Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, under 2 mins into Knappily and I want to punch her! They've just had their covid tests and are waiting so she pans to Layla and asks her to show the handmade beautiful 'cruise ship' cardigan, Layla shows ot but when she wants to talk more about it, bossy boots cuts her off mid sentence 😡
If you want to parade your kids around for views at least let them finish a sentence!

Reactions: 10
When they were outside the cinema area you can hear the children asking can we go to see a film, when can we see a film and dad just totally ignores them and continues to pan in on disney art drawings on the walls. The children are totally ignored.

• Sad
  • Wow
When they were outside the cinema area you can hear the children asking can we go to see a film, when can we see a film and dad just totally ignores them and continues to pan in on disney art drawings on the walls. The children are totally ignored.
This is what really got me too. I've only seen a couple of their florida ones and turned it off with her attitude toward the children. I was curious to see the cruise ones to see if she's read here and took it on board what's said here - it was worse!!!! Dad with Camera, Mum with phone, kids ignored, sat on a totally separate table at both meal times. The older daughter came running over when the Elsa show was on and was met with the parents just filming the show instead of savouring the moment with her. I cringed so much at Sian doing the selfie video singing along. Later when Sian asks the older daughter what her favourite thing was that day in bed the daughter just turns her back on her. Good on her for not playing their game. What lovely memories for their children. Of course Sian needs shopping, insta photos and cocktails. No wonder they are friendly with S&D, cut from the same cloth.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
dropped another $250 for another cruise.
It is a good deal, 10% off your next booking and that $250 goes towards the cost, even on the cheapest rooms on the shortest cruise it’ll save you £100. I ended up doing the same but only at the very last minute before leaving on the final day. Deciding within an hour that your a DCL convert is dumb, especially when you’ve not experienced rough weather or tried all their is to do on the ship.

Reactions: 5
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.

Victoria AKA Dismal in Denial had a very well paid husband who funded her lifestyle. Now they've split up it'll be interesting to see how many trips she can afford.

Reactions: 8
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

I would love to know this too. My husband and I both have good salaries, 1 child and a not too high mortgage we have some money saved for a rainy day. We went to the DVC talk in WDW a couple of years back and honestly couldn’t justify the cost. We probably could have afforded it but I guess it’s priorities. We need to have money saved in case our washing machine breaks down, a car tyre bursts or we get a dental bill - looking at you there big Dave!

• Haha
Lots of debt or lots of inheritance I guess?!
I know some people are better at saving money than others but so many don’t have a job at all and aren’t big enough to be making mega youtube money.

Reactions: 3
Krapilly definitely see themselves as the next big thing and have eyes on doing you-tube/ influencing full time.

A calculated gamble which they are happy to get in debt for? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Krapilly definitely see themselves as the next big thing and have eyes on doing you-tube/ influencing full time.

A calculated gamble which they are happy to get in debt for? 🤷‍♀️
There is such a difference between Krapilly (love this) and the Despicable 3, both families who vlog. I love the Despicable 3. They are so respectful to Jimmy and are such good parents while still managing to share elements of their lives. And they work - so much more relatable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There is such a difference between Krapilly (love this) and the Despicable 3, both families who vlog. I love the Despicable 3. They are so respectful to Jimmy and are such good parents while still managing to share elements of their lives. And they work - so much more relatable!
I bloody LOVE The Despicable 3. They save all of their YouTube earnings and put them aside for their son!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Its fairly easy to afford a couple of trips to WDW a year if you don't have kids, don't smoke, don't have sky TV and don't go out drinking. We have over the years been twice a year and we don't have well paid jobs. Its all down to money management and what else you do or do not spend your money on.

Its fairly easy to afford a couple of trips to WDW a year if you don't have kids, don't smoke, don't have sky TV and don't go out drinking. We have over the years been twice a year and we don't have well paid jobs. Its all down to money management and what else you do or do not spend your money on.
that’s how we’ve done it, we don’t go out much or smoke, plus I saved a lot of money this last two years not having to travel to and from work - that’s enabled us to go. But it’s been hard and I worry we won’t have enough money.

it does grind my gears though when you see vloggers with their DVC, annual passes, cruises, multiple holidays, merlin passes etc. who seemingly don’t work . I never had a holiday out of the uk until 2019 and that was with my husband and I both working full time and I had anunexpected inheritance - we couldn’t have afforded to go at all if it wasn’t for that.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if those who don’t work but are monetised on YouTube claim any job seekers type benefits?

I believe you can do up to 16 hours work whilst claiming (don’t quote me on that!) but constant Instagram posts, YT video recording and editing, replying to comments etc, it could all add up quickly to 16 hours and they’d be committing benefit fraud (I don’t believe there’s any consideration in the rules to how much you earn but again I could be completely wrong!)

Reactions: 2
it does grind my gears though when you see vloggers with their DVC, annual passes, cruises, multiple holidays, merlin passes etc. who seemingly don’t work . I never had a holiday out of the uk until 2019 and that was with my husband and I both working full time and I had anunexpected inheritance - we couldn’t have afforded to go at all if it wasn’t for that.
Honestly, it is the lack of awareness of their privilege and position that gets me. Fine, they some how either through debt, family money, or work they get to go on these trips frequently but they become so desensitised to the experience of it all and treat it like its just something other people do already.

Reactions: 5
Krapily has made it known she doesn’t see her future being a nurse, can’t see it being selling candles either. She just loves the attention

Also, random aside, I always enjoy when they tout around DVC and try to keep it secret as to how many points they have as to not show how much money they actually spent. Its a Deed, its public record in the states and can be very easily searched for...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All these vloggers buying into DVC makes me laugh you are paying a lump sum upfront then monthly dues per point yearly dues on top of that plus Disney giving less perks then they did it’s just not worth it. Renting points is the way to go. Also do any of these floggers have patreon? I know Disney in denial does.

Reactions: 1
Same here but there’s so many that don’t seem to have any job at all?! That’s the kind of vloggers I’m nosey about when it comes to affording trips!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.