Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t place who Emily(?) Travelling Magical reminded me of in their thumbnail tonight- it’s just hit me. Yao from Mulan. It’s that scraped back bun combined with the eyebrows View attachment 690310
Never watched these two but HAD to comment on her brows. Whyyyyyyyy make them point downwards as if she’s permanently worried? Combined with the miss trunchbull bun, she looks dreadful. Ok we’ve been in a heatwave but good god she looks odd

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
Yeah a few - small and larger channels

Victoria - lovely to talk to
That sounds fun - felt rushed but she made me feel like she didn’t mind me stopping her
Binky - not as he is on camera, much more muted and Jen did most of the talking
Reeves family - not a fan, brushed me off and Simon didn’t even say hello
Nathan Staker - as he is on camera - Paul’s little b***h
TUDC - Cheryl was lovely and chatty Paul only wanted to film me but I asked that he didn’t
Tinker Tales - Vicky is absolutely lovely and very passionate about Disney, Rich is Shy but he still made convo with me.
Trackers - To me they were both lovely and stopped for a while to chat many said hello to them when I was talking to them.
Also met SSV but he only said hello and brushed me off as he was on his way to meet his chumps

Reactions: 3
Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
I met Cheryl TUKDC as we live/lived in the same town and she was lovely, it was just a few days before they went to the airport for the WDW trip that never happened!

I also met Curios Axel in DLP in Inventions restaurant and he was lovely and we had a picture together

All these vloggers buying into DVC makes me laugh you are paying a lump sum upfront then monthly dues per point yearly dues on top of that plus Disney giving less perks then they did it’s just not worth it. Renting points is the way to go. Also do any of these floggers have patreon? I know Disney in denial does.
It can be worth it buying DVC but it does completely depend on an individuals circumstances, it does not work for everyone. It works for us as we now only stay in the deluxe resorts anyway and plan on keeping DVC. Also we got good deals when we bought from Disney which actually made it cheaper than buying resale over the length of the contracts. We didn't take any perks into consideration as we knew they can come any go but they do also help with the value over the years though.

Saying that I wouldn't buy it just to get vlog content or if we were going to sell after a few years. People who look at what resale value they could potentially get before buying if they sold are not really the people for DVC in our opinion.

Reactions: 2
Yes- Cindy from Just the Hemms, at school. A spiteful bully. A real Regina George queen bee type. People were scared of her and didn't like to challenge her for fear she'd turn on them. She then got up the duff as a teenager with her first kid.....

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Yes- Cindy from Just the Hemms, at school. A spiteful bully. A real Regina George queen bee type. People were scared of her and didn't like to challenge her for fear she'd turn on them. She then got up the duff as a teenager with her first kid.....
I've seen someone on here mention them before but I am yet to check them out.

I will take a look now as I pride myself on being a good judge of character so it is interesting to read that the person I watch may not be the person they are... or were (we all change from School days but a bully is usually a bully forever). Sorry you had to go through that xx

I will take a look now as I pride myself on being a good judge of character so it is interesting to read that the person I watch may not be the person they are... or were (we all change from School days but a bully is usually a bully forever). Sorry you had to go through that xx
I can’t forgive someone who repeatedly instigated bullying over a number of months. She was so spiteful. But I haven’t seen her for years so she may well have changed but I wouldn’t give her the time of day.

Yeah a few - small and larger channels

Victoria - lovely to talk to
That sounds fun - felt rushed but she made me feel like she didn’t mind me stopping her
Binky - not as he is on camera, much more muted and Jen did most of the talking
Reeves family - not a fan, brushed me off and Simon didn’t even say hello
Nathan Staker - as he is on camera - Paul’s little b***h
TUDC - Cheryl was lovely and chatty Paul only wanted to film me but I asked that he didn’t
Tinker Tales - Vicky is absolutely lovely and very passionate about Disney, Rich is Shy but he still made convo with me.
Trackers - To me they were both lovely and stopped for a while to chat many said hello to them when I was talking to them.
Also met SSV but he only said hello and brushed me off as he was on his way to meet his chumps
I thought the dregs would have been delighted to have been recognised.

It is funny that your experiences tended to be more positive with the bigger (relatively speaking) channels than the bottom feeders.

I can’t forgive someone who repeatedly instigated bullying over a number of months. She was so spiteful. But I haven’t seen her for years so she may well have changed but I wouldn’t give her the time of day.
And I can totally understand and appreciate that. Hopefully she has changed and regrets the past. People need to understand the impact of their actions.

Yes The trackers in 2016 never again! Jenn is the worst! Pagingmrmorrow very nice guy!! DLRPfans the krispysmores both were really nice!

A few.

L & R Dreaming. So so lovely. Exactly as they are on their vlogs.

Krispysmore - they were OK, came across a bit arrogant and like 'big stars' like they were waiting to be stopped by everyone.

Tim Tracker - they were part of a tour when we saw them but they still stopped for a pic and to say hello. So friendly.

That Sounds Fun - really quite rude and didn't want to chat. Was with other vloggers and acted very 'famous'

Get Binky - both really lovely and friendly. Didn't seem in a rush to get away. In fact quite the opposite

News From Lisa - actually saw her in London. I served her in June (I think) when I saw in her stories she was spending the week there. She was really friendly and nice and chatty (I didnt tell her I watched her vlogs as she didn't appear to be vlogging)

Tinker Tales - lovely lovely woman. So friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Reading this forum makes me glad I left the Disney community in 2016, these days it's all about upping each other and who can meet the most characters etc or travel the furthest. I miss the days when Disney wasn't an aesthetic and it was just about making memories with your friends and family.

I've known aclareytale since before she worked at WDW and she's a really nice person, not fake and definitely loves Disney. I really enjoyed her cruise vlogs.

Reactions: 14
Reading this forum makes me glad I left the Disney community in 2016, these days it's all about upping each other and who can meet the most characters etc or travel the furthest. I miss the days when Disney wasn't an aesthetic and it was just about making memories with your friends and family.

I've known aclareytale since before she worked at WDW and she's a really nice person, not fake and definitely loves Disney. I really enjoyed her cruise vlogs.
She definitely comes across as one of the few genuine ones

Reactions: 5
We have met a couple

Adam Hattan in 2017. He was very nice but this was before he let it all go to his head. He took time to speak with us even though I just said hello as he was working.

Becca Louise in 2018. She was lovely and was a bit overwhelmed that she had been in the park an hour and we were the second lot to see her. She just chatted with us as though we were friends. Lovely girl and totally grounded.

Jenni Lynn from This Orlando Life in 2019. Met her on the boat back from Universal and she talked to us for ages with her brother. Really just the same as you see (or saw) on camera. We were asking about all the old this Orlando life people as we missed them after Oliver and Spencer broke up.

Not met in person but Charlotte Ruff, we contacted her through her blog to get some advice for a friend who was visiting Disney as part of her recuperation from Cancer treatment at the age of 17 (she has since been given the all clear). Charlotte replied (which she didn't have to)with loads of info and was great even though she couldn't help with what we were asking personally.

So all in all I have had good experiences so far, however I think that may change if I ever meet S&D as I would be telling them some home truths.

Reactions: 5
The only one I've ever met is Pete Werner from the DIS. He was really nice, we had a good chat. I know this isn't how he necessarily comes across on camera however in the panel shows. Just my experience.

Oh goodness, how long ago was you at school together? I quite enjoy watching them as we have children very similar ages. I like to think most people change from school as I was bullied.

I'd definitely not judge somebody on having a child as a teenager though as that is a moot point to me.

I've mentioned them a few times, as I have children similar ages, and I find alot of vloggers either have little children, or no children so I found them relatively relatable.

I will say I have watched alot of their vlogs and I am very much hoping she has changed, ill admit I would be quite upset to have recommended them if not, she seems very nice and good with her children, alot of bullies that I've met later in life,( I was bullied too) normally have grown and changed with life so I'm hoping she has changed! Especially when they have children and realise the impact that bullying can have on their own children.

Last edited:
Oh goodness, how long ago was you at school together? I quite enjoy watching them as we have children very similar ages. I like to think most people change from school as I was bullied.

I'd definitely not judge somebody on having a child as a teenager though as that is a moot point to me.

I've mentioned them a few times, as I have children similar ages, and I find alot of vloggers either have little children, or no children so I found them relatively relatable.

I will say I have watched alot of their vlogs and I am very much hoping she has changed, ill admit I would be quite upset to have recommended them if not, she seems very nice and good with her children, alot of bullies that I've met later in life,( I was bullied too) normally have grown and changed with life so I'm hoping she has changed! Especially when they have children and realise the impact that bullying can have on their own children.
We are mid 30s now so this was ages ago back in the late 90s so I’m sure she has changed and grown up and grown out of her nasty odious attitude. But i dont forget or forgive someone who purposely instigated a sustained bullying campaign against me and was the ring leader leading her friends in abusing me when i was alone. As far as I’m concerned she can burn in hell.
However I do appreciate other people seeing her purely through her vlogs may form an opposite conclusion.

We are mid 30s now so this was ages ago back in the late 90s so I’m sure she has changed and grown up and grown out of her nasty odious attitude. But i dont forget or forgive someone who purposely instigated a sustained bullying campaign against me and was the ring leader leading her friends in abusing me when i was alone. As far as I’m concerned she can burn in hell.
However I do appreciate other people seeing her purely through her vlogs may form an opposite conclusion.
Once a bully, always a bully.

Once a bully, always a bully.
To be fair, I know alot of people who was real shits at school, and are nothing like that now. obviously that does not go for everyone.
For example I was bullied by someone who was bloody terrible to me, and is definitely nothing like that now as I ended up at a wedding with said person as the bridesmaid after avoiding eye contact all day they came and apologised to me and said they was sorry for putting me through hell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.