Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find us in Paradise are really getting on my nerves.... She moved to Florida, going to Disney almost every other day and NOT working? I know apparently she can't for a while but where the hell is she getting this kind of money to drop on Disney every other day, a new home and things for the new house?
I have just found out that her other half is a VIP tour guide at WDW, its been mentioned on her insta stories in the past, so she will get free park access using his maingate pass which will be at least silver. Just think how much you have tip the guide if you do on of the VIP tours...

Reactions: 2
Yes and I can’t decide if I like him or want to punch him 😂 I think the relationship with his brother is great, but he winds me up with his constant “you know me guys” desperate to be big vibes. Just can’t decide if his positives outweigh the negatives 😂
He annoys the hell out of me with that and the equally constant "I'm not gonna lie"

I'm not gonna lie either Danny. You are cringe sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just found out that her other half is a VIP tour guide at WDW, its been mentioned on her insta stories in the past, so she will get free park access using his maingate pass which will be at least silver. Just think how much you have tip the guide if you do on of the VIP tours...
that explains them doing a VIP tour a couple of weeks ago to be fair. I’ve heard people tip Crazy amounts to VIP guides. Like multiple hundreds of dollars 😱

She doesn’t have an annual pass yet, he does VIP tours so nah he doesn’t make 6 figures. As an ex cast member I know he has very limited days he is able to get friends/family into the parks so that’s probably how they swing that.
completely unforgivable the way the girl went about getting stuff for the house from followers…. Nothing more than a high end begger!
Omg I forgot she posted about the wedding registry then was shocked when people gifted her stuff. That was actually the turning point for me like you’re a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I forgot she posted about the wedding registry then was shocked when people gifted her stuff. That was actually the turning point for me like you’re a joke.
and then she posted that people were sending stuff to the wrong Target lol

I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more
Why would you not take a pic of it on the shelf 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow them so only heard about it on here but was GetBinky seriously heading to Disney via the Caribbean? I just looked on their insta but couldn’t see where they’d gone.

That's the rumour....
I’m not sure when they’re going or if they’re there now.. but they hyped it up so much to have now just gone silent. I hope it is just a rumour as it would be extremely selfish and a huge slap in the face to their viewers.

They aren't replying to comments or anything. Really dragging it out. I think people will be pissed anyway!

I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more
I thought the same!! Surprised she didn't buy it

Reactions: 1

I really don’t see the problem with that?? Most shops now have hand sanitisers outside them and where I live if I go shopping, everyone is always touching things again ! At least she wears her mask despite not being forced to, unlike Hannah Ricketts who did the same thing and touched a lot of food items she didn’t buy in Harrod’s without even wearing a mask !

Reactions: 1
I really don’t see the problem with that?? Most shops now have hand sanitisers outside them and where I live if I go shopping, everyone is always touching things again ! At least she wears her mask despite not being forced to, unlike Hannah Ricketts who did the same thing and touched a lot of food items she didn’t buy in Harrod’s without even wearing a mask !
I see your point but do you go around putting putting things up to your face and posing with them?! It's weird even outside a pandemic. That's not just touching that's breathing too (the mask doesn't stop things especially at that close quarters). Plus those merchandise queues in theatres, especially something like frozen, are crazy busy. It's just a bit of a selfish thing to do in many ways

Out of all the vloggers using a bridge country to get into the US, I wonder who will get their vlogs up first 🤔 I think yaz and ash will edit them whilst out there to try and be the first

Out of all the vloggers using a bridge country to get into the US, I wonder who will get their vlogs up first 🤔 I think yaz and ash will edit them whilst out there to try and be the first
If any of the vloggers actually do this… they’re idiots. Surely they can wait that little bit longer.

We can only wait and see!

Reactions: 7
I think being sneaky to get to Florida, which has one of the worst rates of COVID, where babies are literally catching and dying of COVID will be absolutely bad taste.

I understand that people want to go to WDW and can find ways to get there but something about going through the back door is so shady and gross!

Reactions: 13
I think being sneaky to get to Florida, which has one of the worst rates of COVID, where babies are literally catching and dying of COVID will be absolutely bad taste.

I understand that people want to go to WDW and can find ways to get there but something about going through the back door is so shady and gross!
It's not shady and gross at all, it's a legitimate way to travel if you are time and money rich which is why people are so against it. It's not as if the UK banned people going direct, its the US that has. I might had gone that way earlier but I won't be going to the US currently with it's cases rising which is the main cause of concern at the moment imho.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.