Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without trawling through the posts, I assume it’s been mentioned before that the Kermit the frog voice from Tim tracker is a major distraction…I struggle to get beyond that 😂😂

L&R are lovely guys, their vlogs are informative and helpful, but there is a lot of repetition (some of their videos where they are riding things for the 25th time…) in what they do and they film so much in detail that pads out their vlogs so they are so long it gets boring.

she moaned at someone? You can’t complain at anyone else really for using it…it’s not ‘theirs’ theyjust paid to buy someone else’s music who offers it out via a license.

it’s an unwritten vlogger rule not to use it, but you can’t have a go at someone else for using it.
Pay the big bucks for a unique jingle or intro if you want exclusivity
Or, don't have a totally self indulgent, utterly pointless intro requiring music. That would be better.

Reactions: 6
I think intros/trailers and premiers are some of the things that would divide people most. You will always get people who love and loathe them. They work for some people and not others. Suppose its all personal taste and who you can tolerate really.

Deffo should not be coming after someone for using the same music! As its been said, you didn't create/compose the music so have no further rights to it than anyone else paying for the platform!

Reactions: 5
Intros are fine, but when people have a 2 min intro in every video in a series it’s too much - I tend to binge watch peoples florida vlogs so if i’m needing to skip through a intro every video it gets irritating! Just put it as a trailer and that’s it

Reactions: 7
The title of this thread makes me warm and fuzzy because I’ve waited 20 months for them to open 😭 won’t be going near Disney though, imagine the influx of influencers 🥴 what sad little lives Jane

Reactions: 2
The title of this thread makes me warm and fuzzy because I’ve waited 20 months for them to open 😭 won’t be going near Disney though, imagine the influx of influencers 🥴 what sad little lives Jane
I think the American vloggers and live streamers have pretty much saturated the market already.

given us plenty of indication of what post covid disney looks like…

universal looks much more appealing right now

Reactions: 3
I’m actually so bored of 99% of the Disney vlogs. Even that event looked dull.

i wonder who is going to spend the most for views on the next uk to WDW trip. I bet Adam isgonna all deluxe hotel and first class. Credit cards and sponsor support

Reactions: 2
The travel day vlogs are far better than the ones actually there which tend to be repetitive and boring

Reactions: 1
Ooohhhh hate and rate! Going with the theme as listed by others.

Hate
Sophie & Dave. Click bait. Annoying. And desperate.
Disney in Detail.
Will and Lelly. She is so irritating.
Brogan Tate
Get Binky
See Shaun Vlog
That florida guy

Rate
Spoonfull of sugar. Both seem natural and lovely on camera
Becky & Lloyd
News From Lisa. He is funny and she grows on you for sure (also don't just do parks)
Charlotte Ruff
Damien and India but think they are not on YT anymore which is a shame.

Meh
L & R Dreaming
Clairy tale
Krispy Smore (prefer earlier stuff)
Karen Bee
The British Life

Blimey think I need more on the Rave list! Going to check out the reccomendations on here from others!

Reactions: 4
Intros are fine, but when people have a 2 min intro in every video in a series it’s too much - I tend to binge watch peoples florida vlogs so if i’m needing to skip through a intro every video it gets irritating! Just put it as a trailer and that’s it
I loathe small time vloggers with 2+ min intros. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I know this thread is for full on Disney vloggers but, has anyone come across the vlogger Nomadic Fanatic?
I found him via his vlog of fort wilderness, he claims to have the largest collection of Mickey Mouse memorabilia and lives in an RV travelling US states with 2 cats. He’s the most irritating person I think I’ve watched. He’s not a Disney vlogger but goes a fair bit.

I guess being a massive beg is his full time career now? For someone so anti-DLP on his Instagram Live he’s certainly spending a lot of time there. Might be time for a thread of his own so he can really feel like he’s made it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess being a massive beg is his full time career now? For someone so anti-DLP on his Instagram Live he’s certainly spending a lot of time there. Might be time for a thread of his own so he can really feel like he’s made it 😂
If it is, he is very good at it 🤣

I didn't see the live, and I'm sure he's now removed it, what did he actually say?

I don’t watch many US vloggers as I can’t relate to popping into MK for a couple of hours. I like watching travel days from recognisable airports and things like that.

Love:
Despicable 3. i even enjoyed their home vlogs where they admitted they weren’t doing anything exciting.
Mr David Mr Ian. Their home vlogs can be a bit dull so I don’t watch a lot of them but I love their Disney vlogs. The dirty laughs, innuendo, genuine fun times just make my heart happy.

Ok:
That Florida Guy. I flip flop with Gary, one minute I really like him and the next I find him obnoxious. He doesn’t seem to have been mentioned here a lot so I’m guessing other people feel the same haha
TimTracker. I’m probably in the minority but I’m really unbothered by them. I even find Jenn less annoying than Tim 😂 I will say I don’t watch them too often though!

Nice people, true Disney fans but I still don’t watch because I think they’re incredibly boring:
aclaireytale
l&r dreaming

Hate:
Any of the SND group - TUKDC*, SeeShaunVlog, Nathan Staker, Kershaws Adventures, British Life. Hate their individual channels enough without them teaming up to make one big channel of tit to surface everywhere. (*paul not Cheryl)
Get Binky. Annoying as duck and the editing style is irritating.
What’s the SND group?? I’ve watched a few of kershaws and agree find them a bit dull but relatable haha I wonder what makes these distinctively average individuals think they are worth watching?

I’m actually so bored of 99% of the Disney vlogs. Even that event looked dull.

i wonder who is going to spend the most for views on the next uk to WDW trip. I bet Adam isgonna all deluxe hotel and first class. Credit cards and sponsor support
Well, Sam4God has unlimited spending money from her family and she is in Iceland at the moment, surely boarding a plane to the US in the next few days. She did say that she wasn't going to upload for a weeks because she is "away" so my guess is we'll see her pop up in one of the US parks soon. She constantly talks about being afraid of catching covid, but she's been traveling so much this year and right into the crowds too, I'm not sure what to believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If it is, he is very good at it 🤣

I didn't see the live, and I'm sure he's now removed it, what did he actually say?
I didn’t see it either, but it was spoken about on thread 4 or the end of thread 3, and was the usual comparison to WDW snorefest that gets trotted out.

Lisa from the reeves family really bothers me when she goes "eeeeeeek" - I find it really cringey.

I also find it weird when she stares into the camera, as if she is staring into my soul:

1633988431208.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.