Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact that you can’t get a direct flight in to the US to vacation, should really be the all that people should need to know. The US don’t want us there and honestly we shouldn’t want to be anywhere near Florida with the way cases are going.

I think it says a lot about these vloggers and the fact that many of them have gone from small, relatable channels that filmed some of their time at Disney once upon a time, to channels with pound signs in their eyes, who have convinced themselves that DISNEY IS EVERYTHING!! For them, Disney seems to have gone from a thing of enjoyment to a thing they feel they are now entitled to enjoy, fuming that they aren’t able to film the latest content that Tim Tracker or PC Dev are getting out there.

Reactions: 17
Demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status
The USA has not yet confirmed that it will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record. You should follow the entry rules for unvaccinated people. Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination.

Quarantine requirements
For international arrivals, the CDC requires that unvaccinated passengers are tested within 3 to 5 days after travel and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. Passengers fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine do not have to quarantine but need to take a viral test within 3 to 5 days of arrival. If you are travelling domestically within the US, individual states and territories may have their own quarantine requirements. A full list of local quarantine requirements is available on the CDC website. You should check the list frequently as it is likely to change, sometimes daily, as rates of COVID-19 transmission increase or decrease.

This is from the GOV website.

So as the GOV website states, the USA has not confirmed that it will accept the UK's proof of COVID vaccination record, you could turn up there after 14 days in the Bahamas, expecting to be let in smoothly to be told, erm that's not quite the case and you regardless of whether you are vaccinated, you will then need to test within 3-5 days AND self-quarantine for a further 7 days.

So 21 days, JUST to get to WDW. And the rules could change daily. And during which, you could contact covid, become seriously unwell or transmit it to US residents including the elderly and children. OR anyone for that matter.

People that are THAT desperate to go to a theme park, to line the pockets of Bob Paycheck who is already doing VERY well, who is already laughing in the face of Disney fans who they have taken away so many benefits from this year, seriously need to question their choices in life.

Why can't people just be patient, wait our turn and enjoy it? Without having to find LOOPHOLES. (backdoors/loopholes - it's all the same)

And anyway the Disney Vloggers need to save their pennies for the new Annual Passes!! :ROFLMAO: $1299! Bargain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, so someone asked a question through Tripadvisor re: UK to USA via The Caribbean
Here's one answer:

Good luck to those of you trying this! Even though you'll meet the 14 day requirement, it doesn't mean you'll gain entry into the US. They can't turn away a US citizen, but they can and have turned away visitors.

It won't be much longer before this system circumventing is halted.

The immigration officer always had the final say as to whether or not you can enter.

Reactions: 5
And good luck explaining the the USA immigration when you visit next time why you have a big fat DENIED stamp on your passport.

''Errr but we followed the 'rules' and errrr just wanted to go to WDW....''

Reactions: 9
And good luck explaining the the USA immigration when you visit next time why you have a big fat DENIED stamp on your passport.

''Errr but we followed the 'rules' and errrr just wanted to go to WDW....''
That's a good point. Wouldn't they have to declare that they'd been refused entry too when they were applying for their next ESTA?

Reactions: 7
That's a good point. Wouldn't they have to declare that they'd been refused entry too when they were applying for their next ESTA?
i think if you’re denied entry on an ESTA you can’t travel on one anymore and have to get a visa

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There was a thread on the Dibb where people had done this through Mexico at the time to find their ESTA had been cancelled. They got them re-instated but is it worth the risk?
With this argument, is it wrong doing it this way? Technically no, morally it's despicable in my opinion. Florida in particular is having it really bad at the moment with hospitals at breaking point, if this was a third world country their would be outcry at these selfish idiots going there just for a holiday. Just imagine if where you live is a massive tourist area and suffering with COVID to the extent Florida is and you see all these tourists turning up shouting about how brilliant it is because it is so quiet...

Reactions: 9
Well, Get Binky are announcing where they’re going tomorrow and if they do go via the Caribbean etc that’s their choice indeed, but it will be utterly stupid of them imho…. All just so they can get to a Theme Park and show off to their YT fans.

Remember.. do what makes you happy 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 10
Going to Disney world is not a valid reason to hop between countries! I don’t understand anyone sticking up for this? I’m living life quite normally now and not overly scared but I had my honeymoon in Scotland cos I’m not a selfish t**t. It’s pathetic.
Explain why it’s not? Those are the rules and guidelines for entry. That’s what it is. That’s your opinion that it isn’t valid. But it doesn’t need a reason. They will grant you entry as long as you follow the requirements.

I think the fact that you can’t get a direct flight in to the US to vacation, should really be the all that people should need to know. The US don’t want us there and honestly we shouldn’t want to be anywhere near Florida with the way cases are going.

I think it says a lot about these vloggers and the fact that many of them have gone from small, relatable channels that filmed some of their time at Disney once upon a time, to channels with pound signs in their eyes, who have convinced themselves that DISNEY IS EVERYTHING!! For them, Disney seems to have gone from a thing of enjoyment to a thing they feel they are now entitled to enjoy, fuming that they aren’t able to film the latest content that Tim Tracker or PC Dev are getting out there.
wrong, they don’t want the risk of you bringing it in, that’s the reason. As long as you take the time to ensure that you are tested, double vaxxed Etc then they are happy to let you in. Seen quite a few brits doing this including a few brits who do vlogs reviewing airline travel experiences.

you have to test, most adults are double vaccinated and most of the people in Florida who are getting it are mostly unvaccinated people. The reality on hospitalisation is that it’s 95%+ unvaccinated in hospitals and they have way more critical care beds than we do.

Seems like a lot of jealousy on most peoples parts that they can’t take 3-4 weeks off work to get there and do the same.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Explain why it’s not? Those are the rules and guidelines for entry. That’s what it is. That’s your opinion that it isn’t valid. But it doesn’t need a reason. They will grant you entry as long as you follow the requirements.
cool let’s all be selfish and go into a state to visit a theme park when the locals are dying from Covid and there isn’t enough oxygen!!

I did not realise one of the requirements was to get into Disney world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
wrong, they don’t want the risk of you bringing it in, that’s the reason. As long as you take the time to ensure that you are tested, double vaxxed Etc then they are happy to let you in. Seen quite a few brits doing this including a few brits who do vlogs reviewing airline travel experiences.

you have to test, most adults are double vaccinated and most of the people in Florida who are getting it are mostly unvaccinated people. The reality on hospitalisation is that it’s 95%+ unvaccinated in hospitals and they have way more critical care beds than we do.

Seems like a lot of jealousy on most peoples parts that they can’t take 3-4 weeks off work to get there and do the same.
So why isn't the border open to us flying directly there if you are double vaxxed and not tested positive, like many other countries? 🤷‍♂️ They don't want us or this route would be opened directly.

Reactions: 11
Oh lord.

As the GOV website says, the USA aren't recognising our Vaccination records as proof of status and so you could find yourself in muddy waters. The last thing the USA needs to be dealing with right now, is international Karen's on the loose kicking off at immigration because they need to go to WDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So why isn't the border open to us flying directly there if you are double vaxxed and not tested positive, like many other countries? 🤷‍♂️ They don't want us or this route would be opened directly.
To lower the risk of the possibility of you bringing the delta variant in, symptoms would show in another country…you have to test before departing that country, you need to show double vaxx status.

remember that the restriction was put in place before the vaccine was around, it’s remained unchanged. But double vaccinated visitors do not have to quarantine on arrival Either.

our government has also allowed travel from the USA where case rates are in certain regions higher…

America is an amber country, people are travelling to other amber countries in Europe and our own government has equally removed requirements for double vaxxed to have to quarantine on return. They perceive the risk for

just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Certainly not sour grapes on my part, I just think it's morally reprehensible given what's going on in Florida at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh lord.

As the GOV website says, the USA aren't recognising our Vaccination records as proof of status and so you could find yourself in muddy waters. The last thing the USA needs to be dealing with right now, is international Karen's on the loose kicking off at immigration because they need to go to WDW.

Plenty of people have already been in. Check out people like noel Philips who reviews travel. He’s been in and around Georgia with his family.
He travelled in from Mexico (as he has gone already this year) without issue.

Certainly not sour grapes on my part, I just think it's morally reprehensible given what's going on in Florida at the moment.
‘morally reprehensible’ - the whole essence of restarting flights to the USA is based around requiring people to be double vaccinated.

the majority of the people in Florida who are getting ill are anti vaxxers and conspiracists. Small groups of travellers who are vaxxed and tested before entry do not unduly raise the risk to anyone there, it’s those who don’t believe covid exists which are a risk to themselves and other anti vaxxers and non mask wearers.

Reactions: 1
just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.
Working in education we could easily take the time off, and could easily afford to do it. We wont because it isn't the right thing to do given the situation out there and here to be honest with you. I don't have to wear a mask in shops legally but I do as it still seems the correct thing to do to protect everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we’d all love a Disney trip no doubt. But unlike these vloggers, most of us obviously have lives to be getting on with. I could take 5 weeks off leave to go to Florida, sure, but why would I want to go through all that hassle of paying for tests, quarantine, paperwork, research, multiple flights, multiple stay etc. When I could just wait until things have settled and I can holiday in Disney like everyone else. My life doesn’t rotate around Disney unlike some of these folks. There’s definitely more to life than spending my days working out how I can get to WDW. IMAGINE IF THAT WAS YOUR LIFE FFS! 😆😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get Binky? More like Get Fucked you selfish tossers!

The fact they've put 'important announcement'. Erm Binks mate, unless you're announcing a cure for cancer, it's not fecking important babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 at the idea of it being sour grapes. To be honest I'm actually beginning to pity these vloggers...they have nothing else in their lives and no other ideas or creativity.
It's really kind of sad. Not sure what I'd be sour grapes over. Nothing about a florida trip appeals right now and certainly not having to waste two weeks sat in another country basically quarantined.

The USA don't want foreign tourists coming in and they are doing as much as possible to stop that, without completely closing borders. As always there will be loopholes and governments can't plan for every creative solution, but common sense states that if you're banned from travelling from your own country they don't really want you travelling at all. A small number of people coming via other countries they know they can't do much about. Similar to the UK government over the last year when people have travelled within Europe to avoid certain rules. However, if enough people do it and enough of a fuss is made (like Dubai last xmas) the rules can be changed (again like the British government did to stop influencers exploiting the work rule). Also considering our worsening relationship with the USA I'd say its even greater risk to be doing something like this at moment.

America isn't doing this for fun, they perceive the UK as a high risk and also possibly don't trust the government's handling of it. If someone was doing this to see a dieing relative then I'd understand, but these are selfish entitled people bending the rules as much as possible just to go to a theme park to make some YouTube videos that will make them a few grand (if that based on their view count). Its the same as when all the influencers buggered off to dubai for 'work' because you can't possibly do a half naked photo shoot in the UK to sell some tat on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.