Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dalimore is booked .. i’m sure for Nov (not sure date)
I wouldn't be suprised if he books for the 8th. He is fairly desperate to go.

I get that he feels he should go this year cause his adoption got approved and they'll probably be given a kid next year but still.

Feels a bit rushed.

Reactions: 1
Did they definitely go? I only saw they had been in Antigua
She did. Another Disney vlogger (Claire freedom stein, who also went to Orlando via another country) put up a photopass photo on her story of Mrs W photobombing her. Definitely a recent photo as 50th decs were on the castle, mask wearers in background etc…

Mr W was posting randomly stories from home. Mrs W is now back in the stories.

Edited to add the screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She did. Another Disney vlogger (Claire freedom stein, who also went to Orlando via another country) put up a photopass photo on her story of Mrs W photobombing her. Definitely a recent photo as 50th decs were on the castle, mask wearers in background etc…

Mr W was posting randomly stories from home. Mrs W is now back in the stories.

Edited to add the screenshots

Welp, i was wondering if they had too but the proof is in the pudding....
Cheeky shits.

Dappy Dalimore puts a mini rant on last vlog about being called out for maskless pics in DLP. He got loads of support from idiots online so posts this.....what a twit
Screenshot_20211015-224027_Instagram.jpg

Welp, i was wondering if they had too but the proof is in the pudding....
Cheeky shits.
How long will my comment last?
Screenshot_20211015-224752_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211015-224934_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I cannot wait to see who is back in WDW first and the classic... "WE'RE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe they are saying it’s the news they’ve been waiting for so they can get back for dapper day?! So not denying it but not shouting about it either? Weird!

Reactions: 1
I cannot wait to see who is back in WDW first and the classic... "WE'RE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!" :ROFLMAO:
I wonder who will actually be the first proper vlogger to get there and upload their first video.

they will be there on day 1 filming and editing in desperation to be the first to upload 😂😂

I saw a lot of Facebook groups with people saying they were booked on 8th November to fly, but will it be a tattle vlogging favourite?

This is what annoys me! You haven't been to your beloved WDW in 2 years, but you chose to spend the start of your holiday editing and uploading a vlog to be the first!! Enjoy your friggin holiday! Vlogs can wait!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.