Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
What is up you lovely lot !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a very nervous flyer and have a trip to Florida booked and have been watching a channel called Get Binky (I think that is it). They have really funny videos and seem like a genuine couple.
I particularly like their videos from Vo-cano bay. They are really making me happy so I am going to continue watching them as that is very important to me. I must go now as I'm going to buy a coffee for the St John's Ambulance volunteer who I have just spotted outside the Virgin Holidays shop window.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SPOTTED IN THE WILD!!!!!
The one…….. the only…….. PAUL!!!
Hes in florida with Danielle a.k.a lovely chubbly! He also has a massive black eye so someone obviously gave him what for! Some other wanna be vloggers were talking to them…… i have no idea why!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Minerva13

Howling at all these 'new members' coming to promote there own channels.

Great british waffle are awful, theres no way anyone is recommending that crap 😂 Has the travel day thumbnail magically changed since everyone here told them the thumbnail was crap??

Tried to watch the travel day and theres no intro just awkward silence and then a boring montage and then more silent awkward. didnt get beyond that. How do these people think they can be vloggers?? just because you own a camera and editing software doesnt mean you have the ability to be a vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

teamonster

Chatty Member
Maybe I just had a different view on them - I felt their emotion and maybe I missed some of the flaws. What would make a good thumbnail?

That’s where I’ve heard them before - I forgot that was them
not your channel but good to get some tips on what to do for your next thumbnail… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
You know one thing I cannot cope with with these fucking disney vloggers
If any of them go to dlp they literally rip it to shreds and do nothing but compare it to Orlando
NEWS FLASH IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO VE JUST LIKE FLORIDA
Why can't they just appreciate it for what it is and also how shitty to have this snobby attitude towards it when many of their viewers may only JUST be able to afford to go to dlp and can't afford florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

QueenMavis95

Does anyone watch Fun with The Potters? They’ve posted a Disney trip announcement vlog for *drum roll* October 2024 🧐🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Emmy79

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for Danielle, I don’t know the full story but to constantly be compared to someone’s Ex and to feel you have to change your Instagram account a number of times, it must be hard.
If you had an affair with a married man then its all fair in my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
Gary C just casually mentions he spent $800 on merch this past trip, mostly on pins I assume.

im sorry but there is only so much sympathy I can hold for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I've just watched the travel day.

Am I supposed to believe out of the 160 views someone came to this tattle thread to big them up legitimately? Give in.

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
A warm welcome to the forum Great British Mickey Tattle.
Enjoy your trip in July.
*nudge nudge wink wink

• Haha