Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Theme Park Bazza meeting the Bodge Guys yet?? It made me want to take a shower afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That eeeek she does is ridiculously high pitched and 2 billion times more annoying in real life. It’s how we spotted them on the cruise. Walking round the deck, heard what sounded like a cat being trapped in a car door and then boom it was them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably a unpopular opinion but I really struggle with Helena and Martyn. I think they are really nice people and don't think their personalities are put on but I find them hard to watch. H isn't too bad but I cringe so hard at M alot. From his funko pop collection to the odd voices he puts on.

Reactions: 6
Probably a unpopular opinion but I really struggle with Helena and Martyn. I think they are really nice people and don't think their personalities are put on but I find them hard to watch. H isn't too bad but I cringe so hard at M alot. From his funko pop collection to the odd voices he puts on.
Yeah i agree, they seem like nice people but theirs something about him that I feel uncomfortable watching. they're a bit boring too tbh. I try and watch them every now and again because i want to support the genuine disney fans but i cant get on with them.

Yeah i agree, they seem like nice people but theirs something about him that I feel uncomfortable watching. they're a bit boring too tbh. I try and watch them every now and again because i want to support the genuine disney fans but i cant get on with them.
It's his laughing at everything and anything that grates on me. It's like when he doesn't know how to respond to a situation he laughs and it's not always appropriate.

It's his laughing at everything and anything that grates on me. It's like when he doesn't know how to respond to a situation he laughs and it's not always appropriate.
Awww I like them, they are a little giggly but actually I think it would be lovely to be so positive in life (I'm just a natural miserable sod). It certainly makes a change to the fake smile brigade that we get with usual vloggers. But as I have said before each to their own on what you like, I mean someone out there must like Sophie and Dave....maybe not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww I like them, they are a little giggly but actually I think it would be lovely to be so positive in life (I'm just a natural miserable sod). It certainly makes a change to the fake smile brigade that we get with usual vloggers. But as I have said before each to their own on what you like, I mean someone out there must like Sophie and Dave....maybe not :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you, I adore them and love their positivity
The giggles to us are cute but as you say, each to their own

• Heart
Adam Hattan has merged here? Has anyone questioned his illegal merchandise? There is no way he's paid for permission to use Disney's name to sell his 'books' and ears. I have no idea if the candles are Disney inspired, but if they are, they are also illegal. That's what's always baffled me about Charlotte Ruff. She would always promote Etsy seller's ears, and all of them are frigging major infringement.

Reactions: 3
I think copyright is a fine line, but I can say disney have been told of Adam hattan and magical day Apparel before. Disney has an email address for copyright infringement. I guess its then down to them to see if there is a case to answer or if they just watch they closely.

Not a disney vlogger but disappointed to see Paul Wingin It (travel vlogger) seems to be doing the Mexico route to get in the USA for 1st November.

Been lurking for a while - found this site whilst reading about Yaz and Ash. Have watched The Despicable Three a few times - does anyone else find their child incredibly annoying? Like throw things at the telly annoying?!

• Haha
I think copyright is a fine line, but I can say disney have been told of Adam hattan and magical day Apparel before. Disney has an email address for copyright infringement. I guess its then down to them to see if there is a case to answer or if they just watch they closely.

Not a disney vlogger but disappointed to see Paul Wingin It (travel vlogger) seems to be doing the Mexico route to get in the USA for 1st November.
Paul already did this route with his family a few months ago I think? And has done other routes in too?

Been lurking for a while - found this site whilst reading about Yaz and Ash. Have watched The Despicable Three a few times - does anyone else find their child incredibly annoying? Like throw things at the telly annoying?!
i agree but I find majority of kids annoying and never like watching any of them on vlogs. Obvs the parents think they’re wonderful, as I do with my own but I don’t expect others to. Much prefer watching the adults only trips!

Paul already did this route with his family a few months ago I think? And has done other routes in too?
Oh did he? Must have missed that. Just thought it because he is saying first time back to the states in two weeks time

Adam Hattan has merged here? Has anyone questioned his illegal merchandise? There is no way he's paid for permission to use Disney's name to sell his 'books' and ears. I have no idea if the candles are Disney inspired, but if they are, they are also illegal. That's what's always baffled me about Charlotte Ruff. She would always promote Etsy seller's ears, and all of them are frigging major infringement.
Adam has worked with Disney before so I think he is ok on the copyright side.

Paul is a travel logger so has gone to loads of countries which "ordinary" people couldn't do yet it. I don't see a problem with it if people are honest about doing it, we all know its not illegal.

Paul is a travel logger so has gone to loads of countries which "ordinary" people couldn't do yet it. I don't see a problem with it if people are honest about doing it, we all know its not illegal.
Tbh I don't see a difference between disney vlogging and travel vlogging. Your reason for traveling is views and clicks regardless

Reactions: 2
Little treat for Mr D and I today - getting to meet the Reeves Family. Wonder if they were able to get a word in?

• Haha

The dishonesty really gets me - used to enjoy following along with Ears Ever After but the whole pretending not to be out in America when she clearly was has really annoyed me. Safe to say I won’t be shopping with her again.

do you mean he has worked for them or his products have been ok’d by disney?

I don’t think there is an issue using the word disney in products, but using Intellectual property such as characters, images etc would be the infringement area.

I don’t think many of Adam’s would be of concern and neither would magicalday stuff.
Knapp and co would be. I’m sure she thinks she’s ok because she has drawn stuff herself, but no for using characters That’s not correct…

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend smaller or new Disney vloggers/instagrammers in the UK, particularly in the lgbt community?

I like:
Adam Hattan (controversial I know)
Mr David and Mr Ian (found thanks to this group and love them)
L&R Dreaming
Aussie guy and english gent (something like that)
One Mancs Dream (haven't noticed anyone mention him here before)
Man and Mouse (they aren't very active though)

I'm undecided on JJ Extra

I can't stand The Lodge Guys :sick::sick:

I've just realised these are all gay men!! Where's my Disney gay girls at?

Can anyone recommend smaller or new Disney vloggers/instagrammers in the UK, particularly in the lgbt community?

I like:
Adam Hattan (controversial I know)
Mr David and Mr Ian (found thanks to this group and love them)
L&R Dreaming
Aussie guy and english gent (something like that)
One Mancs Dream (haven't noticed anyone mention him here before)
Man and Mouse (they aren't very active though)

I'm undecided on JJ Extra

I can't stand The Lodge Guys :sick::sick:

I've just realised these are all gay men!! Where's my Disney gay girls at?
I follow Daily Disney Girls but I struggle with them at times as their editing skills are terrible which is why their vlogs are always over 1 hr long
Like on Embarkation day for the Disney Cruise they were filming, then turned the camera round but struggled to do it and put the whole lot in the vlog

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.