Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like vlogmas tbh...but it does have to be more than just calendar opening everyday
Totally agree. I think that’s why I’m over it already. Trips to Starbucks and an advent open. I do think it should be content over quality

Totally agree. I think that’s why I’m over it already. Trips to Starbucks and an advent open. I do think it should be content over quality
* quality over quantity!

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of UK Disney vloggers who have full time jobs suffer most with vlogmas. There are only so many days you can watch someone open an advent calendar, watch them make coffee and what they are eating! I would prefer they just do less videos and just show the best bits. Last year was the worst possible as a lot of stuff was still closed, no markets and people were scared to mingle

Think thats why I like Mr D and Mr I who just film at the weekends and sometimes show clips if they are doing something during the week, and yes during lockdown it was repetitive, but you don't need to watch if it you don't think you will enjoy it.

They always said if views hit a low number then they would stop doing them, but if people were still happy to watch and engage they would do them. But did take time off when they went on holiday, they showed those vlogs every weekend and skipped filming to give themselves a break.

Reactions: 6
I would imagine that it will be the usual suspects but will we see the return of That UK Disney Prick Paul with poundland Cheryl ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think thats why I like Mr D and Mr I who just film at the weekends and sometimes show clips if they are doing something during the week, and yes during lockdown it was repetitive, but you don't need to watch if it you don't think you will enjoy it.
I do like those 2 men, however I find their vlogs quite boring. They are good for a podcast, chatting away. But for a video I find it quite dull, they don’t show much. Also I hate their camera, I think a go pro. But I do think they are lovely men.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, Danny Dalimore is becoming my number one Disney vlogging twit quite rapidly.

Isn’t that a face you could slap! Why is he looking so smug?

I would imagine that it will be the usual suspects but will we see the return of That UK Disney Prick Paul with poundland Cheryl ?
TUKDPP and his 20 chocolate advent calendars. SeeShaunCopy had loads of advent calendars in his vlogmas too. aren’t they like 40? I understand doing something exciting every day is unrealistic but if the only thing you can think to film is opening a few advent calendars, surely you need to ask yourself why bother? they think so highly of themselves it makes my skin crawl

there was a tweet from somebody asking for vlogger recommendations and Nathan staker put himself, begging for more subscribers. I had second hand embarrassment just seeing it.

• Haha
I love attractions 360, they do the best ride povs but I don't understand how they or other vloggers haven't done attractions like this before, and even worse no know they exist. They go to the parks so often, and the parks aren't THAT big, hoe do they not know what's there. Especially epcot.

Attachments

• Wow
Honestly, Danny Dalimore is becoming my number one Disney vlogging twit quite rapidly.
Not watched him before so thought I'd take a look. I only watched 10 mins and the whole mask off while vlogging to camera on the plane (not eating or drinking) and none of them wearing masks properly in the park. These are the sort of people who give Brits abroad their reputation. Follow the laws of the country you are in or don't go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not watched him before so thought I'd take a look. I only watched 10 mins and the whole mask off while vlogging to camera on the plane (not eating or drinking) and none of them wearing masks properly in the park. These are the sort of people who give Brits abroad their reputation. Follow the laws of the country you are in or don't go.
I watched one of his DLP vlogs and he had the audacity to complain about social distancing and feeling breath on the back of his neck while he and his chav family wear masks around their necks.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but that doesn't seem entitled at all to me. Anyone can sign a Change.Org petition (and the only thing that ever accomplished was restoring the Trackers to their proper place as King of Disney Media /s), but the company is more apt to listen to people who are paying money to be there.

I have my issues with Mickey Views, but he's dead right here. Most of the additions they've put in SUUUUUUUCK, and given that they're charging the same price as a black market kidney, people have a right to be annoyed.

I have my issues with Mickey Views, but he's dead right here. Most of the additions they've put in SUUUUUUUCK, and given that they're charging the same price as a black market kidney, people have a right to be annoyed.
That’s what email and the surveys are for. Guest Relations are for solving real-time issues that they have authority to solve, not for complaining because you don’t like a show.

Reactions: 2
From the "I'm an entitled twit" department...

I don't see the issue. He is right, Disney won't care about online petitions. Anyone who throws a tantrum starts them these days

I've emailed guess relations about stuff before and it gets passed on to relevant depts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.