Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? That's all I've been seeing too, about how quiet the parks have been lately
We haven't been to the parks since May and our last visit they were pretty full. I suspect the lull in traffic is more seasonal than a lack of international travellers. Kids in the US are back in school, many for in person classes. This is traditionally a slower time for travel in the US.

Reactions: 1
This would be the time international tourists make up for low American tourists.

Reactions: 3
Or even Canadians who also can't travel to US still, they don't start school until month.

Hannah ricketts saying it like it is
Boom I like her straight talking as no one else would. I think it’s so sad seeing the parks so empty. My friends who are local to Orlando keep saying how quiet the parks are without all the British tourist.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she is vaccinated. View attachment 727579
I know the answer to that one and I won't be telling her. Why doesn't she ask the cruise company as they will know what they accept? Too many people go straight to social media and ask the wrong people for advice.

Or even Canadians who also can't travel to US still, they don't start school until month.
If I remember correctly can't you now fly from Canada to the US?, it's the land border that's still closed.

Last edited:
Too many people go straight to social media and ask the wrong people for advice.
Totally agree, if you look at the cruise groups you'd think that the Prenetics process is all cloak and dagger by Disney, when in reality they have a detailed process on their website. But that has been a problem for a long time, it feels almost weekly where I'd see someone posting "Does anyone know what time ADSA is open til?" on a local community group...

I know the answer to that one and I won't be telling her. Why doesn't she ask the cruise company as they will know what they accept? Too many people go straight to social media and ask the wrong people for advice.

Exactly this. I work in customer services and its shocking how people just don't read things we provide or trust their Facebook friends over the companies they're dealing with...and this is where people make their life harder and often cause themselves problems.

Companies generally know what people need to know, they provide the info that just doesn't get read

• Heart
Jesus, for anyone not following the Sophie and Dave thread...

It looks as though they have lied to their viewers, fake 'booked' a trip to WDW for Feb but are 'expecting it to be cancelled'... all for bloody content. Why would you recently book WDW and recently book flights to expect it to be cancelled?

The lengths these youtubers go to is literally insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is speculation on the Knappily thread - apparently it's so she has more time with her children...but her children are heading back to school?!
dont really know what the speculation is…
Running a small shop is a near constant effort in every bit of spare time. Unless you’ve tried to make a success of a business like that, it’s more hard work than you imagine.

if you’re making an extra Bit of cash from YouTube which is probably easier to come by, then why not drop the shop and focus on making content and spending time with your family instead?

not everything has an ulterior motive.

dont really know what the speculation is…
Running a small shop is a near constant effort in every bit of spare time. Unless you’ve tried to make a success of a business like that, it’s more hard work than you imagine.

if you’re making an extra Bit of cash from YouTube which is probably easier to come by, then why not drop the shop and focus on making content and spending time with your family instead?

not everything has an ulterior motive.
This is the Krappily Family we are talking about. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them.

Side note: Charlotte Ruff works within Disney PR doesn't she - Do you think they are trying to move away from Disney content creators?!

Obviously a lot of people who have been gifted the Disney Cruise don't have any Disney content at all. I mean, excellent way to drum up more business I suppose but it's strange that people who have zero interest in Disney, getting to go on luxury disney cruises... leave a bit of a bad taste.

Reactions: 2
From a marketing perspective it makes total sense. If you’re a disney influencer, your audience already like Disney so Disney aren’t reaching new markets / new people who may not have considered a Disney holiday. They see someone go on one and think oh actually it’s not 24/7 Mickey Mouse there’s more options etc and start to consider it.

Reactions: 6
Find us in Paradise are really getting on my nerves.... She moved to Florida, going to Disney almost every other day and NOT working? I know apparently she can't for a while but where the hell is she getting this kind of money to drop on Disney every other day, a new home and things for the new house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.