Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what email and the surveys are for. Guest Relations are for solving real-time issues that they have authority to solve, not for complaining because you don’t like a show.
I'm not in favor of people going full-tilt Karen because, say, KiteTails sucks (BTW, KiteTails sucks), but is it that wrong just to make a comment that people are disappointed in things?

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but that doesn't seem entitled at all to me. Anyone can sign a Change.Org petition (and the only thing that ever accomplished was restoring the Trackers to their proper place as King of Disney Media /s), but the company is more apt to listen to people who are paying money to be there.

I have my issues with Mickey Views, but he's dead right here. Most of the additions they've put in SUUUUUUUCK, and given that they're charging the same price as a black market kidney, people have a right to be annoyed.
What's the issue with mickey views? He always seems like one of the good ones to me

I'm not in favor of people going full-tilt Karen because, say, KiteTails sucks (BTW, KiteTails sucks), but is it that wrong just to make a comment that people are disappointed in things?
That’s what email and surveys are for, not complaining to front-line staff who have no control over it. GR staff have enough to deal with as it is.

What's the issue with mickey views? He always seems like one of the good ones to me
It's not that he's objectionable like the Trackers or Mikey K. He's clearly enthusiastic, but for me, a little bit of him goes a very long way.

I'm not gonna lie, I was watching Karen B and Hannah Ricketts vlogmas's from last year recently and I was so tempted to order wine and beauty advent calendars. I resisted my urges thankfully!!!
I feel like I missed something with Vlogmas?

what exactly is it?

I feel like I missed something with Vlogmas?

what exactly is it?
It's where people release daily vlogs or extra vlogs from 1st until the 24th of December. The vlogs are usually centred around something Christmassy or a special treat or event. Like Hannah Ricketts had one last year where she went for a Christmas afternoon tea in the Savoy Hotel in London(I think it was the Savoy, it was a fancy hotel any).

Apparently the ad revenue is higher in December on YouTube.

off topic.. does anyone remember when the SND lot raised over £1,000 for charity for Paul to ride Tower of Terror? I wonder if they actually gave the money to charity. 🤔

• Wow
I am just watching the terribly dull Nathan Staker at Drayton Manor and he keeps saying "we" despite being on his own.

We can't film on rides
We can show you this etc etc

And he's dripping in Disney clothing from head to toe.

Now he is moaning that all the rides are closed despite loads being open but as they are aimed at the over 8's he turns his nose up at them and walks past. Bloody wimpy strange man child.

off topic.. does anyone remember when the SND lot raised over £1,000 for charity for Paul to ride Tower of Terror? I wonder if they actually gave the money to charity. 🤔
And if so, will he get his MBE alongside Get Binky in the New Years honours list?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
is It bad that I literally only watch four vloggers from the uk? I’ve tried watching others mentioned and I can only watch a few minutes before I find myself switching off. There seems more terrible ones the good ones!

Reactions: 6
is It bad that I literally only watch four vloggers from the uk? I’ve tried watching others mentioned and I can only watch a few minutes before I find myself switching off. There seems more terrible ones the good ones!
Is it bad that I don’t really watch any, and just come here 😂
Out of interest who are the 4?

• Haha
Jesus bleeping Christ, Danny Dalimore is on a massive bleeping beg. Every single DLP group I’m in has a post from him sprouting some long ass story and a “follow me” at the end.
C14A97D2-CDBC-409E-8BBF-39935D45DA0E.jpeg
566A48CF-7260-425B-BA62-C50C007F04C0.jpeg
E4076EBB-7358-40D9-BCB0-F4FA11ADF0DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.