Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he a vlogger? I saw his scared to fly posts
Yes, he's a vlogger. The facebook posts have a link to his insta with the hope that you'll find the vlogs that way and become a patreon member! That way you can pay for someone to go on numerous holidays a year!

His content last year was ok but this year he can be painful to watch!
In his latest series he is away with his uncle and 3 cousins, he was explaining the cost of things and states how it's more expensive for his uncle as he's paying for 4 people yet they went to the hyper market to buy sandwich stuff to take to the parks but didn't buy clingfilm or sandwich bags to take the sandwiches in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is it bad that I don’t really watch any, and just come here 😂
Out of interest who are the 4?
L&R dreaming Hannah ricketts Krispy smores Charlotte ruff but not really watched any vlogs since 2019 that also goes for Orlando vloggers.

Reactions: 3
I only watch l and r, hannah ricketts, Thisnatasha, and aclaireytale

Reactions: 2
Will it be Helena and Martyn that get to Florida first, just saw there new video, where they say their honeymoon was rebooked to November.

Will it be Helena and Martyn that get to Florida first, just saw there new video, where they say their honeymoon was rebooked to November.
That I would love to see, 2 normal people who really deserve it....however I wouldn't want to go there right now

Reactions: 6
I quite liked Becky and Lloyd, found them when I went through a travel video phase during lockdown

L&R, Hannah Ricketts, Karen Bee, Mr David & Mr Ian, This Natasha are the other ones I am subscribed too and enjoy content.

AClaireyTale is good but a bit sickly sweet at times so can only do in small doses

Reactions: 5
I quite liked Becky and Lloyd, found them when I went through a travel video phase during lockdown

L&R, Hannah Ricketts, Karen Bee, Mr David & Mr Ian, This Natasha are the other ones I am subscribed too and enjoy content.

AClaireyTale is good but a bit sickly sweet at times so can only do in small doses
With you in this. I find the Claire girl is lovely but I can’t hack more than about 3 minutes. I can’t tell if shes 13 or 33 years old lol. Just stumbled over wilding adventures and had to turn off 4 mins into their Legoland vlog. It’s just too much these grown adults being 90% or camera time and don’t actually show us anything.

some Disney wannabe bloggers need to give it up though. Most have such boring day to day lives. I’ve noticed quite a few they are pushing daily/ weekly vlogs and they get less than 300 views months later.I don’t think many understand people will watch anyone go to Disney, but we don’t care about your life outside of it.

saying that there’s the odd 2-3 some do have very exciting lives I am jealous of

With you in this. I find the Claire girl is lovely but I can’t hack more than about 3 minutes. I can’t tell if shes 13 or 33 years old lol. Just stumbled over wilding adventures and had to turn off 4 mins into their Legoland vlog. It’s just too much these grown adults being 90% or camera time and don’t actually show us anything.

some Disney wannabe bloggers need to give it up though. Most have such boring day to day lives. I’ve noticed quite a few they are pushing daily/ weekly vlogs and they get less than 300 views months later.I don’t think many understand people will watch anyone go to Disney, but we don’t care about your life outside of it.

saying that there’s the odd 2-3 some do have very exciting lives I am jealous of
Just watching her Paris vlogs and yeah, she’s like a kid on holiday with her parents rather than an adult. Drinking sprite when they’re on the margaritas 🤣

• Haha
I do really like Claire but I understand what you mean. But I'd still take her slight tweeness over the arrogance of the majority of vloggers

Outside of the UK I like

See You On Mainstreet (couple from Netherlands)

Mickey Views (based in Orlando and good for inside into)

Theme Park Stop (good for universal inside info)

Mrcheezypop (for disney in california)

For parks nostalgia/history I like Theme Park History and Yesterworld

I also occasionally watch Paging Mr Morrow if its a subject I'm interested in. He is the only big Orlando based vlogger I can tolerate

Reactions: 1
I do really like Claire but I understand what you mean. But I'd still take her slight tweeness over the arrogance of the majority of vloggers
You can tell she loves Disney, has worked for them and it is a genuine interest in her life and not for show. She is softly softly like L&R that you don't want to say anything negative but couldn't watch more than one video at a time. But agree she is way better than majority of people out there.

Am I missing something with Reeves Family Adventures? Their vlogs are absolute trash - how do they get as many views as they do?

• Haha
I am just watching the terribly dull Nathan Staker at Drayton Manor and he keeps saying "we" despite being on his own.

We can't film on rides
We can show you this etc etc

And he's dripping in Disney clothing from head to toe.

Now he is moaning that all the rides are closed despite loads being open but as they are aimed at the over 8's he turns his nose up at them and walks past. Bloody wimpy strange man child.

And if so, will he get his MBE alongside Get Binky in the New Years honours list?
I come to this thread for your comments 😂 you highlight the repulsive behaviour in a hilarious way!

Am I missing something with Reeves Family Adventures? Their vlogs are absolute trash - how do they get as many views as they do?
probably bought them because how on earth people can sit through their constant fight over who gets to talk the most is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mr David & Mr Ian again showing us they are some of the nice guys. They were at the 50th event, got 2 goodie bags and are doing a giveaway with one of them (with some extra DLP added in) They said, they were lucky to go to the event, were lucky to get 2 of everything which they don't need!!

Has anyone else decided to do that?! Or have they all shoved them in their cupboards to stay forever never to be looked at again?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mr David & Mr Ian again showing us they are some of the nice guys. They were at the 50th event, got 2 goodie bags and are doing a giveaway with one of them (with some extra DLP added in) They said, they were lucky to go to the event, were lucky to get 2 of everything which they don't need!!

Has anyone else decided to do that?! Or have they all shoved them in their cupboards to stay forever never to be looked at again?!
More people need to subscribe to their channel

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It's because they are fabulous, genuine Disney fans. They are also so great (can't find the word I need 🤣) with their filming, not showing the camera in peoples faces or filming people without consent etc (There's a small vlogger I watch that films others character interactions, including kids 😬)

I am sad they felt awkward in the Epcot room with other vloggers though 😔

Who else apart from Krappily have put out their 50th party vlogs?

• Heart
It's because they are fabulous, genuine Disney fans. They are also so great (can't find the word I need 🤣) with their filming, not showing the camera in peoples faces or filming people without consent etc (There's a small vlogger I watch that films others character interactions, including kids 😬)

I am sad they felt awkward in the Epcot room with other vloggers though 😔

Who else apart from Krappily have put out their 50th party vlogs?
That event looked like hell. So many egos and desperate people. Even that presentation was a battle of holding cameras up to film. Agreed Ian and David did it nicely, just watched it. They genuinely love Disney.
I’m still confused what the event really was though

Reactions: 7
I can only wonder who the 'big' youtube personalities were that stopped them from filming?! I hope the still enjoyed their time in the room.

I saw a lot more on instagram, but Brogan Tate put up a vlog, thats about all I can see

I can only wonder who the 'big' youtube personalities were that stopped them from filming?! I hope the still enjoyed their time in the room.

I saw a lot more on instagram, but Brogan Tate put up a vlog, thats about all I can see
I was hoping to see them in someone's vlog to get an idea! Also who took them under their wing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.