?? I’m going to see if I can find it
Yep they did. I still have the screenshots on my phone, or they're in thread 1 I think :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes and I’m sure I read here somewhere once that their entire bio was copied word for word from the lodge guys - even down to forgetting to delete Derain parts.. ?? I’m going to see if I can find it
Oh they can go on the hate list, they are one of the many ones that literally got removed within 2 mins (seconds in this case).

Reactions: 2
Ears Ever After (floggers of over priced, poor quality, non-licensed Disney ears and clothing) continue to pretend they are not in WDW. Normally the insufferable woman posts countless stories every day on her 'personal' public account HelloMrsNatasha but since she is WDW we have not been treated to her tit morning workout pose etc, normally that's a staple. How will she explain away this absence? Why are people supporting the business of another deceptive liar? The only joy in all this is thinking how much it must be paining her not to post gloaty boastful pics from WDW.

Reactions: 8
After mention of the Tragical ones, I've just watched their "Travel Day" which was dull as duck and the worst audio quality possible. Though if you want a drinking game, take a shot every time they say it doesn't feel real either going to or being at Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Copying someone else bio is pathetic but to copy the 2 biggest duck nuggets on YouTube that’s just hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After mention of the Tragical ones, I've just watched their "Travel Day" which was dull as duck and the worst audio quality possible. Though if you want a drinking game, take a shot every time they say it doesn't feel real either going to or being at Disney.
I decided to put it on for a giggle, and they are using the same intro music as Krappily.....no one tell Sian or she'll kill them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I decided to put it on for a giggle, and they are using the same intro music as Krappily.....no one tell Sian or she'll kill them!
Intro music by Knappily, outro music and bio by Lodge Guys…do they have an original thought? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It has been removed now . . . do we know when it was corrected?! Or another couple who read here on the side and noticed their error?

Reactions: 1
Ears Ever After (floggers of over priced, poor quality, non-licensed Disney ears and clothing) continue to pretend they are not in WDW. Normally the insufferable woman posts countless stories every day on her 'personal' public account HelloMrsNatasha but since she is WDW we have not been treated to her tit morning workout pose etc, normally that's a staple. How will she explain away this absence? Why are people supporting the business of another deceptive liar? The only joy in all this is thinking how much it must be paining her not to post gloaty boastful pics from WDW.
Let’s not forget Watsons Do Disney/Sew Tiki are out there too and pretending they’re not. Cowards

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget Watsons Do Disney/Sew Tiki are out there too and pretending they’re not. Cowards
Are they???? I used to like the Watsons, the woman who is dressed in fancy dress? Wow what losers then. I’ve just unfollowed them.
Why is everyone so thirsty, it’s just embarrassing now

Also just started watching for the LOLs. Still can’t get over the eyebrows, and bloody hell, look at the camera not your missus!
that music is all available to use via a paid subscription service so it’s only really manners which would stop you using it if someone else has already started using it on their vlogs

I don’t watch many US vloggers as I can’t relate to popping into MK for a couple of hours. I like watching travel days from recognisable airports and things like that.

Love:
Despicable 3. i even enjoyed their home vlogs where they admitted they weren’t doing anything exciting.
Mr David Mr Ian. Their home vlogs can be a bit dull so I don’t watch a lot of them but I love their Disney vlogs. The dirty laughs, innuendo, genuine fun times just make my heart happy.

Ok:
That Florida Guy. I flip flop with Gary, one minute I really like him and the next I find him obnoxious. He doesn’t seem to have been mentioned here a lot so I’m guessing other people feel the same haha
TimTracker. I’m probably in the minority but I’m really unbothered by them. I even find Jenn less annoying than Tim 😂 I will say I don’t watch them too often though!

Nice people, true Disney fans but I still don’t watch because I think they’re incredibly boring:
aclaireytale
l&r dreaming

Hate:
Any of the SND group - TUKDC*, SeeShaunVlog, Nathan Staker, Kershaws Adventures, British Life. Hate their individual channels enough without them teaming up to make one big channel of tit to surface everywhere. (*paul not Cheryl)
Get Binky. Annoying as duck and the editing style is irritating.

Reactions: 3
that music is all available to use via a paid subscription service so it’s only really manners which would stop you using it if someone else has already started using it on their vlogs
I know, I read on the Knappily thread that she had gone at someone before for using the same music as her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TimTracker. I’m probably in the minority but I’m really unbothered by them. I even find Jenn less annoying than Tim 😂 I will say I don’t watch them too often though!

Nice people, true Disney fans but I still don’t watch because I think they’re incredibly boring:
aclaireytale
l&r dreaming
Without trawling through the posts, I assume it’s been mentioned before that the Kermit the frog voice from Tim tracker is a major distraction…I struggle to get beyond that 😂😂

L&R are lovely guys, their vlogs are informative and helpful, but there is a lot of repetition (some of their videos where they are riding things for the 25th time…) in what they do and they film so much in detail that pads out their vlogs so they are so long it gets boring.

I know, I read on the Knappily thread that she had gone at someone before for using the same music as her
she moaned at someone? You can’t complain at anyone else really for using it…it’s not ‘theirs’ theyjust paid to buy someone else’s music who offers it out via a license.

it’s an unwritten vlogger rule not to use it, but you can’t have a go at someone else for using it.
Pay the big bucks for a unique jingle or intro if you want exclusivity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.