Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I was in WDW (a few years ago now), I rope dropped the MK and there was a large group of Japanese tourists there.

I would dearly love if American guests could be half as polite. But no, just bump into me with your mobility scooter without apologizing.

Reactions: 3
The last time I was in WDW (a few years ago now), I rope dropped the MK and there was a large group of Japanese tourists there.

I would dearly love if American guests could be half as polite. But no, just bump into me with your mobility scooter without apologizing.
In addition the CMs in the Japan Pavilion in Epcot are just amazing!! The CMs in Teppan Edo especially!

Reactions: 4
I think the whole 'Americans give great service' went out the window a good decade or more ago. Now it's like anywhere, you get your good and bad but they are certainly no better than most countries

Travelling Tragical have announced that their DLP day one Vlog will be 54 mins long.

duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Travelling Tragical have announced that their DLP day one Vlog will be 54 mins long.

duck that.
i’m sorry but who can actually sit and watch their vlogs ? I cringe from the beginning and struggle to make it through the first couple of minutes nevermind 54 !

• Haha
i’m sorry but who can actually sit and watch their vlogs ? I cringe from the beginning and struggle to make it through the first couple of minutes nevermind 54 !
I will watch it for the lols!
And the DLP content as I miss it!

Cannot believe Danny "I'm not gonna lie" Dalimore is back in DLP! Saying it's so quiet and all rides are 5 mins!
Just duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find Danny so so fake
he reminds me of a northern Yaz and Ash , posting so many insta stories and doing all these lives and pointless polls just for content and engagement
Seriously every other story he posts is a poll!! :ROFLMAO:

I find Danny so so fake
he reminds me of a northern Yaz and Ash , posting so many insta stories and doing all these lives and pointless polls just for content and engagement
he is the fakest person ever

Reactions: 2
I find Danny so so fake
The food pics with a poll "does this look good" FFS!

The best one was the other day with how often do I get my haircut......the real answer wasn't even a bloody option.....what is the point?

• Haha

duck that.
I’m putting my official guess in that Emily will say “yeah” 97 times….

“We’re going to Disneyland Paris”
“Yeah”

“We’re getting the train”
“Yeah”

“You’re getting a lobotomy”
“Yeah”

Also, might just be me but does anyone else get Budget Alfie Deyes vibes from Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find Danny so so fake
Dank Danny Dalimore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God help me, I just made a reservation for the weekend of the Epcot 40th next year.

Maybe I should vlog it. Anyone want to help me workshop catchphrases?

I need to ask/ rant. Who else is dreading the endless boring vlogmas Disney vloggers do?

The awful primark Disney advent everyone has, all the Disney stuff filling their houses and music to someone making a festive coffee. Kill me now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
About the only thing that I actually like about the holidays at WDW is Festival of the Holidays at Epcot. That was fun.

Oh, just imagine the vlogs of the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs.

I need to ask/ rant. Who else is dreading the endless boring vlogmas Disney vloggers do?

The awful primark Disney advent everyone has, all the Disney stuff filling their houses and music to someone making a festive coffee. Kill me now
I watched a vlogmas last year and it was basically just them opening a Lego and a chocolate advent calendar door every day 🙃

Not a YouTube creator myself but I believe in Dec there is more ad revenue so vloggers ramp it up in December, make a lot more money then can chill in Jan when ads pay less. Guess there’s a lot more #gifted stuff in Dec too

Not a YouTube creator myself but I believe in Dec there is more ad revenue so vloggers ramp it up in December, make a lot more money then can chill in Jan when ads pay less. Guess there’s a lot more #gifted stuff in Dec too
Whoops I read your question as why do they do boring vlogmas

My moments with Mom do a really fun Vlogmans / October-mas!! Based as Disneyland California which I don't see too many Vloggers based there and they make an effort with their YouTube!!!

They do a wide variety of easy 10 minute watchable videos. Love their podcast and they always give really honest opinions!

I quite like vlogmas tbh...but it does have to be more than just calendar opening everyday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.