Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that Knappily have a web shop with cards, prints of characters, candles etc, how do they get away with that for copyright purposes, ears I can understand, but pictures and direct quotes from films etc??

Reactions: 6
I've just seen that Knappily have a web shop with cards, prints of characters, candles etc, how do they get away with that for copyright purposes, ears I can understand, but pictures and direct quotes from films etc??
I figure all these companies reckon it’s worth the risk & rake it in until they get caught. Disney do have an IP report form, I’ve reported people before and nothing has come of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Disney don't care generally as long as you don't rip them directly as it is essentially advertising for them. They have recently started to crack down on Etsy shops though. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can copyright a quote from a film and only if you directly link it to the film? It is always very dodgy though and they could be shut down at any time or worse!

Disney are getting stricter on this but only seem to be targeting certain sellers on Etsy/Insta.....

Back to how some of them are affording trips.....It's the ones without jobs though..... and the ones with low YouTube views?! They MUST be claiming benefits...

I never post on here. we have been going to Florida since 1997.we have been every other year. we work hard. we save hard. yes we stay on property. Value resort.All stars mostly.Never had the dining plan. dont do V room. dont do premium. we are a family my daughter was 3 when we first went. I dont know how these you tube folks afford it. it takes all we have to do what we do.

Reactions: 5
Really wish someone could find out they afford it all!

Random question as I don’t understand youtube/monetisation, See how Get Binky do lots of lives (quizzes/bingo) on youtube do they paid for those? As they don’t put out a lot of vlogs, and thought it went on views on videos

Reactions: 2
Views on lives count towards your total view time to get monetised and then after the live, anyone re-watching will have ads on the video.

Generally, people hit 1k subscribers before they have the watch time (4000 hours in a rolling 12 months) so they start introducing lives to get the watch time up and get monetised thinking they’ll suddenly be millionaires when the reality is they make next to nothing.

Reactions: 4
Views on lives count towards your total view time to get monetised and then after the live, anyone re-watching will have ads on the video.

Generally, people hit 1k subscribers before they have the watch time (4000 hours in a rolling 12 months) so they start introducing lives to get the watch time up and get monetised thinking they’ll suddenly be millionaires when the reality is they make next to nothing.
Thank you, there watch time must’ve been low since they never put out any new vlogs and when they did it was the same ones as before 😂

Reactions: 1
they don’t have any rights to it…
It’s IP theft.. especially when she is making her own drawings and designs using their characters. That’s a no no for disney.

candles are ok, they aren’t using the disney characters - the same thing happened with loads of the candles companies a few years ago and they all changed the names and wording.

depends if disney are bothered with chasing after people.

It is a good deal, 10% off your next booking and that $250 goes towards the cost, even on the cheapest rooms on the shortest cruise it’ll save you £100. I ended up doing the same but only at the very last minute before leaving on the final day. Deciding within an hour that your a DCL convert is dumb, especially when you’ve not experienced rough weather or tried all their is to do on the ship.
Fair enough. But it was playing into the whole ‘how do they afford it’ comments which everyone asks here - no argument on it being a good deal

also then - new car pics too…(I know it’s only a dacia..but still…)

She must surely only work part time? did I hear someone say she's a nurse, she must have had like over 3 weeks off recently (I thinks she said she did a night shift couple days ago) but I wouldn't be allowed to have that much time off being full time, a colleague of mine had nearly whole of August off one year but only works 2 days a week. New car, 2.5 grand disney cruise, place holder booked for future cruise and two other cruises already booked, he obviously makes a lot!! or there's some family money involved....Nice for them, however wish they'd get their info correct, shes so busy trying to get all her cruise q&a on IG, trying to make them look popular thats shes tripping herself up on the answers many of which are to duplicate questions. No you can't pay for drinks with cash, not all food and drink is included and this is not the first time The Magic has done UK itineraries, they have generally always had a British Isles itinerary as part of their yearly European season. Id also like to know which future Disney cruise she has seen that only has £50 difference between the inside room and the verandah, its normally hundreds if not a thousand or more more dependant on Itinerary, not saying shes making it up but back it up with the where and whens.

Reactions: 4
She must surely only work part time? did I hear someone say she's a nurse, she must have had like over 3 weeks off recently (I thinks she said she did a night shift couple days ago) but I wouldn't be allowed to have that much time off being full time, a colleague of mine had nearly whole of August off one year but only works 2 days a week. New car, 2.5 grand disney cruise, place holder booked for future cruise and two other cruises already booked, he obviously makes a lot!! or there's some family money involved....Nice for them, however wish they'd get their info correct, shes so busy trying to get all her cruise q&a on IG, trying to make them look popular thats shes tripping herself up on the answers many of which are to duplicate questions. No you can't pay for drinks with cash, not all food and drink is included and this is not the first time The Magic has done UK itineraries, they have generally always had a British Isles itinerary as part of their yearly European season. Id also like to know which future Disney cruise she has seen that only has £50 difference between the inside room and the verandah, its normally hundreds if not a thousand or more more dependant on Itinerary, not saying shes making it up but back it up with the where and whens.
Done one cruise, all of a sudden they act like they are the experts.

think they are the same with dvc. Not even stayed at many resorts or been members for long…

Everyone sucks up to them as if they the experts on all of this…

Reactions: 9
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.
A couple of them will use credit cards that will earn you airmiles. They'll basically use it as their debit cards and then just pay it off every few days.
Theyll then use the airmiles to book money and miles flights. It's generally with Virgin.

Other way is book trips well in advance and pay them off.
Some dvcs will buy through resale so its not as expensive. I can tell you the dvc sales guys are very pushy and insistent. They also know that if they can't use their dvc they can rent points

A couple of them will use credit cards that will earn you airmiles. They'll basically use it as their debit cards and then just pay it off every few days.
Theyll then use the airmiles to book money and miles flights. It's generally with Virgin.
Exactly that I do, but you've got to be really disciplined to make it work well for you, Most of the reward cards have a nice high APR attached so you don't want to be leaving a balance on them. Had my Virgin rewards credit card for about 16 months and have earned 48k points, which would be just enough to get me an economy return, off-peak. Points + Money flights are just not worth it, really easy to use yes, but 30k points will only give you about £260 off the flight.

Reactions: 1
In that Q and A Knappily said they spent £2.5k for the 4 nights including tips, extra food and drinks and merch. What. The. F**k!?! No concept of value or privilege. Also it was a total stealth brag. I need to unfollow her, to keep my blood pressure down.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t place who Emily(?) Travelling Magical reminded me of in their thumbnail tonight- it’s just hit me. Yao from Mulan. It’s that scraped back bun combined with the eyebrows
D0781470-4B12-4209-A188-1C2950EBBC32.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still makes me laugh how they tried to get subscribers from the lodge guys joining in with the Snowden walk
Copying the Lodge Guys entire about section on YT and leaving it up for months shows the desperation of this pair 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.